Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Magny Cours

Driver of the day  

57 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Kimi
    • Felipe
    • Hami
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Giancarlo
    • Nando
    • Jense
    • Other

As for whether Rubens had a problem, he said he was just heavy and the team mentioned he wasn't liking the brakes.

Well...that world they are carrying should weight a ton...thats why they are heavy. :rolleyes:

I saw 100% commitment from Lewis there. Why didn't Alonso attempt an inside line when the outside failed him so many times?

Do you think Alonso is stupid?

If Heidfel had left the inside available Alonso would have tryed and probably easily passed him like Hamilton did very cleverly with Kubica.

You've got a crush on them there Germans, aren't you? :rolleyes::blush::clap3:

:blush:

Yup that was icing on the cake... Kimi winning, Fernando struggling :D

nice job by Nick/Fisi for holding him for so long.

At first fisi couldn't hold Fernando, but in his second opportunity he surely did an amazing job. I was afraid they'd crash soon, 'cus neither of them seems to have a 'sense of danger'

It's a gay scene. :lol:

Nop it's not. Maybe you have a gay mind.

Nop it's not. Maybe you have a gay mind.

:lol: Oh come on, there's homoeroticism in any sport. What do you think "rugger buggers" do in all those scrums? Or footballers in those pile-on goal celebrations, and team showers? Or golfers in their strictly all-male clubs? Why should F1 be any different? Besides surely you'd have to be gay to get with Patricia? :P

*lol* I bet you didn't think about this before sayin' that hehe

*lol* I bet you didn't think about this before sayin' that hehe

:( I'm losing my touch. I wanted a better response than that. You know, I was this close to saying "You'd have to be gay to have married Patricia", but then I remembered, unfortunately.

:lol: Oh come on, there's homoeroticism in any sport. What do you think "rugger buggers" do in all those scrums? Or footballers in those pile-on goal celebrations, and team showers? Or golfers in their strictly all-male clubs? Why should F1 be any different? Besides surely you'd have to be gay to get with Patricia? :P

don't forget sumo wrestling :naughty:

Also... He's NOT married to it

:lol: That's better. (I assume that's the german "also". A Brazilian talking in English and German at the same time is kinda confusing. And to think she complained about my confusing nature. :rolleyes: )

don't forget sumo wrestling :naughty:

Yup! So it's proven. Sport is one of the main ways that regular, straight guys get their fix of homoeroticism, which can't be openly expressed. Young Nick has the right to satisfy his unspoken urges the way any red-blooded, virile man would.

Well, it's your tv and you watch F1 and other sports the way you want to ;)

Well, it's your tv and you watch F1 and other sports the way you want to ;)

:lol: Oh I will Kati, I will. In fact, I do, Kati, I do. I'm just giving you an insight into the male psyche. Letting you understand your hero more deeply. Just think: now you know something about him no other woman will ever know! That is, his unspoken urges and how he acts on them.

On a related matter I get my fix of lesbianism by watching women's tennis. Two hot women, who hate each other, going at it, grunting, getting hot and sweaty, reaching up their skirts to get the balls in play.

:lol: Oh I will Kati, I will. In fact, I do, Kati, I do. I'm just giving you an insight into the male psyche. Letting you understand your hero more deeply. Just think: now you know something about him no other woman will ever know! That is, his unspoken urges and how he acts on them.

On a related matter I get my fix of lesbianism by watching women's tennis. Two hot women, who hate each other, going at it, grunting, getting hot and sweaty, reaching up their skirts to get the balls in play.

Ok, my standards are pretty low, but even I struggle to find 2 hot women playing in the same match in tennis! :lol:

It's so unfair isn't it Paul! :lol: I think we should start a petition to hand into Wimbledon. Here goes:

"The below signatories believe that the only reason anyone watches women's tennis is to see hot women getting hot and sweaty while grunting, and that while Wimbledon excels itself in the 2nd and 3rd areas, the number of hot women is woefully inadequate. If this situation is not rectified in the near future the below signatories will, sadly (because the grunting at Wimbledon has heretofore been first rate), switch allegiance to women's volley ball, a sport where the right people wear the trousers."

So, any takers?

It's so unfair isn't it Paul! :lol: I think we should start a petition to hand into Wimbledon. Here goes:

"The below signatories believe that the only reason anyone watches women's tennis is to see hot women getting hot and sweaty while grunting, and that while Wimbledon excels itself in the 2nd and 3rd areas, the number of hot women is woefully inadequate. If this situation is not rectified in the near future the below signatories will, sadly (because the grunting at Wimbledon has heretofore been first rate), switch allegiance to women's volley ball, a sport where the right people wear the trousers."

So, any takers?

Well, written this way, they most probably would make it happen... anyways, my only female cousin is trying to get into professional tennis, I guess she would fulfill your expectations, the way I remember her :lol:

Well, written this way, they most probably would make it happen... anyways, my only female cousin is trying to get into professional tennis, I guess she would fulfill your expectations, the way I remember her :lol:

NOOOOOOOO!

I hope she fails. Just think, if she becomes a female tennis player, she might end up like all the others. :P

why are some people determined to bash Alonso? :mellow:

everyone knows that he was on a very low fuel load,and the only thing he could do was to overtake on track.He did a good job.The problem was,as I have said,that he had to stop so early and he kept getting stuck behind traffic.Come on,he overtook Heidfeld,Rosberg and Fisi (twice).All the cars around him had better strategies,and seventh was all he could do.

why are some people determined to bash Alonso? :mellow:

everyone knows that he was on a very low fuel load,and the only thing he could do was to overtake on track.He did a good job.The problem was,as I have said,that he had to stop so early and he kept getting stuck behind traffic.Come on,he overtook Heidfeld,Rosberg and Fisi (twice).All the cars around him had better strategies,and seventh was all he could do.

I totaly agree.

I was going to write something similar but now I guess I don't have to anymore. ^_^

[quote name='Piotr' post='202271' date='Jul 1 2007, 09:52 PM']OK, you'll drive a Fiat on snow tires, I'll drive a V-8 Mustang on ultra performance tires. Will see how many corners you'll hold me back.[/quote]

I think Robert drove a BMW... like Heidfield...

I saw 100% commitment from Lewis there. Why didn't Alonso attempt an inside line when the outside failed him so many times?

Because Nick brake earlier (keeping the inside line) and nando had one of the fastest cars (see speed trap). He was trying not to hit Nick and not to be slow at the corner exit. The problem is not nando; is the track and the F1 rules. Kimi won a race starting 3rd. and he didn

Well obviously Kubica showed his inexperience when he chose to defend the outside line in the run up to the hairpin.

Where as Fisi and Nick were alot smarter and defended the inside line.

I don't know if RK showed inexperience as such, he defended the inside line going into Adelaide hairpin as well as anyone had done before. RK left just enough room between his car and the grass and in my opinion anyway didn't expect LH to bother with the move under heavy braking on the very dirty inner most line. Hats off to LH for the move in my book.

So, any takers?

Signed, sealed and delivered! :lol:

hot women and tennis? sure there are a few but have you seen serena williams lately?! :shakehead: