Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Magny Cours

Driver of the day  

57 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Kimi
    • Felipe
    • Hami
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Giancarlo
    • Nando
    • Jense
    • Other

For me it's Alonso! Fighting back & producing great overtaking moves! Since when did Button start scoring a point :eusa_think::blink: ???

Not sure.. I think I'll give it to Kimi, he finally overtook someone :lol:

But maybe Heidfeld for holding Fernando half the race.. hmm

Kimi.Finally!!

2nd Alonso.

This season is so exciting! 2 wins for Kimi,2 for Nando,2 for Lewis and 2for Massa!

I can't wait to watch the race at Silverstone!

kimi, showed he is back in the game and can take it to his teammate, unlike alonso. although he was unfortunate, his was a very sloppy race and should not even be in contention for this award. good entertainment though!

oh, i did forget alonso made that awesome move on the bmw! but his race did go downhill from there...

I don't agree,he was doing his best to overtake.He was on a very light fuel load because he was meant to do a 3 stop strategy like Lewis but because of his quali they had to change it so in the last stint he was very heavy,so that he didn't have to stop again.

Again,everything against Nando.

Alonso had a shocker - he qualified 10th and finished 7th whoopee. Perhaps it's a sign of the times and the difficulties of overtaking in F1, but he wasn't impressive for me. How could he have overtaken Heidfield only to end up 2 places behind and where did Fisi come from to end up ahead :blink:

He was scruffy all weekend and seems to be buckling under the pressure of the young rookie, Hamilton - 14 points behind in the same car and a resurgent Ferrari doesn't bode well for Nando

BMW, for the first perfect race. Robert for getting it done and outperforming Heidfield, Nick for fighting it out with Alonso for so long

eeeeeeeYaaaahhhhhhhhh :clap3:

Oh, and both Ferraris for taking Hamilton :naughty:

Kimi. Kubica and Jenson were both fantastic as well, and deserved it as much, but I gave it to Kimi solely on the fact he won the race.

None, to be frank.

Gonna pick Kimi because he won, after all, not that we got to see much of either the Ferraris nor Hamilton on TV, which shows just how boring were things at the top. But the Ferrari's fight wasn't half as interesting as the McLaren's at Indy. Alonso did some daredevil moves out there, but nowhere as impressive as the one at Suzuka. There was more despair than intelligence in his moves. Nice to watch, but they could have easily ended with him crashing.

He needs to find the old Nando again :(

Had to pick Jenson because there was no-one else really, he drove a great race in what is an improved but still poor car. Kimi did well, good start and took his chance after Massa pitted earlier than him. Massa blamed losing his pace on traffic. Hamilton did a good job once again, as did Kubica, good return. Alonso should have done better, Heidfield did well defending him but no-one really impressed at all.

For me it's Alonso! Fighting back & producing great overtaking moves!

Alonso was a mess, was making mistakes everywhere and barely managed to make up any ground.

Kimi was great, Lewis did all he could, Kubica outshone Heidfeld for once, but today I will be just a tiny bit biased and go for my man Jenson. With the new aero package he easily outperformed Barrichello and earned his point on pure merit, well done to him, still fighting!

dont worry guys i think we're almost guaranteed a wet British gp, its been raining non stop for the last couple of weeks all over the UK and is forecast to continue for another couple of weeks yet

(only problem is i'm camping 3 nights at silverstone so i'm gonna get soaked!)

Now that you've mentioned it, it won't happen.

:lol:

There is no way Alonso is even close to getting this award. I voted for nick because he just owned Alonso. It was hilarious, watching Alonso drive you could see his anger and frustration the way he kept putting 2 wheels off and locking up trying to get past.

Had it been Prost or Mika or Schumi or Senna behind Nick they would have just stayed so close, making their car look like an oncoming freight train so as to pressured him until he cracked. Nick knew that it was Alonso's duel to loose. and Only when Alonso was on the faster tires he was able to get past.

Although lots of drivers drove well today, I had to vote Jenson. How the heck did he drag that heep into the points?

:lol:

There is no way Alonso is even close to getting this award. I voted for nick because he just owned Alonso. It was hilarious, watching Alonso drive you could see his anger and frustration the way he kept putting 2 wheels off and locking up trying to get past.

Had it been Prost or Mika or Schumi or Senna behind Nick they would have just stayed so close, making their car look like an oncoming freight train so as to pressured him until he cracked. Nick knew that it was Alonso's duel to loose. and Only when Alonso was on the faster tires he was able to get past.

If you're going to bash Alonso atleast try to get your facts straight.

Alonso and Heidfeld were both on hard tyres and Alonso's tyres were 6 laps older then Heidfeld's.

Hmm...no one?

Kimi won on strategy (why did he get the better strategy? Massa's closer to Lewis in points... :wacko: )...

I guess Fred gets the effort award...Nick did a good job frustrating Alonso, too...Phil drove a fine race, got screwed by Ferrari...that's all. No one did anything that special today, yet it was a good race.

-Eric