Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Dc: I Am Driving As Well As Lewis

Nice "bait" try Shane, grow up!

How about you pull your head from whence it is stuck.

I am not trying to bait anyone, I just hate your guts.

Beer anyone?

How about you pull your head from whence it is stuck.

I am not trying to bait anyone, I just hate your guts.

Beer anyone?

:wub:

They asked where Cav was, I answered. Ecap asked me not to post details about WHY cav was removed, not the fact that he is removed, so get off your pedestal and actually contribute something to this forum. I think it will be quiet clear to everyone after a while that he is not around, so there is no problem with stating a fact

:doh::dam:

No, he has been suspended, he cannot visit the site for 2 weeks. If you wish to know why contact the staff, I have been asked not to talk about it
I guess that's a biig relief for you Shane but will you give it a rest?? You act so ignorent & childish with your nagging with Cav! & when another persomn makes a comment, you go start on that chap too! So what, if you've returned to the forums, does'nt mean the members are sorry for what they said to you about Alonso before!

I really don't care, and no I dont start on everyone so kindly quit twisting things.

I really don't care what the members say about Alonso any more, that does not bother me. I have tried using the ignore system, I have tried being nice, and none of it works, so members will get back from me whatever they try and give me, and for that I make no apologies

Let's get to the facts, ANYONE could do as well as Lewis if he was driving that car...........................well maybe not Ide :lol:

So what's Alonso's excuse...?

:rolleyes:

Let's get to the facts, ANYONE could do as well as Lewis if he was driving that car...........................well maybe not Ide :lol:

that mclaren does look pretty easy to drive :P

that mclaren does look pretty easy to drive :P

It may well be but what I cannot understand is if it is that easy to drive why is Alonso (a 2 x WDC) having so much difficulty (French GP aside), apart from Monte Carlo he has not dominated his lesser experienced team mate.

I am not knocking Alonso - you do not win 2 x WDC if you don't have any talent - but would be nice to know if it is the pressure or Lewis is actually better than we think and outdriving the car.

DC is one of the best drivers in F1 I reckon, and this comment is unlike him. I think it's due to frustration as he has been in a good points finish many a time this season and his car has let him down.

I don't think he is as good as Hamilton either, not now anyway.

So what's Alonso's excuse...?

:rolleyes:

Exactley what I was going to say, Hamilton is beating his teamate, a two time world champion, at the moment

I think it's due to frustration as he has been in a good points finish many a time this season and his car has let him down.
True, but when is'nt DC pi$$ed off? He's always been that way with McLaren but now Red Bull have pushed him to the limits with their gearbox problems so it's no surprise!

What's the problem? It's quite obvious to me that DC is driving, as well as Lewis. Anybody with eyes can see that.

What's the problem? It's quite obvious to me that DC is driving, as well as Lewis. Anybody with eyes can see that.

Totally agree... I mean Webber has only finished more races than DC, out-qualified DC 7 times and in the one race they both finished Webber beat him, this in comparison to Hamilton/Alonso and how well Hamilton is fairing against a 2 x WDC MUST mean that Coulthard is driving just as well as Hami.. :eusa_think::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Totally agree... I mean Webber has only finished more races than DC, out-qualified DC 7 times and in the one race they both finished Webber beat him, this in comparison to Hamilton/Alonso and how well Hamilton is fairing against a 2 x WDC MUST mean that Coulthard is driving just as well as Hami.. :eusa_think::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, but what else has Lewis done, besides that, that DC didn't do? ;)

Punctuation claims another victim. ^_^

Punctuation claims another victim. ^_^

My aplogies

6 out of 10.

Must try harder. :rolleyes:

My aplogies

6 out of 10.

Must try harder. :rolleyes:

I can't even spell now..... should be Apologies !!!

Don't you just love the English language??

DC is driving, as well as Lewis, but is not driving as well as Lewis.

That should confuse 'em.

I feel it was a tad subtle, MG (welcome back, by the way), even by your subtle standards. I mean, how was he to know that you can actually use punctuation properly! :lol:

I'd have said 4, to be honest. :lol:

Oh come on.. that's a bit harsh !

I am new here after all !

:unsure:

Ah. Only just noticed you to be a new person. Welcome to the interweb. Pull up a kitten. We're all very nice people. Even Andres. As long as you can take a joke at your expense you'll be fine.

Ah. Only just noticed you to be a new person. Welcome to the interweb. Pull up a kitten. We're all very nice people. Even Andres. As long as you can take a joke at your expense you'll be fine.

How long have you been away?