Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

British Gp: Practice, Qualifying & Race

Do you reckon Kimi is now slower because of the new tyres or because of a heavier fuel load? I hope the second, because if not Alonso will have no problems to take the win. Today he's the one being lucky, I hope he appreciates it!

Kimi is spanking the Spanard, I love it :clap3:

Yeah, Massa deserves the 4th place! When in difficulties a driver shows his ability.. and look at him!

Yeah, Massa deserves the 4th place! When in difficulties a driver shows his ability.. and look at him!
Agree, but fair play to Kubica for holding him up for a fair few laps!

Agree, but fair play to Kubica for holding him up for a fair few laps!

he might hold him 'till the end... besides, I didn't say Kubica didn't deserve the 4th place also... the problem is there's just 1, so they have to fight for it :P

& KIMI WINS!!!!! He's on great form with his 2nd win in a row! Alonso goes 2nd Hamilton 3rd while Kubica holds onto 4th leaving Massa in 5th!

Great win for Kimi. Had Massa not had that problem, it would have been a Ferrari 1-2 for sure.

Kimi won convincingly. Massa, starting dead last from the pits finishes 5th (almost 4th).

Brilliant.

PS: Lewis sucked (for the first time this season). Hopefully more to come.

Great win for Kimi. Had Massa not had that problem, it would have been a Ferrari 1-2 for sure.

Kimi won convincingly. Massa, starting dead last from the pits finishes 5th (almost 4th).

Brilliant.

Agree...

But now Kimi goes third in WDC in front of Massa....and hopefully in the next race he can win

Awww ITV were all getting ready for a Lewis win.

Fully deserved victory for Kimi. Massa had a brilliant come back. :thbup:

Please tell me they are not showing Hammy's dad again, unless he's crying of course :naughty:

Agree...

But now Kimi goes third in WDC in front of Massa....and hopefully in the next race he can win

Next race is the N'ring... KR has always had bad luck there. Hopefully this will change?

Who owns who?

I'd say Kimi owns Alonso :naughty:

Please tell me they are not showing Hammy's dad again, unless he's crying of course :naughty:
Nah! Mark Blundell's talking a load of his usual Sh#t on Hamilton :rolleyes: !

Hamilton's dad annoys me. Why is he at every race babysitting his son? There are a lot of young drivers in F1... you don't see any of their parents hanging around every single race.

ITV being gloryhunters probably not. ;)

They probably will now. :ph34r:

Hamilton's dad annoys me. Why is he at every race babysitting his son? There are a lot of young drivers in F1... you don't see any of their parents hanging around every single race.
I think it's a British F1 thing! When Button was taking pole positions with BAR Honda a couple of years back, his Dad would always turn up in every race, especially when Button took pole & it's no excpetion to Hamilton & his Dad :rolleyes: !

Indeed....................

I hope Hammy's tears don't stain his makeup :lol:

They just said - after the break they will be hearing from Anthony Hamilton.

Thanks for the advance warning ITV! *MUTES*

Indeed....................

I hope Hammy's tears don't stain his makeup :lol:

Darn you! I was all ready to give my speech congratulating LH fans despite the 3rd. place and you ruined it! That made me laugh!

You wascal wabbit!

[quote name='mikathegreat2' post='203497' date='Jul 8 2007, 02:46 PM']I think it's a British F1 thing! When Button was taking pole positions with BAR Honda a couple of years back, his Dad would always turn up in every race, especially when Button took pole & it's no excpetion to Hamilton & his Dad :rolleyes: ![/quote]

Not this again....

Button only took one pole per season 2004-2006 so he wasn't 'always hanging around'. He was interviewed a couple of times - Anthony Hamilton is interviewed all the time, regardless (as today proves). Let's put this into context.