Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumigo2hell

Ferrari's Upper Hand Since 2000

What you don't know the Quiet One, is that it was the actions of Coughlan wife Trudy, who handed the documents over to the shop owner to make the copies with Ferrari confidentiality stamps all over it, and to digitize these documents. It was such a stupid move, she was'nt even present when the guy copied these docs.

Wot a Focking loosa!

If it were me I would have just brought my own photocopying machine, which probably costs, say 1000 euros and got away with it! :P

This is a very obvious open and shut case to me. Mclaren are guilty by association as the design engineer, being an employee of Mclaren F1, is effectively acting on behalf of the team.

The circumstances surrounding the discovery are puzzling as you say above, but that doesn't detract from the fact that an influential Mclaren employee was in the possession of very sensitive information from another team.

Mclaren do not have a leg to stand on, so to speak

:blink:

:lol: Yes! If it's a team sport, then the team should be punished for the actions of its members! But I doubt anything meaningful will happen. Probably Max, Bernie, McLaren and Ferrari will make some private deal and it will all be forgotten. That's F1 for us.

And welcome Hattivatti. What an excellent username you have there! Make yourself at home. :D

And welcome Hattivatti. What an excellent username you have there! Make yourself at home. :D

Welcome indeed! Sorry I forgot to welcome you before! I am just too busy lately with my fan club and such! Well...used to be, until Wez reappeared *mumbles*

Welcome indeed! Sorry I forgot to welcome you before! I am just too busy lately with my fan club and such! Well...used to be, until Wez reappeared *mumbles*

:lol::lol: that's Wezzie for you, takes over the stage, winning over the women, I wonder if we can get some formula from him :lol:

:lol::lol: that's Wezzie for you, takes over the stage, winning over the women, I wonder if we can get some formula from him :lol:

Now now Bradley my man! Spiking girls' drinks with funny chemicals just isn't on. :nono1: Besides, I think all you'd have to do is renounce your religion (Kimi) and move over to the dark (mono-brow) side to get some action.

Now now Bradley my man! Spiking girls' drinks with funny chemicals just isn't on. :nono1: Besides, I think all you'd have to do is renounce your religion (Kimi) and move over to the dark (mono-brow) side to get some action.

Yup, Alonso's Club. Where the fun realy is!

:lol:

ok, no way I'm abandoning my Kimi religion, the Quiet One will have to do his own private battle competing with TF1's charming Wez, quite a contest to look out for :lol::lol:

ok, no way I'm abandoning my Kimi religion, the Quiet One will have to do his own private battle competing with TF1's charming Wez, quite a contest to look out for :lol::lol:

:lol: Will have to use all my charms! Now careful guys, I don't want you all falling in love with me, ok?

:lol: Yeah! I think Wez edges it on looks. (What am I saying, he wins hands down.) But I'd rather sleep with Andres any day and he knows it.

:lol: Yeah! I think Wez edges it on looks. (What am I saying, he wins hands down.) But I'd rather sleep with Andres any day and he knows it.

I would'nt say that out loud, many women have a fetish for a bald quiet one... :lol:

I would'nt say that out loud, many women have a fetish for a bald quiet one... :lol:

Ok...this is getting definitely weird! :wacko:

I think Schumigotohell is probably right. Ferrari have had the upper hand, but way back 2000 season.

I have some proofs to justify his claims. A Ferrari team member has been caught with his hands up many times, but went un-noticed. :o:(

:mf_tongue:

I think Schumigotohell is probably right. Ferrari have had the upper hand, but way back 2000 season.

I have some proofs to justify his claims. A Ferrari team member has been caught with his hands up many times, but went un-noticed. :o:(

:mf_tongue:

Right you are! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

They love people giving them extra finger too. :clap3:

No wonder, people who give them an extra finger find it hard to match their records! <_<

You are right. It is extremely hard to match Ferrari+Schumi unsporting records! :clap3:

It is extremely hard for another Non Ferrari fan to match your ignorance. :clap3::clap3:

They love people giving them extra finger too. :clap3:

Schumacher - 7

Coulthard - 0

Speaks volumes doesn't it? One sticks his finger out through the narrow c#ckpit of a vehicle travelling at 200 mph hoping to insult a thick skinned German who goes on and rewrites the records books.

One also drives for Red Bull currently, greying stubble and all with teenagers whizzing past him while the other is relaxing and getting those 91 trophies polished from time to time.

Wot a Focking loosa!

If it were me I would have just brought my own photocopying machine, which probably costs, say 1000 euros and got away with it!

So true Abbas!! There must be more to this than just blatant stupidity!

DC is a gr8 driver wtf?

Agreed, lets leave DC out of this :mf_tongue:

So true Abbas!! There must be more to this than just blatant stupidity!

Agreed, lets leave DC out of this :mf_tongue:

I dont really know whom to belive, But at the same time, deep inside, I am aware that Ferrari have played dirty tricks, so have Mclaren in the past. There must be a bait or something. But I think it is best for us not to conclude anything till the jury is out, till then, let us enjoy racing. But if Mclaren is excluded, I will not watch F1 till the next season, I dont want another 2004 season. Seriously, there is no other team other than Mclaren capable of challenging Ferrari at the moment. BMW may have a fast car, but don't have a race pace.

DC is fine racer. I have lotsa respect for him. But I just wanted to convey that, his Famous middle finger action did nothing to slow Micheal from creating records. But Micheal is never my favorite driver. :naughty:

http://totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=217068 (lot more beans spilled)

I dont believe in Ferrari...

I dont believe in Mclaren...

I dont believe in Coulthard...

I dont believe in Stepney...

I dont believe in Michelin...

I dont believe in Coughlan...

I dont believe in Wives!

I dont believe in Photocopiers...

I dont believe in Quiteones...

I dont believe in Schumacher...

I dont believe in Abbas...

I dont believe in Beatles!

I just believe in me...

Renault and me...

(thank you John)

:rolleyes:

I dont believe in Ferrari...

I dont believe in Mclaren...

I dont believe in Coulthard...

I dont believe in Stepney...

I dont believe in Michelin...

I dont believe in Coughlan...

I dont believe in Wives!

I dont believe in Photocopiers...

I dont believe in Quiteones...

I dont believe in Schumacher...

I dont believe in Abbas...

I dont believe in Beatles!

I just believe in me...

Renault and me...

(thank you John)

:rolleyes:

:clap3:

You will have to sing that one when we realease the TF1 Official Soundtrack! ;)