Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoda McFly

Rfactor

http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=buyonline

Minimum requirements for the computer are also on the website...

Basically you download the whole game and until you unlock it, you will have only 2 tracks...

Can you download it fully for free?? I clicked on it & trying to get some torrent file extension but 1st I need my computer to be scanned but I tried to get extensions when I 1st got GTA San Andreas so I can play multiplayer but all I got was info about them!

If you're illegally d/l-ing a free full version, I hope it doesn't work.

If you're d/l-ing the demo, I hope it does.

If you're illegally d/l-ing a free full version, I hope it doesn't work.

If you're d/l-ing the demo, I hope it does.

I don't think gamershell supply illegal free rfactor downloads as they were on a link in the rfactor.com downloads page!

I don't think gamershell supply illegal free rfactor downloads as they were on a link in the rfactor.com downloads page!

So then you're getting the demo?

So then you're getting the demo?

He is getting the demo. But nowdays some games companies make you download the whole game with only certain unlocked part and once you enter the serial code or account activation on their website it unlocks the rest for you...

He is getting the demo. But nowdays some games companies make you download the whole game with only certain unlocked part and once you enter the serial code or account activation on their website it unlocks the rest for you...

I think that's what the rFactor demo is. I don't know, really, though, because I originally bought it on CD in the event of getting a new computer (which I did).

I think that's what the rFactor demo is. I don't know, really, though, because I originally bought it on CD in the event of getting a new computer (which I did).

Yeah. You download the whole thing and then if you like it, you get a activation code...

Since getting rFactor, I basically don't play any of the other driving games, except GPL; and now that I have the forbidden fruit, I don't even drive GPL that much.

Damn, dunno where the rFactor file went, clicked on something on it & computer said no you can't click this & now I can't find 1GB of lost memory for a game, ah well, I'll just download the demo!

IMO rFactor is hands down the best racing sim out there. ;) It has totally killed my lust to play anything else. May I suggest the GP79 mod, it comes with pretty realistic car modelling and most of the classic tracks. Also get the N

I've found it difficult to find good multiplayer games. Any interest in having a little totalf1 league some sunny day?

Depends on the series, level of difficulty, etc...

and I only play when it's raining :P

Bah, the best game ever is batracer. Have you heard about it?

:lol::lol:

ATTENTION ALL F1 AND MOTORSPORTS FANS!!!

Batracer is a boring online game that requires no talent. You win by sheer luck, but you only get good luck if you pay 21 USD to buy Kool Tools, which might be the dorkiest sounding name I've heard. Of the few online games I've played, this one has to be the worst. If you are at all interested in F1 and motorsport, don't play, if there's anything worse than watching a Grand Prix it's Batracer.

Depends on the series, level of difficulty, etc...

and I only play when it's raining :P

But it's not too rainy in Ethiopia? <_<

That makes things slightly complicated. :lol: I was thinking of the modern day F1s, 79s or the V8s. Stabilizer and auto-clutch enabled, 20% damage. Something like that. But let's see if theres interest.

That makes things slightly complicated. :lol: I was thinking of the modern day F1s, 79s or the V8s. Stabilizer and auto-clutch enabled, 20% damage. Something like that. But let's see if theres interest.

I'd be in for it.

:lol: True.

Of those, I have the V8 mod. Unless FSONE 06 is modern F1, though the most recent is MMG 07, and FSONE 07 has been in the works for the last 9328014823598340958302584095842340958349 decades.

Either way, if there's interest, I might play, if we can work time zones out and s##t. I'll also bet $20 on my losing, as in anyone else who plays gives me $20 if I lose ;)

IndyCar 2008. Williams Grove. End of story. Open wheel on dirt! And I win there a lot... ;)

I've downloaded rfactor demo lately.

There's no point in playing it if you don't have very good wheel.

I don't have one so can't really tell how good this game is.

For those who don't have good wheel there are very good alternatives :

LFS S2 and GTR2.

Both can be quite fun with mouse steering - both have lot setup options etc.

GTR2 advantages are : real tracks and GT class cars (no f1 included though) so you can go through quite realistic race weekend plus it has nice feel of car when it's shaking like hell on the track.

LFS has no real tracks and no shaking, but it has F3, GP2, Formula bmw and F1 cars instead. Driving itself is pretty weird and it's hard to get decent lap times at the beginning cause to do it you have to do some odd things like braking on the run off zone or going sideways. It's much fun online, but does get a bit annoing once you're really good (cause there's almost nobody to compete with).

I've downloaded rfactor demo lately.

There's no point in playing it if you don't have very good wheel.

I don't have one so can't really tell how good this game is.

For those who don't have good wheel there are very good alternatives :

LFS S2 and GTR2.

Both can be quite fun with mouse steering - both have lot setup options etc.

GTR2 advantages are : real tracks and GT class cars (no f1 included though) so you can go through quite realistic race weekend plus it has nice feel of car when it's shaking like hell on the track.

LFS has no real tracks and no shaking, but it has F3, GP2, Formula bmw and F1 cars instead. Driving itself is pretty weird and it's hard to get decent lap times at the beginning cause to do it you have to do some odd things like braking on the run off zone or going sideways. It's much fun online, but does get a bit annoing once you're really good (cause there's almost nobody to compete with).

I play with a PS2-style controller.

I use this

There's also a 3-in-1 that works with PS3, PS2, and PC, but it's more expensive, and the cord on it is kinda short which makes it really pointless for PS2.

Supersonic

95zsjs.jpg

:o No one's driving that thing! Or is this an example of AI racing from the other thread?

:o No one's driving that thing! Or is this an example of AI racing from the other thread?

I'm controlling it, sort of. No steering wheel at the moment so I have auto steering on to keep it going in a straight line. It doesn't really corner all that well at that speed anyway.