Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Sports You Follow/teams You Support

Football: Liverpool, St. Pats, Juventus & Barcelona

Rugby: Leinster

Darts: Phil "The Power" Taylor & Raymond "Barnie" van Barneveld

F1: Lewis Hamilton, McLaren & Ferrari

Tennis: Rafael Nadal

Horse Raing: Hardy Eustace

How do you get time man? :eusa_think: I miss the f1 live qualifying because of work. Anyways, during Sundays (raceday) I switch off my phone! :D

I miss qualy because I'm asleep! I don't watch every sporting even those drivers/teams are in, a lot of them I just check online how they do and watch every so often. The only one's I watch obsessively are F1, Champ Car, and NFL.

GP2: J.Villa and B.Senna.

You have impeccable taste in GP2 drivers :thbup:

-Eric

Formula One : The Brit's

MotoGp : Capirossi

Cart : Anyone

A1GP : Team GB

WSB : Toseland

Football : Newcastle United & England

Rugby Union : Newcastle Falcons & England

Boxing : Ricky Hatton

As long as It's interesting I'm not too bothered If my fav's lose ^^

As long as It's interesting I'm not too bothered If my fav's lose ^^

For the most part, I agree. As long as we aren't talking about the NFL. If the Pats don't win, I'm not a very nice guy. 'Specially when we lose to the Colts.

I think you know when someone's a bit too obsessed when instead of saying "when they lose," they say "when we lose."

-Eric

CCWS: Doorknobs and Wilson. (And Legge, 'cuz I'd love to see a woman do well in racing, and she's hot). Plus, Figge and Rahal just because you have to support the "home" team and all.

Atlantics: 'Most any of 'em that actually have the talent. CCWS needs good drivers and teams to ensure the survival of the series... The size of the Atlantic fields is encouraging.

ALMS: Audi, Patrick Long

V8 Supercars: Lowndes, Winterbottom. Ford Forever. Friends don't let friends drive Chevys! (Or Holdens. :mf_tongue: )

NASCAB, I(njury)RL, Rolex, and anything else controlled by the France or George families: Burn in hell forever...

American Football: Whoever's playing the Raiders. "The enemy of my enemy" and all that.

NHL: When I can be bothered to care, as the strike has put me off hockey for some time... Red Wings

Beyond that, I drive my kart when I can (more can't than can lately), fence competitively and shoot competitively.

F1:Fernando Alonso and BMW(as long as they don't threaten FA)

Moto GP:Dani Pedrosa, Casey Stoner

DTM:Alexandros Margaritis

Its bad enough supporting any Rugby League team but what makes that crime even worse is that you support the Brisbane Bronco's. Words cannot describe your crime against humanity.

That must make this multiple death sentances for you. Words cannot describe how much i want Hewitt to reitire and disappear forever :P

Just a quick reminder that the mighty Brisbane Bronco's are the most successful Rugby League team in the world.

I support Hewitt because he is the best Australian tennis player at the moment and I like his passion whilst on court.

Just a quick reminder that the mighty Brisbane Bronco's are the most successful Rugby League team in the world.

I personally hope Rugby League dies soon as it is a very boring and repetitive sport in my opinion and the crowds for the most part are truly pathetic. Long live AFL and Rugby Union :D

I support Hewitt because he is the best Australian tennis player at the moment and I like his passion whilst on court.

Ive tried to support Hewitt because he is Australian but i just cant bring myself to do it. How can a person be that arrogant when they havent won anything in years.

Motorsports are the only sport I have ever cared to watch. There may be one exception: anyone remember watching the snowboarding race during the Olympics? That was truly fun to watch.

ChampCar: Justin Wilson. Yoda is right, Legge is hot. And bouncy.

IRL: Like I'd watch this. I don't think so. Danica has nice legs, tho....

Rolex (Grand Am): Damn it, Yoda, this is owned by the Frances, but it aint a NASCAR product! It's a playground for Snodgrass (RIP) and it runs very good races! I'll bring you to the Dark Side yet! Anyway, I support Alex Gurney...especially when he's beating Pruett and making him whine about it. There's actually alot of good names racing Rolex. Papis, Pruett, Gidley and a bunch more.

NASCAR: Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch.

ALMS: Patrick Long and Thomas Enge.

GP2: Bruno Senna and Sakon Yamamoto.

Eggs: Scrambled and drenched in Smoked Chipotle Tabasco Sauce.

V8 Supercars: Mark Icy-a##.

Motocross: James Stewart.

MotoGP: Rossi.

Hair: Brunettes over Blondes and Redheads over Brunettes. My what a lovely picture that would make, all the girls over each other...

SBK: Corser and Haga.

I don't care about teams much....I follow the driver/riders.

I really don't care about his name, sexual preference, skin color or anything else except his awesome ability to haul a car round a track! Damned fine racer!

I forgot to mention sports I play. I race a bit, as my blog-readers would know. To be honest, I thoroughly suck at motorsports unless it's indoor karting. I'm a helluva indoor karter.

