Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

French Grand Prix-race

It seems F1 fans are never happy. They want some overtaking and battles, they get it and still call it boring. I was kept interested all race :)

Agreed :clap3:

On lap 29 Albers decides to leave his pit before the refuelling hose has been withdrawn. :eusa_think:

yes, i did notice that, ho, that was on lap 39. so I guess I watched the race till lap 31..hmm...May be he was very nervous. :unsure:

On lap 29 Albers decides to leave his pit before the refuelling hose has been withdrawn. :eusa_think:

yes, i did notice that, ho, that was on lap 39. so I guess I watched the race till lap 31..hmm...May be he was very nervous. :unsure:

It wasnt a bad race at all, although it could've been if Alonso hadnt started 10th, cos he provided most of the entertainment with Heidfeld. Apart from that not much happened!

Agreed.

If it wasnt for Alonso and Heidfeld this would have been a rather dull race. Kimi seemed either content to follow Massa or he just couldn't attack.

Either way if it wasn't for the McLarens we would hardly have seen any overtaking on the track at all which I think is really sad.

I'm getting tired of hearing Bernie and Max constantly restate the need to improve overtaking in F1 only to do absolutely nothing which could lead to that.

Very happy Button finally got a point on his card (couldn't care less about Honda) and proved there is still a huge difference between him and Rubens when you give him a half decent car.

Some silly first corner incidents, but a good start from Kimi and that's where I think he took the win. Disappointing that Massa got the traffic when he did, but that's part of the race and you've got to have enough in the bag to deal with it.

Call me whatever, but I had to physically laugh when Hamilton got mugged at the start, I turned on the coverage just as Lewis was saying about getting P1 by the first corner and if not by then in a later corner.

Good on Trulli for admitting fault in the interview for his collision with Heikki.

Didn't see much of the Red Bulls, but they finished relatively close together so some good consistent pace.

Brilliant moves from Alonso and Lewis made a good move on Kubica, so it wasn't as boring as expected.

Roll on Silverstone.