Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoda McFly

Rfactor

This thread is officially back from the dead, just like me.

2009 F1 is here!

Haven't tried it yet, but I will. So, do any of the current crop of members play? I'm not very good but I've never raced online and it's something I'd be interested in doing. A five race championship featuring the below schedule sounds good to me...

Modern F1 (whichever, I like FSONE06 myself, or MMG 07, maybe this new 2009?) at Spa or Monza

CART 1995 (the IDT mod) at Indianapolis (oval)

Panoz DP01 (IDT) at Long Beach

Le Mans (S

I can only destroy people* on GT4. Actually, not true, I used to destroy people on GT4, then I started playing less and started to get crappy. You know, a fast lap but then I'd crash, think Kimi Raikkonen in 2008.

*By people, I mean the four people I have actually ever played on GT4, I beat those people.

I'm sure I could be decent at Rfactor, maybe, if I could be bothered to learn it. It free?

I've never been too good at GT4. If enough people get F1 09 (for PC), I may be persuaded to maybe buy it if people are racing online.

I tried out the F1 09. Other than a few things (a hair too easy, sounds totally ripped off from another mod, Lewis Hamilton shows up as Luis Hamilton, there are two black and red McDonald's-sponsored USGPE cars driven by Senna and di Grassi, and the pit limiter light is on even when the limiter is off), it's not bad. Especially when you consider how quickly they made it.

rFactor costed $40 when I bought it, don't know how much now, but probably the same. Which sadly isn't free.