Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Dc: I Am Driving As Well As Lewis

Nice bit of entertainment, Cav & Shane!

I can see what DC is saying here. He is a ageing driver trying to tell the world that he would still have what it takes to compete at the highest level. I mean what is he meant to say in all honesty "Oh no LH would dust me if I where paired with him at McLaren"!! Ofcourse not.

Every driver should believe that he is the best driver out there, otherwise what's the point?

Nice bit of entertainment, Cav & Shane!

Indeed.

I can see what DC is saying here. He is a ageing driver trying to tell the world that he would still have what it takes to compete at the highest level. I mean what is he meant to say in all honesty "Oh no LH would dust me if I where paired with him at McLaren"!! Ofcourse not.

Every driver should believe that he is the best driver out there, otherwise what's the point?

Indeed.

if you use th report feature, all you get is a pm from Jens asking you to stop littering his mailbox :lol:

:lol: Really? Good man, Jens!

My 5 year old grandson acts like you two, at least he has an excuse............................

Yeah, I always imagined that's the best bit of being a grandparent. You get to mess about with the grandkids, while their parents (your kids) try to impose some order. :lol: It sounds fun to me!

Yeah, I always imagined that's the best bit of being a grandparent. You get to mess about with the grandkids, while their parents (your kids) try to impose some order. :lol: It sounds fun to me!

Damn straight! :lol:

:ph34r: Surely DC has already a big enough HEAD without pumping himslef up to comparisons to Lewis.

For a start Coulthard cannot beat his team mate in qualy and since the new qualy rules over the last few years has really struggled. Has he made int into the 3rd qualy this year yet?? I am not sure.

Some of the races he has driven well, but also he has suffered reliability issues along with MW.

I wouldnt be bragging about a 5th place and a 9th here and there, would you?

Well he has gained a 2 week suspension for his trouble

That's good ol DC alright :lol: ! But I don't think he could match Hamilton's pace in any race this season because I don't think Red Bull will get a podium this season ecause they're not a great F1 team!

How is DC doing very average. In nearly every race (including the one he scored points in) he has either had techniqual problems in either qualifying or the race. I dont think there is a single driver on the grid who could have done better under the same circumstances.

I'm not saying he can't drive, it's just that he's the oldest guy out there comparing himself with the yungest, a rookie who just entered F1, who is leading the championship, who is beating two times world champion and both Ferraris and the rest of the field, they are all jelous on Lewis and DC should remain a gentleman like he used to be and stop talking, all that counts at the end are the results anyway, so SHUT UP DC AND DRIVE...

sorry for my bad english :blush::blush:

No, he has been suspended, he cannot visit the site for 2 weeks. If you wish to know why contact the staff, I have been asked not to talk about it

No, he has been suspended, he cannot visit the site for 2 weeks. If you wish to know why contact the staff, I have been asked not to talk about it

So why are you talking about it?

Funny how you don't spring into action when there's a problem with the little ferrari fantard, but you soon jump on the trigger for me isn't it bruce.

They asked where Cav was, I answered. Ecap asked me not to post details about WHY cav was removed, not the fact that he is removed, so get off your pedestal and actually contribute something to this forum. I think it will be quiet clear to everyone after a while that he is not around, so there is no problem with stating a fact

Cut off guys! why act like kids? I am sure you and cav are above your 20s, and stop acting like hooligans. There have been worse incidents, and its best for you guys to either apologize or just leave it instead of calling the police and making yourself look like kids. This is after all a forum, for the past few days I have been noticing that there is more fart than fresh air in this forum. You guys are fighting just because some one found a driver's comments funny.

lets just talk about the bloody topic!

Not sure if DC has been quite as consistent and mistake-free as Hamilton this year, but lets face it nearly all the drivers could say that they're doing just as well as Lewis

Funny how you don't spring into action when there's a problem with the little ferrari fantard, but you soon jump on the trigger for me isn't it bruce.

They asked where Cav was, I answered. Ecap asked me not to post details about WHY cav was removed, not the fact that he is removed, so get off your pedestal and actually contribute something to this forum. I think it will be quiet clear to everyone after a while that he is not around, so there is no problem with stating a fact

Nice "bait" try Shane, grow up!

Not sure if DC has been quite as consistent and mistake-free as Hamilton this year, but lets face it nearly all the drivers could say that they're doing just as well as Lewis

Its really hard to tell with Coulthard though as he is having so many techinal problems its almost impossible to compare him to other drivers. Webberitis has really hit Red Bull this year.

lets just talk about the bloody topic!

Let's get to the facts, ANYONE could do as well as Lewis if he was driving that car...........................well maybe not Ide :lol:

Its really hard to tell with Coulthard though as he is having so many techinal problems its almost impossible to compare him to other drivers. Webberitis has really hit Red Bull this year.

No it's called A. Newey, notice that since he has left McLaren the cars are fast AND reliable? Now that he's with RBR the cars are fast AND unreliable, do you not see what is obvious?

Let's get to the facts, ANYONE could do as well as Lewis if he was driving that car...........................well maybe not Ide :lol:

Agreed. This years McLaren is very quick.

:lol: I tend to agree that Newey's cars are fast but unreliable, tbh.

Indeed. But only because we have a sham of a WDC. GET RID OF THE TEAMS.