Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niall McBride

What A Beautiful Summer

Not a bit of bloody sunshine in weeks :lol: Here we've just had continuous thunderstorms and occasional rain showers. That's Irish weather for ya B)

Uhh, here in the California desert, it's been over 110

Here we have been having the coldest nights in 21 years. -3 degree's celsius. That is not a civilised temperature.

Tell me about it! I work in Martin Place. I need to find a job that involves working from a laptop in my bed!

Tell me about it! I work in Martin Place. I need to find a job that involves working from a laptop in my bed!

I really feel sorry for you. I usually try to avoid the CBD at all costs as the business men and women are rude, the entire area is confusing and they have the worst air pollution in NSW.

Fine and sunny in Brissie, a little cool but livable.

Hey Niall, send some of that rain our way we could use some... :D

this is the weirdest summer I've ever seen. Its been raining nearly every day for about 2 months now, we havent actually had any summer yet!

so i'm hoping august will be a bit better. Last year was the opposite, was over 30 degrees celsius every day

Here it's ALWAYS shiny and a bit windy(HOT wind ,though!)You can't touch anything because everything is HOT.for example, the usual cold water now,it's HOT, you can't sleep because the sheets are HOT,you don't even think about going out,because it's HOT!

thanks god that air conditioners were invented!And that the sea is 10 min away from my house(by car of course!)

P.S:Now you understand how much i like you , that i don't even hesitate to touch the keyboard in order to post :P

As someone who attends a large number of ourdoor events during the summer (airshows), I have to say this is one of the worst summers I can recall. So far, to my reckoning, there has only been one Airshow weekend this year which has been sunny - and that was the first weekend in June. Every show before or after has been affected by rain in some, way shape or form, some even being cancelled because of the contitions!

Fine and sunny in Brissie, a little cool but livable.

Hey Niall, send some of that rain our way we could use some... :D

Come over here and get it yourself :P

Here in South Africa we are over our bad patch of...here it comes people...WINTER... I'm just loving it! Here we had a few cold days and almost no rain...loving it!! Can't wait for summer, it's gonna be crackin!

The weather's been semi-hot somedays, beautiful others, and rainy others. For the most it's been typical summer around here. 80's and 90's in F, I don't know how to convert Celsius (I did when I was chillin' in Canada a few summers ago, but forgot when I came back...I loved Canada. It was beautiful, the weather was nice, the people were nice, the hotels were nice, the cities were nice, the food was nice, the Oreo's tasted soo much better!!! I should go back. For the Grand Prix. Then stay for the CCWS double-header. That's a damn good idea, actually). Today it's pooring. There was a big race tonight, too, that I was going to (yes, us local short trackers have to race Wednesdays from time to time). I took the day off from work for it, but now it's not happening. Furthermore, it's raining, so I really have nothing to do like go runnign or whatever. Oh well.

Glad your summer's been treatin ya nice, Niall!

Terrible weather.

'nough said

I heard that this month will have rubbish weater then august and september will be nice weather. Hurray!

Come over here and get it yourself :P

Alright! better have a pint ready when I get there. :D

psst. whats the address?

Good weather here this week but not as hot to go to the beach :(:D

I guess you have'nt been to Our Lady's Island in the very south-east tip of Ireland! It was sunny all week, except for today & last Sunday! I gots a bit of sunburn on my arms!

Best day was tuesday by far. It was hard work even in those tempratures rock climbing. Felt it on my arms and legs this morning, knees were giving up towards the end of the walk. Mostly all uphill

Great views when we got to the top though.