Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

What Will Happen To The Mclaren Drivers?

I am just wondering what will happen to the innocent drivers (is innocent an appropriate word for guys like FA :naughty: ..Kidn) if Mclaren are suspended for the rest of the season.

Damn it, where are the official Ferrari fan club entry forms? :P

Well i hope nothing!the drivers shouldn't be punished for this!they just drive the car and i'm sure even if the team knew what was going on ,they wouldn't inform the drivers about it!on the other hand ,they may have had an unfair advantage over the other drivers -for example-the ferrari ones...So...I really don't know...

I suspect a similar ban to that dished out to Honda or a suspension from the WCC, leaving the WDC as is. Either way, I expect a draconian sanction as it would be impossible to prove that the team didn't benefit for information held by their chief designer for 3 months or so.

:unsure:

I suspect a similar ban to that dished out to Honda or a suspension from the WCC, leaving the WDC as is. Either way, I expect a draconian sanction as it would be impossible to prove that the team didn't benefit for information held by their chief designer for 3 months or so.

:unsure:

I hope Mclaren proves its innocence! :unsure:

Don't know what'll happen buyt it'll be funny to see McLaren & Ferrari banned when they're the 12 teams & havethe 4 drivers that are battling for the drivers & constructors titles :lol::lol: !

That's the idea. First, McLaren and its drivers get banned. Ditto for Ferrari.

Then, BMW gets banned once Nintendo gets an anonymous mail informing them about Thiessen's copyright infingement on their new game "Mario's Wind Tunnel."

Last, but not least, you will see a miraculous Renault rising from its ashes while a new pilot, who will look just like Fernando Alonso except this one has a moustache and glasses a la Groucho Marx, wins every race for the French team! :clap3:

Wait...I talked too much! Now I will have to kill you!

In a strange turn of events:

McLaren won't get banned, but will need to design a new car. They won't have enough time, so they will dig up a Ford Pinto, in bright teal. Lewis and Fred will co-drive it, and will crash out every race fighting over who scores the points. Takuma Sato will win the WDC in a thrilling battle with Scott Speed, Adrian Sutil, and Eric Lewis.

-Eric

McLaren won't get banned, but will need to design a new car. They won't have enough time, so they will dig up a Ford Pinto, in bright teal. Lewis and Fred will co-drive it, and will crash out every race fighting over who scores the points. Takuma Sato will win the WDC in a thrilling battle with Scott Speed, Adrian Sutil, and Eric Lewis.

-Eric

I've heard that version too, except Taku would be on a 1957 Cadillac El Dorado convertible and he would listen to Richard Clayderman's old tapes real loud all the way to the finish line.

I've heard that version too, except FA and LH would be on a 1957 Cadillac El Dorado convertible.

Oh my...that's a very sexual car. Now I'm nervous. They might crash for "other reasons"... :blink:

-Eric

I've heard that version too, except Taku would be on a 1957 Cadillac El Dorado convertible and he would listen to Richard Clayderman's old tapes real loud all the way to the finish line.

Oh good! That increase my chances of winning in my go-kart or stock car! ERIC LEWIS FTW!

Sh#t. I gave out my name. Now you'll Google me and find out I'm really a drug dealer...damnit!

-Eric

In reality, the FIA will make up a new charge to find them guilty of, one that seems insignificant on the surface, but before you know it they'll be punished brutally to make an example to anyone else.

The following evening we will see smokey grey clouds, is it global warming? No! It's everyone rushing to dispose of any unlawfully obtained documents alike to the rush of teams making changes to their fuel tanks after Honda got crucified for something all teams will and have done. Cheat.

Andres - the problem is, with a ban, previous points will stand, Renault won't be able to make up the deficit! :ph34r:

I hope Mclaren proves its innocence! :unsure:

First off, obviously, the FIA can pretty much do what it wants in terms of sanctions, punishments, whatever.

My question is about the criminal proceedings, if any ... In England or Italy (actually, two questions. First question, where is the criminal proceeding being tried?) is the burden of proof on the prosecution or the defense?

Just curious ...

In reality, the FIA will make up a new charge to find them guilty of, one that seems insignificant on the surface, but before you know it they'll be punished brutally to make an example to anyone else.

The following evening we will see smokey grey clouds, is it global warming? No! It's everyone rushing to dispose of any unlawfully obtained documents alike to the rush of teams making changes to their fuel tanks after Honda got crucified for something all teams will and have done. Cheat.

Andres - the problem is, with a ban, previous points will stand, Renault won't be able to make up the deficit! :ph34r:

Darn...well, that's when the aliens must come in and do something about it *X-Files theme music*

Darn...well, that's when the aliens must come in and do something about it *X-Files theme music*

The aliens will take a few lightyears to get here and this needs drastic action. Get the Men In Black... erase everyone's memory, just let me program their memories afterwards... :)

;)

I hope Stepney do have Mclaren confidential documents with him and let Ferrari and Mclaren both dropped out of the competition.

....and let BMW, Renault, etc wins...

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

I hope Stepney do have Mclaren confidential documents with him and let Ferrari and Mclaren both dropped out of the competition.

....and let BMW, Renault, etc wins...

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

that would look like F1 for disabled :mf_tongue:

Then, BMW gets banned once Nintendo gets an anonymous mail informing them about Thiessen's copyright infingement on their new game "Mario's Wind Tunnel."

Last, but not least, you will see a miraculous Renault rising from its ashes while a new pilot, who will look just like Fernando Alonso except this one has a moustache and glasses a la Groucho Marx, wins every race for the French team! :clap3:

Wait...I talked too much! Now I will have to kill you!

What if that Ferrari guy is caught with Mclaren's doccuments?

I heard Nick Fry being caught with Super Aguri's drawings (Last year's Honda :naughty: ), and the doccuments acquired by Super Aguri from honda has been neatly arranged and cut, and are now being used by SA personals as toilet papers. Talk of cost cutting.

-Eric

:clap3::clap3:

I just laughed so hard Diet Coke came out of my nose.......

Ron Dennis & Hamilton will stay while Alonso moves back home to Renault where him & Briatore will have them private discussions :naughty: !

Oh boy. Big risk. Me talking about F1. This is gunna make me look dumb!

I think they will both stay. They have no reason to leave. They're doing well.

Eric's telling me to say that Fernando will go to Renault, but I don't think they're doing well enough. He won't leave unless he can be given a better situation than McLaren, and I don't think he will be given one there.

But what do I know?