Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumigo2hell

Mafia-like Ferrari

Stepney to hit back at Mafia-like Ferrari

Posted 16 July 2007 at 20:33 GMT

The so-called Stepney-gate saga has continued to worsen, with Michael Schumacher's sacked former mechanic now threatening to sue Ferrari for mafia-like behaviour.

Nigel Stepney, who triggered Formula One's espionage scandal by allegedly tampering with fuel tanks and sending reams of secret material to a rival, told the Observer newspaper earlier this month that he had to flee Italy because he feared for his family's life.

"There have been high-speed car chases," claimed the beleaguered Briton, who has a one-year-old child with his partner Ash.

Stepney, facing criminal charges, also said Ash had been "stalked at (our) house" and had identified "tracking gear" on their car.

His lawyer Sonia Bartolini told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica on Monday: "Obviously, if it is confirmed that Ferrari are behind this, it would be very serious.

"If that was the case, the Maranello (Ferrari) people will be called to answer for it in court."

----------------------------------------------------------

Just forget about the content and ....... focus on the excellent description of "Mafia-like Ferrari".

I wonder whether there are guns in Ferrari c#ckpits. (Kimi - the revolver, and Masa - sniper rifle)

Perhaps we may see Jean Todt running around with a "sniper M-16" in the upcoming races.

Just kidding. :lol::lol::lol:

Just forget about the content and ....... focus on the excellent description of "Mafia-like Ferrari".

I wonder whether there are guns in Ferrari c#ckpits. (Kimi - the revolver, and Masa - sniper rifle)

Perhaps we may see Jean Todt running around with a "sniper M-16" in the upcoming races.

You are making a serious joke.

Ferrari fans will not be happy. B)

I'm a ferrari fan and i don't like it. That sounds like one big lie and he's been watching to many movies and having to many pints at the pub. He's just trying to get the attention of himself and onto someone else.

How did i know who was first poster already from main page i wonder....

Journalist like to be creative with the names in order to capture readers to read their content. Running license plates now? Was Police/Ferrari/Anyone informed about these incidents before?

The so-called Stepney-gate saga has continued to worsen, with Michael Schumacher's sacked former mechanic now threatening to sue Ferrari for mafia-like behaviour.

Nigel Stepney, who triggered Formula One's espionage scandal by allegedly tampering with fuel tanks and sending reams of secret material to a rival, told the Observer newspaper earlier this month that he had to flee Italy because he feared for his family's life.

"There have been high-speed car chases," claimed the beleaguered Briton, who has a one-year-old child with his partner Ash.

Stepney, facing criminal charges, also said Ash had been "stalked at (our) house" and had identified "tracking gear" on their car.

His lawyer Sonia Bartolini told the Italian newspaper La Repubblica on Monday: "Obviously, if it is confirmed that Ferrari are behind this, it would be very serious.

"If that was the case, the Maranello (Ferrari) people will be called to answer for it in court."

Read that news/story few weeks back. :whistling:

I know that you are just digging this up from somewhere If you were a keen observer of F1 you would have created this thread weeks back. Does Stepney pay you for this? :confused2:

First wait for the confirmation IF Ferrari was involved, before revelling in their apparent involvement...

Sensibly, Stepney will need at least 4 bodyguards from now on.

Whenever Ferrari senses any kind of threat, his life will be in danger. B)

Anyway, back in the real world..........

I knew it was you by just reading the title of the thread...

Ferrari is like a religion in Italy. If, and I stress IF this story is even a bit true...it could have been anyone, just a fanatic supporter of Ferrari. I however think this sounds just too much like a movie to be entirely true.

Anyway, back in the real world..........

No wait Paul, let's live this guy's fantasy, imagine these Ferrari guys are actually Mr Smiths. We're actually living in this matrix world where everyone but Ferrari are good, we have just lost our saviour Neo, the 5th version (schumie), now Kimi (the new Neo) has stepped in....

aaaawww god let's get back to work..

No wait Paul, let's live this guy's fantasy, imagine these Ferrari guys are actually Mr Smiths. We're actually living in this matrix world where everyone but Ferrari are good, we have just lost our saviour Neo, the 5th version (schumie), now Kimi (the new Neo) has stepped in....

It's more far fetched than my Church of Hamilton story and that's saying something! :lol:

It's more far fetched than my Church of Hamilton story and that's saying something! :lol:

Now leave Hamilton out of this mess! :furious:

Massa to be Neo's side kick? who is going to be trinity??

so you are........

Monica Bellucci?? -_-

LIKE HELL NO! More like that guy who fought Neo in the last Matrix, the one who was unconcious with Neo at the beginning. That guy was c#ckoo, and the torturing afflicting by himself to himself is more fitting... :D

LIKE HELL NO! More like that guy who fought Neo in the last Matrix, the one who was unconcious with Neo at the beginning. That guy was c#ckoo, and the torturing afflicting by himself to himself is more fitting... :D

suits him! ^_^

Action, take 2 scence 3!