Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

France Practice And Qualifying

I am getting ready to kill some Red Bull mechanics. Coulthard is having gearbox problems and Webber hasnt set a lap time either.

Red Bull are doing terrible today & another gearbox problem for DC! Those Red Bull mechanics really need to sort out their problems because I'd say half of them don't even know that they are a professional F1 team!

Red Bull are doing terrible today & another gearbox problem for DC! Those Red Bull mechanics really need to sort out their problems because I'd say half of them don't even know that they are a professional F1 team!

Id say half of them dont even know what a gearbox is.

Well, well, Alonso in the box, with engine problems, I dare say grave problems...

EDIT: Not the engine after all, but he'll be starting from mid-grid tomorrow, if not worse.

Kimi is showing huge improvement but Hamilton is out now, but Massa just went quicker so Hamilton will need somethig special! I think the next to impossible thing will happen this season! A FERRARI 1-2! Oh wait, Hamilton's gone 2nd! But it's typical of him! Doing fantastic in 1st & 2nd quali then screwing it up in the 3rd session!

MASSA GOES POLE! Hamilton (as usual) goes 2nd while Kimi goes 3rd! I thought Kimi was gonna scure a Ferrari 1-2 but that did'nt happen but what a qualifying session from him! I guess he knows that he's done pretty bad this season & he's now improving on it!

Great! Ferrari doing well... such a weird sight lately! Now, wait untill tomorrow to see...

Yay! I am so happy because I've always been Massa's and Hamilton's number 1 fan! In your face, Alonso! :unsure::whistling:

Alonso's problem was gearbox, he will start 10th

I know it's off-topic but Ernesto Viso was bloody lucky to escape serious injury in GP2 today

I didn't watch, since it's not on til 3:30...but...for those who didn't see...

visohh9.jpg

I thought he was dead from that pic. I guess he has a broken arm and a minor chest injury.

Back on topic, didn't watch qualy because I was out late last night. However...though a day late...

TAKE THAT GERHARD! P3!

-Eric

I didn't watch, since it's not on til 3:30...but...for those who didn't see...

visohh9.jpg

I thought he was dead from that pic. I guess he has a broken arm and a minor chest injury.

Back on topic, didn't watch qualy because I was out late last night. However...though a day late...

TAKE THAT GERHARD! P3!

-Eric

holy crap that looks bad, is there a clip?

Shame about Honda, not improving at all despite the revamped aero package.

Bad luck to Alonso but lets face it he's been fortunate over the years with mechanical reliability so its about time something happened to him for once! I expect he'll make 3rd or 4th place tomorrow

Yeah, there is a clip, I didn't watch...I guess you download it...not sure...

Here

Yeah, it is a shame for Honda. Button's really gotta move to a better team. He's a great talent and all, he's just always with the wrong team. Williams the year before JPM, Benetton/Renault right before they became contenders, and now Honda, which is just up and down. Though I'm sure having to buyout another contract isn't his idea of fun.

-Eric