Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day British Gp

Driver of the day  

68 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Kimi
    • Nando
    • Hami
    • Bob
    • Felipe
    • Nick
    • Kovy
    • Fisi

Kimi was awesome, how could I doubt him :clap3:

Bob beats nick again! :eusa_think:

Kovy beats Fisi again! :eusa_think:

Lewis appeared to have wilted under the huge weight of expectation :unsure:

His day will come and he's only lost 2 points to Nando.

Kimi was great, he gets my vote also!

But Massa comes definitely in second!!

They both did great today, and Ferrari was almost flawless :congrats:

Massa for me, had a unlucky start but made a good drive to 5th place, keeping his stratgy the same....
He was unlucky not to get 4th place but Kubica did well to hold him off!

Massa, from the pits to 5th, best drive of the race with Kimi just a tick behind. Kimi pushed when he had to.

Hammy while coming 3rd, didn't put up much of a fight, that's what happens when you go for the glory of pole and compromise your race.

Massa, from the pits to 5th, best drive of the race with Kimi just a tick behind. Kimi pushed when he had to.

Hammy while coming 3rd, didn't put up much of a fight, that's what happens when you go for the glory of pole and compromise your race.

Fair enough, but the Ferrari's were much faster than the Mclaren's and Alonso was also quicker than Hami (why he chose to sit out the previous Silverstone test God knows) so his only shred of hope was to try and gain track position.

FILIPE! We saw what Alonso did last race.... Massa did sooo much better.

Supreme drive by Kimi.... but the way Massa was going, it would have been close between the two had Massa not started from the pits.

who the hell voted for Hamilton? ...

Supreme drive by Kimi.... but the way Massa was going, it would have been close between the two had Massa not started from the pits.

who the hell voted for Hamilton? ...

Yeah, previous race he started 8th, gained 2 positions from crashes and overtook one person...

Good job on reaching 100 posts...

In a straight fight Massa is marginally faster than Kimi IMO - But that could be down to his wealth of knowledge on the tyres and the team.

I was wondering who would've won had Felipe started 4th... And it would have been a Ferrari 1-2. but this way it was much more exciting

How can anyone vote for Hammy :wacko:

I don't think Kubica's defensive drive for 9 laps was that great really. All the drivers seem to agree that its tough to overtake once you close in.

Massa closed right in within half a lap but it was clear that the aerodynamics suffered in the dirty air.

Felipe. Kimi and Alonso second with excellent strategies both but the Ferraris were the cars of the race outperforming McLaren. Hami paid a high price trying to go faster than his car in the first stint but he recover his mind and started to think in the WDC. But again Kimi won a race whithout won a place in the track; only in the pits. Obviuosly is not his fault but despite my love for F1 there were too many years playing always the same tune. BORING.

The best of all is the WDC is open and all the big four has chances to win.

Can't decide.

Kimi: For this race, at least, he was really back. Pushing when he had to, not making stupid mistakes and working hard for the victory.

Alonso: yes, he deserves some merit, too! :P For his first stint. Keeping his head cool, biding his time and working on preserving fuel while the other two battled. Almost worked!

Massa: For driving like a maniac and showing he is not as bad as I would like him to be! ;)

Special mention goes for Lewis. Albeit not the happiest race for him, 9 podiums is still impressive, great car or not.

Speed: nice drive! :whistling:

Not a race for the brits, definitely: Button, Davidson, Lewis, Coulthard. Only Coulthard outperformed his team mate, and I wouldn't be too proud with the result, anyways.

Heikki is learning slower than the other rookies, but is steadily improving. Too bad the car is still no challenge for the BMW's.

Great race for Kubica.

That's it for now :D

Massa. Althought Kimi won I think that would Kimi himself had been in Massas position today he would have fared worse. Thats's because he wouldn't give a Sh#t for fifth place...

MASSA!!!

It was a joy watching him work his way through the field today, was really impressed with him

KR - Not much of a Kimi fan but thought he drove an excellent race today too - great to see the Ferraris look so good again

FA - pretty good drive from him too

LH - oops, not quite the result he wanted/expected & just didnt look half as impressive today (yeah!!)

HK - Really happy that he