Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Karthikeyan Back?

i heard karty is to replace albers at spyker. makes sense seeing that karty brings cash flow and spyker are hemorrhaging the same.

just a rumour, but heard from a reliable source.. anyone hear similar?

i am in a rumour mongering mood today :P

Albers is living on borrowed time, regardless to who's daughter he might be married to. I wouldn't mind to see Karthileyan back for the remainer of the season, in saying that I would love to have Doornbos back, he has unfinished business in F1.

Good. Go buy a Spyker ride. Just don't buy Scott Speed's seat.

Seriously, I don't think he'll do all that well. He hasn't done much in Williams, IIRC he wasn't invited back until he brought in his TATA money. Monteiro impressed me more, too, and he didn't do a lot in the Midland last year, so, it doesn't look promising.

-Eric

Yeah I would enjoy bashing him some more. Is his wife any prettier though? That's the main thing.

Sack Albers and bring Ide back!

What?Why are you staring at me?

:lol:

I wouldn't mind the least. I think Ide was no more incompetent than other drivers. I won't give any names, but the brother of a 7 times WDC should have been sacked, too. He made the same mistakes Ide did, and while Ide used to profusely apologize, the other guy never did that. :whistling:

I don't get it.No clue who you're talking about... :whistling:

:lol:

Poor Ide. He seemed like a nice kid. I wonder how he's doing in Formula Nippon?

Personally, I think Yamamoto deserves to come back. He was lapping faster than Rubens at Brazil in 2006, back in the day when the factory Honda was actually faster than the Super Best Friends car.

Anyway, I think Narain has a great shot at the ride because of TATA, and Spyker wants money. Williams could also use the money, but supposedly BR PETROBRAS is going to step up in order to buy Nelsinho from Flava Flavio.

-Eric

who cares about a F1 driver who can not drive and a team who has loads of trouble....

Bingo!!!!!!