Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Juan Pablo's New Career

JPM Singing

:lol:

The other 2 guys are his teammates David Stremme and Reed Sorenson, but you can't hear them over Big Johnny Mo.

NOTE: I can't get the video to work on Mozilla Firefox. It does work on Internet Explorer for me.

Ditto on the video not working in Firefox.

Wow ... That almost rivals the Superbowl Shuffle ...

Another product of Chicago. :lol:

I can understand that music careers can be quite lucrative. All you do is party hard, then sing poorly, and then leave it to all your sound tech. guys to make you sound good, and then you get rich. However, if he can't shake it like Shakira, then there's no point in another Colombian pop artist!

Ahhh...JV. I forgot about his music. I blocked it out of my memory. And the creepy album cover. I'm sure it's fun, Jacques, but, uhh, go, do, something else with your time.

Scott is a lot better, catchy tune and a much better music video!

I haven't seen Heidi dance yet. Anyone have a link?

Philly Cheese Steak danced with M-Shumizzle at a party after the Brazil GP last year. That was a strange sight.

It only took 2 seconds to give me an earache!

:lol:

The second Monty said "a 2" I knew it was going to suck.

And it really did.

Scott is a lot better, catchy tune and a much better music video!

I haven't seen Heidi dance yet. Anyone have a link?

here :D 20,445 views in 1 year :D

*Yay* for me!

Actually Nick's dance n Scottie's song are my fave youtube videos hehe :) The closest to them would b kimi/monty fotocopier advert :)

At least he's getting some of that camaraderie he was missing in F1. Everyone is so drunk at Wrigley by the 7th inning that you can't hear whoever's singing that day anyway... and they are never able to carry a tune.

*Yay* for me!

Actually Nick's dance n Scottie's song are my fave youtube videos hehe :) The closest to them would b kimi/monty fotocopier advert :)

McLaren employees talking about photocopiers... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry. I had to.

Quick and Speedy have some good videos on the Tube of You, for sure (they need to be teammates...Quick Nick and Scott Speed, what a great name pairing)

Heidi and myself dance the exact same way :lol::lol::clap3::clap3:

Yes, I am now a Heidi fan. You win.

Congrats on being a Heidfeld fan Eric :clap3: ! I'm not sure on him being your F1 driver replacement but at least it'll keep you on the forums!

Congrats on being a Heidfeld fan Eric :clap3: ! I'm not sure on him being your F1 driver replacement but at least it'll keep you on the forums!

:lol: At least for the rest of the year I'll be on the forums. We'll have to see what Scott does with his future and what James Hinchcliffe is doing and such. Even if my interest in F1 decreases, I'll stay just to post dumb blog comments and ramble in The Cafe ;)

[quote name='Eric' post='206416' date='Jul 24 2007, 10:58 PM'] :lol: At least for the rest of the year I'll be on the forums. We'll have to see what Scott does with his future and what James Hinchcliffe is doing and such. Even if my interest in F1 decreases, I'll stay just to post dumb blog comments and ramble in The Cafe ;) [/quote]Please sstop posting poetry because it's 1 of the most saddest things I know of!

Please sstop posting poetry because it's 1 of the most saddest things I know of!

Duude. Yer jealous cuz my poems bring in the Betties.

Not really. But I can pretend in my own happy world I never bought that god damn ring and that I can still be a playa if I want to. But in reality, I'm stuck, I'm getting married. Pretty soon I'll wear all beige and have glasses and lose my hair style and start driving a big Buick sedan and buy my wife a minivan and be jealous that she got the minivan and not me. And then my hobbies will be reading the newspaper, doing crossword puzzles, and listening to soft rock on a Saturday night. Oh boy. I'm regretting this already.

Dude. **** no.

I've posted 43 times today, and only like 42 were about Murray. Geez man.

Just kidding.