Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Rekindle Your Love For Tf1

If threads like this bring back the likes of MG and medilloni, then please Andres, do some more. You have even prised me out of my sulk. Some great things have been said here, it shows that when people see the forum under threat, they come out to preserve and support it, and well we should. When it's good, it's great.

I will try wholeheartedly to not throw anymore hissy fits, will get back to discussing F1 and taking the p!ss out of you lot. Because believe me, there is plenty to take the p!ss out of.

If threads like this bring back the likes of MG and medilloni, then please Andres, do some more. You have even prised me out of my sulk. Some great things have been said here, it shows that when people see the forum under threat, they come out to preserve and support it, and well we should. When it's good, it's great.

I will try wholeheartedly to not throw anymore hissy fits, will get back to discussing F1 and taking the p!ss out of you lot. Because believe me, there is plenty to take the p!ss out of.

:weights::flex::boxing:

:shades:

Strange that Drib, I got the impression that you were flagging a wee bit with some on here ;) Maybe half the problem is that with this new-fangled internet thingy, some people type before they think. Easily done y'know.

See? I just did it.

Nice to see you again fella :P

I hoped it would be sooner, rather than later, Steve. Welcome back.

Andres - your charms and powers of persuasion are not just confined to the ladies, it seems! :lol:

Yes, I thought I was the only one, he promised............

You know what they say about promises.........................

Tell me now, why don't you! :lol:

I promise I'll pull out..................

I promise I won't *** in your mouth................

I promise I'll pull out..................

I promise I won't *** in your mouth................

You forgot 'I promise, it doesn't hurt up your ar$e' and of course the biggest lie of all, apparently 'I promise, the cheque is in the post'. Mind you, it's probably not so relevant in today's society.

By the way, Bruce, you did fix this thread so just you and I are reading it, you promised, right?

:lol: Nicely done chaps!

:lol:

Paul you promised...................

I'm going to bed...........................

Ahhh, finally! Good to see you back, Steve!

Again, I didn't do anything, except sending a couple of friends Liuzzi lent me (all of them go by the name of Vito, go figure!) to visit a couple of the guys and "convince" them to join back. In fact, I sent a couple to your house, too, but they told me they were kicked out by this new superweapon we never heard about: "Mrs. Drib"

they told me they were kicked out by this new superweapon we never heard about: "Mrs. Drib"

Powerful and deadly. It's got nice breasts too.

Because believe me, there is plenty to take the p!ss out of.

That's what I say daily when I unzip and stand at the urinal.....

He's not lying, you know.

I didn't know. And I find it slightly unsettling that YOU know :lol:

I didn't know. And I find it slightly unsettling that YOU know :lol:

Paul has a hand in everything.

*dribbler limps off to work*.