Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Dc: I Am Driving As Well As Lewis

But are you new to English? :lol:

Of course I am - I have been working in London for 10 Years.... I have developed a strange accent 'me ol mucker' !!

I don't speak proper english like wot the rest lot of you does !!!

:D:D

Don't you just love the English language??

DC is driving, as well as Lewis, but is not driving as well as Lewis.

That should confuse 'em.

Ah I see! By that token I am also driving, as well as Lewis.

But probably not as well as Lewis.

Any member for whom English is their second language cannot be expected to know what we are babbling about. Apologies.

As for the actual topic, DC made a big mistake in Oz and thats 1 big mistake more than Hamilton, so there you go

Of course I am - I have been working in London for 10 Years.... I have developed a strange accent 'me ol mucker' !!

I don't speak proper english like wot the rest lot of you does !!!

:D:D

:lol:

Is there an emoticon thingy for tumbleweed?

:lol: No that I am aware of, but I have somewhere in my computer an mp3 file of crickets sound. Would that work?

Let's get to the facts, ANYONE could do as well as Lewis if he was driving that car...........................well maybe not Ide :lol:

I don't think so. Driving a good car and driving that car well are two different things. Being at the sharp end of the grid in this year's McLaren isn't too hard, but leading the championship over your twice-crowned WDC teammate is a feat worth something. There were many opportunities so far this season for Lewis to have mucked it up, but he didn't and that takes talent. Winning races and Championships is all about making fewer mistakes than your opponents on any given Sunday and a bit of luck thrown in for seasoning.

How about you pull your head from whence it is stuck.

I am not trying to bait anyone, I just hate your guts.

Beer anyone?

Y'know, I don't much like you (mostly based on your wacky anti-American views), but I do respect a straight-talker...and you certainly are that!