I play basketball, American football, soccer football, tennis, badminton, baseball, and wiffle ball. Most of my athletics is working out (weights, running, crunches, etc). When I was a wee little school boy I was uber fast at sprints. Now I'm a bit better at long distance running.

-Eric

I personally hope Rugby League dies soon as it is a very boring and repetitive sport in my opinion and the crowds for the most part are truly pathetic. Long live AFL and Rugby Union :D

Ive tried to support Hewitt because he is Australian but i just cant bring myself to do it. How can a person be that arrogant when they havent won anything in years.

Each to their own in regards to the League ykick ;)

Hewitt is a twit off the court yeah I agree, but I like people that have passion and show passion when they play.

Each to their own in regards to the League ykick ;)

Very true. I used to watch League but when i hit around 10 years old i started watching the Swans and have been hooked ever since. Its the only game in the world to combine Gaelic Football and a Aboriginal game where they kicked a dead possum around :D

NASCAR, Said, R. Gordon and J. Johnson

Champcar, Rahal

MotoX, Bubba Stewart

Rolex, Gurney

NHRA,

TF, Dixon

Funny Car, Team Force

Baseball, Padres

NFL, Chargers

Tennis, Nadal, whichever women is wearing the shortest skirt(no favorites)

I forgot to mention sports I play. I race a bit, as my blog-readers would know. To be honest, I thoroughly suck at motorsports unless it's indoor karting. I'm a helluva indoor karter.

I play basketball, American football, soccer football, tennis, badminton, baseball, and wiffle ball. Most of my athletics is working out (weights, running, crunches, etc). When I was a wee little school boy I was uber fast at sprints. Now I'm a bit better at long distance running.

-Eric

Geez playing all those sports, they were the days...................is sinking p**s a sport yet? :D

True. Rugby League is more boring than cricket! Rugby Union is a lot more rough & physical & more exciting as Irealnd are up there with the best teams!

Ok - Here goes:

National Rugby League - Brisbane Broncos, Gold Coast Titans and North Queensland Cowboys - Queensland and Australia

V8 Supercars - Holden Racing Team

MotoGP - Casey Stoner and Chris Vermeulen

Champ Car - Will Power (Even if he wasn't an Aussie I'd still like him just for his name!!)

NFL - New England Patriots

NHL - Colorado Avalanche and Edmonton Oilers - Canada for a national team.

Football (Soccer) - Man United, Queensland Roar and Socceroos

Golf - Stuart Appleby and Tiger

Cricket - Australia and Queensland Bulls

Nascar - Marcos Ambrose (even though he drives for Ford)

True. Rugby League is more boring than cricket! Rugby Union is a lot more rough & physical & more exciting as Irealnd are up there with the best teams!

Each to their own. I personally can't stand the Rah Rah crap. Stupid rules, rucks that look like a gang bang and line outs that seem to exist only for the sake of seeing which team gives the best wedgies. The repetative field goals and penalty goals mean you get scores like 36 to 24 and there's only been 2 tries!! Give me a break. Whatever floats your boat but League is a far more physical game than Union in my opinion - State of Origin is a perfect example of where League has it all over Union in Australia.

Mika - Do you or have you ever seen an State of Origin game? I would find it hard to beleive you would find it boring.

Football : Juventus FC and the Azzurri

F1 - Ferrari (doesn't really matter who is piloting the car now that Schumacher is gone)

MotoGP - Rossi, Colin Edwards Jr.

Tennis - Nadal, Rodd#ck (used to be a huge Agassi fan)

NFL - Pittsburgh Steelers

Why do people take things so personally on these forums? & that's not the point! I mean yes, they can feel each other in inapropriative areas but does it matter?What it's about is scoring tries by throwing yourself into mucky Sh#te to get 5 points for your team & your country & the gameplay & movement is fantastic! Sometimes I wished I knew how to properly play rugby! What I'm saying is that I think Union is better than League & you're disagreeing with me! Thats fine but at least don't take it that seriously! Now I'm p**sed off & goodfukinbye!

Racing:

F1: Webber, Button.

Non-Racing:

Football: Plymouth Argyle, Australia.

The same adding:

(F1) Williams, Sutil, Massa, Rosberg, Kimi and Alonso.

(Champcar) Doornbos.

(Football) England, Netherlands and Croatia.

(Tennis) Federer.

How can a person be that arrogant when they havent won anything in years.

You are talking about Coulthard dont you? :eusa_think:

haha...joking :lol:

You are talking about Coulthard dont you? :eusa_think:

haha...joking :lol:

That gotta hurt...a lot! :lol:

Nah im good. I know Coulthard hasnt had the equipment needed to win in years whereas Hewitt has had everything he has needed to win but he just hasnt won. Andy Rodd#ck used to be as bad, he always acted like a child and was extremely arrogant. He managed to grow up and become a nice person, why cant Lleyton manage that?