Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

French Grand Prix-race

Discuss the race here! ITV are saying that it might rain during the race so it might be a little exciting!

Stupid Davidson! Clipped Liuzzi & forced both to retire! Same thing happened with Trulli & Kovvy at the hairpin! Trulli clipped him & Kovvy spun! Trulli's out ut Kovvy is back on track!

What happened? I have'nt been paying attention to the race at all! All I know is Kimi is in the lead & Hamilton is in 3rd while Alonso is overtaking in places that seemed impossible to overtake in!

KIMI WINS!!!! After such terrible performances, it's all been payed off now! Even more so, it's a Ferrari 1-2, we shall see more members like Schumikonnen & goferrarigo on now!

Great! Kimi wins... I hope this will be the start of a change for the better^^

And Alonso wasn't bad, just really handicapped, so quite a good job. Even so, I had a great time watching Heidfeld defend from his attacs :lol:

That was awesome, the iceman is back.

Pity Alonso didn't do that well. He did some aggressive moves at the start, something we haven't seen massa or raikonnen do this season when they started at the back.

Boring, passionless, uneventful, soulless, bland, monotonous, Formula 1.

Sigh

Ture. I barely payed any attention to the race at all!

Well good ridance Magny Cours. Horrible track.

Great to see Kimi win.

Poor Nando, shouldn't have left Renault IMO.

Good for the BMW boys, shame about Kova tough.

I found it amusing.The battle between the ferraris,the midfield strategies and overtakings...I've seen far more boring races than this one.

Yes, but today even races that do have overtaking are boring.

We had no real crashes to prompt 4 safety cars, no rain, no pit overtaking.

I just won $210 for betting KR!! I should've put more money in it, the odds were 1:21!!!

Congrats! :clap3:

I wanted Kimi or Hami to win this race. But, I could not watch the race for more than 20laps as I had to take my Mom to the doctor.

Congrats! :clap3:

I wanted Kimi or Hami to win this race. But, I could not watch the race for more than 20laps as I had to take my Mom to the doctor.

Awwww :wub::lol: !

Yes, but today even races that do have overtaking are boring.

We had no real crashes to prompt 4 safety cars, no rain, no pit overtaking.

I wouldn't like every race to be a chaos.I liked the race at Montreal because it was crazy and different,a weird race.I liked this one because it wasn't one of those parade races,but it wasn't too crazy either.There was a little bit of everything,including great moves from Alonso and Hamilton.Though it would have been even better if it had rained,you're right.

how the hell did ferrari manage to turn it around so drastically after the north american rounds? was it those aeroplane-like wings? kudos to them for the improvement, as well as renault and honda. red bull seem to have gone backwards and bmw kept up their pace of development. mclaren seem to have taken neither a step forwards or backwards.

Guess that unless you are a Ferrari fan, there was nothing too thrilling about it. Alonso's moves were nice to watch, but hardly too exciting and, again, he ruined it all by pushing too hard and going off track. He drove with surgical precision at Renault. What made him make all these mistakes now? If he does not comes into terms with his car soon, this is gonna be a nightmare :(

There was one part of the race where I actually didn't want him to overtake. Right when he was behind Fisi! :lol: I kept saying to myself "Come on, Fisi! Push harder!"

Good defensive driving from Heidfeld (not "great" as it is not too hard to defend here unless your car is crap, and Heidfeld's wasn't)

Great to see Kimi back on top. Great driving by Felipinho too, much to my regret. Good damage contention from Hammy.

Ant and Jarno...well, talk about sloppy driving! Along with GP2 this was amateur's weekend!

I found it amusing.The battle between the ferraris,the midfield strategies and overtakings...I've seen far more boring races than this one.

It seems F1 fans are never happy. They want some overtaking and battles, they get it and still call it boring. I was kept interested all race :)

:lol: what makes you say that?

On lap 29 Albers decides to leave his pit before the refuelling hose has been withdrawn. :eusa_think:

It wasnt a bad race at all, although it could've been if Alonso hadnt started 10th, cos he provided most of the entertainment with Heidfeld. Apart from that not much happened!

i'm glad that Kimi won and can hopefully start restoring his reputation as one half of F1's elite 'top 2' (although that has already been altered by Lewis - so I guess its top 3?)

hmm I think it's aboutthis ...

Haha I do agree that was pretty stupid from Albers and maybe actually quite Costly. I heard hes under investigation from the stewards :eusa_think: . I watched it thinking what the hell he was doing as he set off when the lolli pop man turned to the "1st Gear" sign :wacko: BIt foolish on his part and very dangerous.