Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Hi I'm New Here

Hi, i've just signed up this morning and i love all things F1 and motorsport. I've been watching motorsport from a very early age, my dad got me into it, and since then, i've never missed and F1 race.

My age is 13 by the way, just wanted to know if their are any more young kids here?

Welcome aboard! There's the Official Welcome thread for newbies to announce themselves, but welcome all the same ;) . Enjoy the threads!

Hi, i've just signed up this morning and i love all things F1 and motorsport. I've been watching motorsport from a very early age, my dad got me into it, and since then, i've never missed and F1 race.

My age is 13 by the way, just wanted to know if their are any more young kids here?

We are all young kids, despite our age.

Well, except for Bruce, he's an old fart and nothing can change that...

*runsss*

Welcome aboard. There are several young members here, including myself, but a few clicks on some profiles will soon tell you as many have their ages there. :thbup:

What was your first complete season? :)

Definitely plenty of youth here. I may be 21, but I act more like 12, so you'll fit in nicely ;)

We are all young kids, despite our age.

Well, except for Bruce, he's an old fart and nothing can change that...

*runsss*

Dammit, no fair I can't run to catch you, ah but I got my guns :naughty:

Seeing as I am of a generous nature, you can have some of my mines too. ;)

Thank you :ph34r:

Welcome! :D I'm sure you being young won't make such a difference as u think :)

Mines, guns...Am I good at making friends or what?

'Ello SuperKimi. Welcome to TF1. Mikathegreat2 is an official youngin. I'm 24, but sometimes I act like a 2 year old, but I try not to here. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

-Eric

Welcome SuperKimi :clap3: This site needs more Kimi fans :naughty:

No, it needs more Speed fans :naughty:;)

Though his Milk and Cereal music vid is helping with that...

-Eric

'Ello SuperKimi. Welcome to TF1. Mikathegreat2 is an official youngin. I'm 24, but sometimes I act like a 2 year old, but I try not to here. Anyway, enjoy your stay.

-Eric

:secret: Psst...you forgot to mention certain blog...

:secret: Psst...you forgot to mention certain blog...

Ahh, thanks for the reminder. I broke from tradition...gasp.

READ MY BLOG, KID.

That's all.

-Eric

Welcome SuperKimi :clap3: This site needs more Kimi fans :naughty:

Thankyou all for the welcome.

Suomenpankii- Yes, i have grown to like him more and more over the years, and i think he is doing a fab job at ferrari this season.

I'm the same age as you :lol::lol: ! I'll see what you're DOB is & compare it 2 mine! Welcome to the forums anywhay :thbup: !

EDIT: I guess you felt more safer than not putting your DOB on you're profile! I was born 27th August going on 14 next month!

My b-day is 18th august. So i'm a bit older than you. That's a first, i'm actully older than somebody!

My b-day is 18th august. So i'm a bit older than you. That's a first, i'm actully older than somebody!
So I'm still the youngest active member by 9 days :D:D:D:D !!!!!

Don't worry SuperKimi. Your age will actually be an advantage. Just think, when I turn out to be wiser than you, you'll have an excuse the others don't! :P

Juuuuust kidding. Make yourself at home here. :)

Don't mind Murray! He has silly but interesting ideas on spec F1 cars & is a bit of a ladies man to you know who but it's all good! Hope you have moe F1 knowledge than me as I'm a bit thick!

Welcome to the forum SuperKimi :D

Dammit, no fair I can't run to catch you, ah but I got my guns :naughty:

You can't out run a bullet, may have tried..................................................................... and failed :(:lol:

Don't mind Murray! He has silly but interesting ideas on spec F1 cars & is a bit of a ladies man to you know who but it's all good! Hope you have moe F1 knowledge than me as I'm a bit thick!

Hey! Murray's ideas about F1 spec cars are the best! And yes, Murray is such a ladies man to me, it's quite lovely.

Oh, you never know who is younger than you. We all lie about our age. Mika's just pretending to be 13, but really he's a 50-year-old child molestor... ;)

-Eric

:lol: That's the funniest post I've read from you. As Eric (whose blog is terrific) says, my spec plans are well thought-out. Any of the ladies on here will tell you I'm just a perfect gentleman. And you're not thick at all. You just need to start taking my advice! Then we'd soon sort you out. :P

And yes, Murray is such a ladies man to me, it's quite lovely.

Hey sexy baby! What's a poster like you doing in a forum like this? :goldeneye: