Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

British Gp: Practice, Qualifying & Race

Indeed....................

I hope Hammy's tears don't stain his makeup :lol:

:clap3::thbup:

The whole of Silverstone is devastated as apparently they ALL wanted him to win!

The Lion owns pussy, oops Kimi owns Alonso! :P

Actually, it seemed like ALonso turned down the revs for the laast laps. Was this his first or second race with the same engine?

Brilliant Kimi! I'm happy for two weeks now thank you Kimi!

The race was just too exciting and I was afraid that Alnoso snatches the win because of his changed strategy.. Hamilton struggled but so he had struggled the whole weekend except for the qualifying (which was a clear show pole for british fans). I give a big plus for Kimi and Alonso, also for Massa who fought back excellently, overtaking many cars.

Honda was unlucky for not scoring a point by placing ninth and tenth.. Also Toyota and Red Bull were darn unlucky.

And Kubica did also a great defensive battle against Massa.

Actually, it seemed like ALonso turned down the revs for the laast laps. Was this his first or second race with the same engine?

It was the first one

All Mclaren and Ferrari drivers had their first race with these engines today.

I'm pretty sure Kimi did so as well. With a 7 second lead, Ferrari would have gone into defensive mode sine the engine needs to last the next race distance.

I think everyone was on a new engine this race.

Excellent race.This season is being so exciting!

I'm happy because of the teammates' positions:

Kimi>Massa Alonso>Hamilton Kubica>Heidfeld Kovalainen>Fisi

Rosberg>Wurz

Just one left...Button :(

I think this time Alonso got more fuel on board than Hamilton (team orders?) but it could be not enough to win.

1-2 Ferrari again? They are favourites for the race but probably not enough for a 1-2.

Please big mouths...

And the pussy owns your hero...

:bangin:

Kimi my Hero too! You Shane's pussy! Go back to the threads where I have supported Kimi too, and the reason why I show more support for Hammy, anyways, My other Hero is still leading your pussy!

:mf_tongue:

Due to stupid tape delays, I have not watched the race yet. Is it worth watching or should I spend my time with the Champ Car race instead? (Scott retired and Massa didn't get near a podium...so that's a negative...)

Thanks in advance.

-Eric

Due to stupid tape delays, I have not watched the race yet. Is it worth watching or should I spend my time with the Champ Car race instead? (Scott retired and Massa didn't get near a podium...so that's a negative...)

Thanks in advance.

-Eric

I liked the race a lot,but since the good part were the strategies and you already know what happened,I wouldn't watch it if I were you.

Thanks in advance.

-Eric

there was a good sequence where kimi put some massive pressure on lewis in the laps immediately prior to his first stop which seemed to rattle lewis. watch to see what happened.

massa also carved up teh field which is definitely worth watching. the race got stale towards the end so i would only watch until the second pitstops. ;)

Honda was unlucky for not scoring a point by placing ninth and tenth.. Also Toyota and Red Bull were darn unlucky.

agree honda was unlucky, but thats what happens unfortunately when you can't make it out of Q1.....

toyota and red bull unlucky?? toyota did the opposite to honda and just went backwards and red bull just showed that they have the unreliability of an 80s fiat...

Webber was unlucky, He'd of been half a chance at snatching a point or two on his strategy, and was clearly faster than DC.

The battle will be between Nando and Kimi from now on, it seems like they are much more comfortable with the cars than at the start of the season, they are chasing points and are faster than Hamilton, it's gonna be interesting to see if Hamilton will strugle again in Germany

The battle will be between Nando and Kimi from now on, it seems like they are much more comfortable with the cars than at the start of the season, they are chasing points and are faster than Hamilton, it's gonna be interesting to see if Hamilton will strugle again in Germany

But it would be sad if it's a battle for the 2nd place in the chamionship...

But it would be sad if it's a battle for the 2nd place in the chamionship...

It would be sad a WDC that has made a mistake like Albers did at Magny Cours.

It would be sad a WDC that has made a mistake like Albers did at Magny Cours.

It would be sad for those who permitted it... Someone should've awoken earlier... All we can do is wait and see.

It would be sad for those who permitted it... Someone should've awoken earlier... All we can do is wait and see.

I agree with you. It could be a little bit late...

Anyway I think Hamilton is still favourite for the title, then Raikkonen. Massa and Alonso will have very difficult to be winners because of different reasons.