Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Rekindle Your Love For Tf1

Really. I thought England still used alot of imperial measurements. I know you still use miles instead of the metric kilometres which made me think that you probably use inches and feet instead of centimeters and metres.

i thought UK uses all of them - feet, inches, centmetres and metres (??)

Always measure your knob in metric - it gives bigger numbers.

perhaps we should have a 'how large is your manhood' thread!

then we can determine what nation is the most well-endowed

i thought UK uses all of them - feet, inches, centmetres and metres (??)

perhaps we should have a 'how large is your manhood' thread!

then we can determine what nation is the most well-endowed

And the motivation for being truthful would be ?? :lol:

Been watching from the sidelines for some time - and this is one of the few threads that remind me of the good'ol TF1 - a stroke of genius Quiet One.

That, and Monza re-enters with his magic wit really helps to tip the scales:D

Been watching from the sidelines for some time - and this is one of the few threads that remind me of the good'ol TF1 - a stroke of genius Quiet One.

Well...thank you, but I cannot take credit for this. This was Muzza's idea in the first place!

Anyways, is great to have you back! Only a few more of the old posters must return and I can finally tell you all to shove it and quit this darn forum once and for all!

And the motivation for being truthful would be ?? :lol:

:lol: Something tells me Jem lost out in many a "my Dad's bigger than yours" contest back in primary school! Little Jem was probably too honest for his own good.

Well...thank you, but I cannot take credit for this. This was Muzza's idea in the first place!

Your humility scares me Andres! Andres really did, and suggested, everything here. I wasn't very optimistic at all, and have been pleasantly surprised. I think Andres' unreasonable reasonableness went a long way to making this thread work.

:lol: Something tells me Jem lost out in many a "my Dad's bigger than yours" contest back in primary school! Little Jem was probably too honest for his own good.

Your humility scares me Andres! Andres really did, and suggested, everything here. I wasn't very optimistic at all, and have been pleasantly surprised. I think Andres' unreasonable reasonableness went a long way to making this thread work.

Ok...this is starting to seem like a drunkard's chat:

Drunkard 1: I love you, dude!

Drunkard 2: *poking Drunkard's 1 chest repeteadly with his index finger* No, no...I love YOU, man!

And so on, and so on...

So, let's cut the syrupy crap and get your a## back to posting! Here is my proposed topic: "Do F1 cars REALLY need 4 wheels?"

:lol: Fair enough, Bruce!

This is not a thread to accuse anybody! Like I said before, people has their jobs, family, career or whatever other meaningless things that keeps them away from what should be the alpha and omega of their lives: TF1 ;)

I sensed that many were just bored or fed up with the forum and thus left. If that is what happened, just wanted to find a solution for that :D

Oh yeah, and we all know that you and Mike engage in phonesex weekly :naughty:

I can't resist Bruce's macho mustachios.

Always measure your knob in metric - it gives bigger numbers.

Amen.

I can't resist Bruce's macho mustachios.

Err...those are no mustachios...and that's not his nose, either! :unsure:

I'd rather measure my knob in inch's 7" by 4.5" circm., beer can :naughty: ........and a bucket full of balls

I'd rather measure my knob in inch's 7" by 4.5" circm., beer can :naughty: ........and a bucket full of balls

I'm trying to get mine bitten by a flea...that way I can at least sense the lump and locate it.

Wait, nobody read these posts, right? :unsure:

A bit of knob talk is all that was needed to rekindle TF1 love! :lol:

ah, there you are... a hearty welcome back, you always make me laugh...

and wb to u too MG

im in hospital using my bedside tv internet thingy. waiting for my op and to be under general anasthetic woo. soz not been about not had net access, these painkillers have made me all lightheaded. by the way i have an abscess incase you wondered.

im in hospital using my bedside tv internet thingy. waiting for my op and to be under general anasthetic woo. soz not been about not had net access, these painkillers have made me all lightheaded. by the way i have an abscess incase you wondered.

wishing you a faultless successful op and a get well soon... be strong my friend

wishing you a faultless successful op and a get well soon... be strong my friend

Indeed...but, an abcess? Ewww, that's gross! :lol:

Good luck & get well soon Ben :thbup::thbup: !

Get well Ben, time to stop and smell the roses eh?

Well Ben...

time to stop and enjoy life my party friend...

hope you will be ok soon.

greetings.

ah, there you are... a hearty welcome back, you always make me laugh...

and wb to u too MG

Thanks BradSpeedMan, I've watching for some time but started to feel a bit like a perv, which is not like me. Anyway, sorry for the short reply, I need to get dressed before I leave the office.

Hey JensonR

i know they are not nice and also very painful
you be careful with those. Maybe you could get a nice nurse (the ones with front bottoms) to shave them for you? Might brighten yer stay ;)

Bloody hell, don't know what they playing at but still not gone to surgery yet. The irony is i can drink like a fish yet the moment i get summin like this im in hosp having surgery yet I have yet to go in for alcohol reasons lol.