Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Diecast Model Collecting?

I do it, i collect 1/43 models, epscially F1 and le mans cars. I am getting either a 1/43 Felipe Massa 2007 model or a 1/43 Kimi Raikkonen model for my b-day if they have come out by then. Please!

Anyway, talk about new realises and you're collection here.

I don't happen to have an model F1 cars. Actually, the only F1 thing I have is a Felipe Massa hat from 2006.

-Eric

Back in the 70s I had a small collection of Polistil F1 cars. And a Lancia Fulvia HF (now there's a sexy car) with snow effect. Sandro Munari.

Wow, well i have quite a lot of F1 stuff, a Jim Bamber Redbull pitcrew figurine, pictures, caps, models, books, DVD's. Well worth it though, and i hope to add to that F1 collection soon

Wow, well i have quite a lot of F1 stuff, a Jim Bamber Redbull pitcrew figurine, pictures, caps, models, books, DVD's. Well worth it though, and i hope to add to that F1 collection soon

Ahh, books and DVD's. I have those. Those are very well worth it. I've the Senna book by Tom Rubython, the Grand Prix Data Book (goes up to 2005), a 50 years of F1 book, and the SPEED Addicts book. DVD's I have the uber amazing 50 Years of F1 Onboard.

I was considering getting a shirt or something, but they're so bloody expensive, and since Scott Speed will probably by gone by the end of the year, it didn't seem worth it. I own a Champ Car shirt, a Will Power shirt, and a James Hinchcliffe shirt, and I have a lot of NASCAR stuff from back in the day. Most of my gear is NFL and MLB related.

For diecasts, I do have a custom-made NASCAR one that has the same paint scheme and logos as the race truck I drive on Saturday nights. I have a Bobby Labonte NASCAR championship one from 2000. The rest I donated when I moved out.

I used to have a Mika Hakkinen and a Heinz-Herald Frentzen car from McDonald's Happy Meals. I think they were from like 1999. (Yes, I'm confessing I still liked Happy Meals even when I was 16).

-Eric

My collection was destroyed my my little brother when he was 4 and I was 13. Now he is 35... it

I actually have quite a few 1:18 scale F1 models form recent years. I have all but 1 of Michael Schumacher's Ferrari's from 1996 as well as all but 1 of Mark Webber's various cars. I also have a rare "test" car driven by Schumacher which I've been tols is worth AUD$700.00. But as I always say, it's only worth as much as someone is prepared to pay for it. I love collecting them but my wife doesn't share my enthusiasm - they are quite expensive so I only collect the one's I really want. I will try to post a photo if anyone is interested.

I had a couple of 1/18 models but got bashed by me :D ! I had Rafie's 2002 BMW Williams F1 car & Alonso's 2004 Renault car until I gave them away to my 3 year old cousin! I was gonna post some images of my 1/24 scale model of the '89 Ferrari 348tb but it won't let me :angry::angry: !

I've collected heaps of models over the years. I mainly collect 1:18 scale F1 and Australian V8 Supercar models. I have been meaning to start a thread on this topic for some time now. I've got the complete listing of my extensive collection on the computer at home. I'll post up my collection on Monday or Tuesday.

One thing is sure they are very expensive and very expensive to display properly with sealed cabinets and lights.

1/24 Nigel Mansell FW14, man that car was hot.

1/43 Damon Hill's 1996 French GP Winning FW18.

Collection will expand when I have the time, money and space.

A couple of Ferraris, Audi tt, and the latest one in my garage is a spanking new red f-430 Modena. I am still waiting for my new F-599 GTB Fiorano! :naughty:

A couple of Ferraris, Audi tt, and the latest one in my garage is a spanking new red f-430 Modena. I am still waiting for my new F-599 GTB Fiorano! :naughty:
You lucky bitch :rolleyes: !

My collection was destroyed my my little brother when he was 4 and I was 13. Now he is 35... it

call me lucky if I didnt have to pay for them :mf_tongue:
You could've possibly got them on e-bay for 30 quid, maybe 100 cos I searched a load of 1/18 models there! Few were like

Yep, the 599 is defiently one of the sexiest ferraris ever. In a few years my dad says he might get one alongside the 355.

You could've possibly got them on e-bay for 30 quid, maybe 100 cos I searched a load of 1/18 models there! Few were like

Yep, the 599 is defiently one of the sexiest ferraris ever. In a few years my dad says he might get one alongside the 355.

Err! The real 355? The 355 is my all time favourite Ferrari.

Yes - I collect Minichamps 1/18 F1 cars. Also have some 1/43s. A few pics of some of the

Orange Mclaren is a hit here! :blush:

but Toyota? :blink:

Wow, real nice collection you got your self there danielB. I should be able to post a picture of my F1 car collection soon.

I forgot to add, i have quite a few micro machine F1 cars as well.

Wow, real nice collection you got your self there danielB. I should be able to post a picture of my F1 car collection soon.

I forgot to add, i have quite a few micro machine F1 cars as well.

I didnt have enough money to buy my favorite driver's car when my favorite driver won the WDC. I had loadsa money when my favorite drivers never won.

So I dont have F1 cars here! :D