Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

I Proudly Have An Annouce To You!

If I sound like that in English, somebody shoot me, pronto! :lol:

Just kidding, Eric! Not perfect but very good! Spanish is a challenging language to master. Unlike english. Me speaks the english very good and I don't study him. Believe or not you!

C'mon I understand him!I've tried a LOT in order to speak spanish decently!And still I can't!I mean there are a lot of words,which mean the same thing and there are so tiny differences between them!Not to mention all the idioms!But the only encouraging thing is that even when i make mistakes ,people understand what i want to say!

Thanks to everybody, all of you are like a second family to me...I dont know what else to say...

I just know that I

C'mon I understand him!I've tried a LOT in order to speak spanish decently!And still I can't!I mean there are a lot of words,which mean the same thing and there are so tiny differences between them!Not to mention all the idioms!But the only encouraging thing is that even when i make mistakes ,people understand what i want to say!

I know, I was just kidding :D

Yes, spanish is difficult to master, like most latin languages. As a plus, these languages can be very expressive for you have many choices of words and makes up for a more "musical" expression (I dearly recomend you to read Francisco de Quevedo's poems, but you need a very high level of spanish to understand them)

And it can't be any harder than greek. I mean, you don't even use our alphabet! :P Anyways, who cares about Greece? What did they do to contribute to the Western civilization, for example?

(hehehe, I know that drives you crazy)

Yes, spanish is difficult to master, like most latin languages. As a plus, these languages can be very expressive for you have many choices of words and makes up for a more "musical" expression (I dearly recomend you to read Francisco de Quevedo's poems, but you need a very high level of spanish to understand them)

And it can't be any harder than greek. I mean, you don't even use our alphabet! :P Anyways, who cares about Greece? What did they do to contribute to the Western civilization, for example?

Yoghurt?

Yoghurt?

No way!! They made the western civilisation what it is now, and all that, and they gave them many things but NOT yoghurt

No way!! They made the western civilisation what it is now, and all that, and they gave them many things but NOT yoghurt

You mean they didn't even give us yoghurt?? No way, that only leaves greek sex then! :lol:

And you'd like to complain about that? :P

Before I reply, let me just check that only you and I can see this, right? :lol:

You pervert! :lol:

BTW if I am not mistaken, yoghurt is a Romanian invention.

:lol: Well, I think we learnt something about Freaky today! Personally as far as sex in ancient Greece goes, I think Sappho takes the biscuit. She was a great poet who lived on the island of Lesbos.

I resemble that remark. No, wait.............

It's a Bulgarian invention.

:lol: Well, I think we learnt something about Freaky today! Personally as far as sex in ancient Greece goes, I think Sappho takes the biscuit. She was a great poet who lived on the island of Lesbos.

It's a Bulgarian invention.

Oh well...close enough! :lol:

As for Sappho, Muzza, so the legend goes! Too bad her work never reached us. I have a nice collection of greek and roman classical books (almost 70 books of a total of 100, but one of our usual economical crisis prevented me from acquiring the remaining books) I tell you it was a wonderful reading material.

It really does!Ok i was just kiddin'!You see ,we all know what greece has done but it always gets on my nerves when people say either that we have done everything or that we have done nothing!I prefer to be somewhere in the middle!I don't doubt that Greece's contribution to the world is huge but it doesn't mean that if it hadn't been us, there would be no world!Regarding the alphabet,it's not so different,as you stole most of your letters from us! :naughty: (a,z,i,k,o,s,x and more...and all the other are similar to ours!b and β,ε and e)

Just to tease you a little bit!

You mean they didn't even give us yoghurt?? No way, that only leaves greek sex then! :lol:

You forgot souvlaki,tzatziki,moussaka,acropolis...That's what tourists know about greece!And sea and sun!Great!

I'm so ashamed of our modern greece...

It really does!Ok i was just kiddin'!You see ,we all know what greece has done but it always gets on my nerves when people say either that we have done everything or that we have done nothing!I prefer to be somewhere in the middle!I don't doubt that Greece's contribution to the world is huge but it doesn't mean that if it hadn't been us, there would be no world!Regarding the alphabet,it's not so different,as you stole most of your letters from us! :naughty: (a,z,i,k,o,s,x and more...and all the other are similar to ours!b and β,ε and e)

Just to tease you a little bit!

Hey Angie!You forgot to tell them we were the ones who invented yogurt!!!Didn't we :unsure: ???

Belated congratulations Ecap. Nice to see more testicles that are functioning correctly.

Hey Angie!You forgot to tell them we were the ones who invented yogurt!!!Didn't we :unsure: ???

Well, i don't know!I'm between us and the turkish people!But on second thoughts...of course! :lol::lol::lol:

Well, i don't know!I'm between us and the turkish people!But on second thoughts...of course! :lol::lol::lol:

I 'm not sure neither!I seriously doubt if the turks ever made any contribution to the world though!! We probably gave them yogurt and Democracy as well and some other stuff :lol: (the world)

I 'm not sure neither!I seriously doubt if the turks ever made any contribution to the world though!! We probably gave them yogurt and Democracy as well and some other stuff :lol:

They helped us practise our fighting skills :boxing: , I guess...!And be united at least for once!

P.S:Don't forget that after what we have been through (Cyprus, Messologi) other people think we are brave! :naughty: