Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

British Gp: Practice, Qualifying & Race

I agree with you. It could be a little bit late...

Anyway I think Hamilton is still favourite for the title, then Raikkonen. Massa and Alonso will have very difficult to be winners because of diferent reasons.

It's hard to believe that Hamilton wont finish at least one race 'till the end, and than the others will be very close to each other in points, don't count anybody yet

Who owns who?

Looking at the WDC and WCC standing, I'd say Hamilton and McLaren own everyone.

Please big mouths...

Would have been is a weak excuse. Massa made a mistake and paid for it. Kimi demonstrated just how fast Massa's Ferrari was but Massa didn't have the racecraft to haul that good car higher than 5th.

I dislike your point of view. If we have to focus on cold results and any other argument is a weak excuse we should quickly close this forum.

I think you're a bit early on that prediction. One race proves nothing. Wait a few more and we'll talk.

I agree on that though.

I dislike your point of view. If we have to focus on cold results and any other argument is a weak excuse we should quickly close this forum.

I agree on that though.

You aren't denying that my point of view is wrong, only that is closes the discussion.

Hamilton's dad annoys me. Why is he at every race babysitting his son? There are a lot of young drivers in F1... you don't see any of their parents hanging around every single race.

I think it's great. Maybe the other drivers should bring their Dads too if it enables them to lead the championship.

You aren't denying that my point of view is wrong, only that is closes the discussion.

My interpretation is that he thinks it's a shame that you are basing your opinion purely on cold results and is suggesting that if other opinions aren't considered, the forum should be closed.

Maybe?

My interpretation is that he thinks it's a shame that you are basing your opinion purely on cold results and is suggesting that if other opinions aren't considered, the forum should be closed.

I never suggested that other opinions can't be considered, I was defending why I think cold results are the best way of determining this. I still think that; it's the way of the world.

I never suggested that other opinions can't be considered, I was defending why I think cold results are the best way of determining this. I still think that; it's the way of the world.

Sure. I'm not taking sides, you understand. I was merely trying to decipher some less than tangible phrasing!

Sure. I'm not taking sides, you understand. I was merely trying to decipher some less than tangible phrasing!

I am the King of less than tangible phrasing. ^_^

I think it's great. Maybe the other drivers should bring their Dads too if it enables them to lead the championship.

:eusa_think::confused2:

I am the King of less than tangible phrasing. ^_^

Believed am i, although sometimes i can be of a persuasion that leads me to think otherwise, dependant on mood and occasion, that that particular accolade, if one were being given to such a person who were able to handle such a given title, belongs to me. Your ability to punctuate a point and hit home an opinion with the clout of a heavy weight right hook means that you will never be worthy of such praise.