Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

I Proudly Have An Annouce To You!

Oh, and the Greeks gave us our marbles. Well, we stole them. That's why the Greeks are mad as a box of frogs.

[quote name='monza gorilla' post='205176' date='Jul 17 2007, 08:51 PM']Oh, and the Greeks gave us our marbles. Well, we stole them. That's why the Greeks are mad as a box of frogs.[/quote]

It's not your fault!The turks offered to give them to you free!What were the marbles?A bunch of stones for those who didn't know history!
At least all those hours of history at school finally paid off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: (and yeah Andres, you're right not much of her work remains. It's a bit like Shakespeare too, in that he wrote homoerotic work as well but we can't tell if it was autobiographical)

1st, Eric gets married & now ecap's getting a kid! What next! Shane returning to the forums :o !

:lol:

Actually, ecap's kid was first. And it's a lot more important. He's bringing a new human being into the world. I'm just getting like...I don't really know. I get to wear an obnoxiously uncomfortable tux. Then get cake splattered all over my pretty face. And then take a vacation. And then come back to my boring job and living in my crowded apartment.

Congratulations, and all the best :)

Ohh...

Thank you... :D