Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Doorknobs Wins!

Robert Doornbos won his first Champ Car race in the rain at the beautiful circuit of Mont-Tremblant that F1 needs to be at. It was a brilliant drive and he earned a new fan. From me.

Sebastien Bourdais, aka Seabass, aka SeabASS, was whining as usual about the race, accusing Doorknobs of blocking, which he did not do. To this, Robert responded with a brilliant podium celebration.

20070701P_0064.jpg

:clap3::thbup:

-Eric

Good on Doorknobs! (Great pic too) He's got the talent to be in F1 and it's a shame he was booted out just when he was showing his speed.

Excellent news. Always liked Robert - he desrved to be in F1 unlike some. Stoddy will be on cloud 9. Must be the first thing he's ever won. Love Doorknobs podium put down.

:clap3: Good on doorknobs. Sebastian diserved that. I respect him as a driver, but when he whines, he's such an idiot.

I really like Robert and hope he get's back in F1 in a top team soon.

Watched the race, Bobby D's a helluva driver. Everyone was on the power-to-pass (extra horsepower for a brief amount of time), and he had none left, yet he pulled away so far from the field. I was amazed!

Anyone but Seabass.