Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niall McBride

Alonso Back To Renault?

Seems Renault are willing to get Alonso back if he leaves McLaren. He just doesn't seem to be the same in black and silver so it would be kinda cool if he did return :)

Seems Renault are willing to get Alonso back if he leaves McLaren. He just doesn't seem to be the same in black and silver so it would be kinda cool if he did return :)

As much as I would love that, I don't see it happening. Flavio never forgave Schumi for going on with his life far away from Flavio's claws. I don't think he will forgive Nando, either.

But it would be such a wonderful thing... :wub:

It would be wonderfulllllllll!!!!!!

I really miss the renault atmosphere!you know, happy, funny ,spontaneous, supportive people!Flavio...who can forget the fernando-flavio moments?everyone in mclaren looks so serious and restrained,as if they are programmed to act like this all the time!I don't think that this team is suitable for fernando and i don't see him staying there for a long time...

P.S:can we have-again-the same good old colours(yellow-light blue) and GURU instead of HUGO BOSS???

I really miss the renault atmosphere!you know, happy, funny ,spontaneous, supportive people!Flavio...who can forget the fernando-flavio moments?everyone in mclaren looks so serious and restrained,as if they are programmed to act like this all the time!I don't think that this team is suitable for fernando and i don't see him staying there for a long time...

P.S:can we have-again-the same good old colours(yellow-light blue) and GURU instead of HUGO BOSS???

:lol: You should look for the Renaults from the days of old (yellow white black)...those were the best! Anyways, the team colors were never one of their strongest points (look around for the Lotus '79 if you want to see a GORGEOUS car)

:lol: You should look for the Renaults from the days of old (yellow white black)...those were the best! Anyways, the team colors were never one of their strongest points (look around for the Lotus '79 if you want to see a GORGEOUS car)

well i wasn't even born then but you're right it was a nice car!But,I liked renault's previous livery because the colours were so bright and cheerful!the car really stood out!In addition it reminds me of all those great moments!i think there is a sentimental bond between me and that car! :lol:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

And if this doesn't happen, I'll go watch Champ Car next year, unless Scott gets a BMW seat (I need an excuse to buy the new BMW shirts they have at the Puma online store. They're pretty cool) Not like Bernie cares, I've spent a total of $0 on F1-related stuff.

As much as I would love that, I don't see it happening. Flavio never forgave Schumi for going on with his life far away from Flavio's claws. I don't think he will forgive Nando, either.

But it would be such a wonderful thing... :wub:

Ahh, Nando and Flav! My favorite celebrity couple! I just hope this doesn't mean Flav will stop bringing eye candy with him to the races if his boyfriend comes back!

I know! I loved watching the Renault mechanics try to kill eachother! It was quite fun. And the Mild Seven blue is an insanely pretty color. It's one of my favorite liveries ever.

The yellow and black was very cool, too! They had an R26 painted up in a similar scheme at Silverstone. From looking at pics, it was very awesome.

There's a French Renault forum somewhere, I forget what, but they had a bunch of fantasy liveries that they made/found before the R27 launch. Some looked really nice. If they have to use ING orange (which I wish they didnt), then they should just use the Mild Seven scheme and replace blue with orange. It would look a little better. But I'm still an advocate for something more old school.

well i wasn't even born then but you're right it was a nice car!But,I liked renault's previous livery because the colours were so bright and cheerful!the car really stood out!In addition it reminds me of all those great moments!i think there is a sentimental bond between me and that car! :lol:

:lol: The R25 and R26 remind me of the good old days too! The R26 was a pretty hot car for modern-day F1.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

I know! I loved watching the Renault mechanics try to kill eachother! It was quite fun. And the Mild Seven blue is an insanely pretty color. It's one of my favorite liveries ever.

:lol: The R25 and R26 remind me of the good old days too! The R26 was a pretty hot car for modern-day F1.

Exactly!I couldn't agree more!

Wouldn't be just great to have the 2007 reanault team as it was last year?with the same drivers ,the same car,the same funny atmosphere!I'm really hurt that things are so different this year! :no:

Exactly!I couldn't agree more!

Wouldn't be just great to have the 2007 reanault team as it was last year?with the same drivers ,the same car,the same funny atmosphere!I'm really hurt that things are so different this year! :no:

:thbup:

It is. And the worst part is, we went from the beautiful blue and yellow Puma shirts to having to support our driver by wearing tin foil and looking like aliens! Horrid! And Toro Rosso gear is too much! I'm stuck wearing Champ Car gear on raceday.

:thbup:

It is. And the worst part is, we went from the beautiful blue and yellow Puma shirts to having to support our driver by wearing tin foil and looking like aliens! Horrid! And Toro Rosso gear is too much! I'm stuck wearing Champ Car gear on raceday.

:lol::lol::lol:

It was a painful change.For Sure!this silver reminds me of aliens ,too!And it doesn't match my clothes!What a pest!

I personally don't want him to go back. Heikki and Fisico are doing a splendid job without him and none of them should be robbed of a seat there.

:lol::lol::lol:

It was a painful change.For Sure!this silver reminds me of aliens ,too!And it doesn't match my clothes!What a pest!

Well, it's a good thing you aren't a McLaren, Renault, and Spyker fan! Looking through my Speedgear catelog, if you put the tin foil McLaren vest on over the ING Renault stuff and wear the orange, blue, white, and red Spyker hat, then you'll really see not matching your clothes!

Which is why Team Australia Champ Car green and gold is good enough for me!

I personally don't want him to go back. Heikki and Fisico are doing a splendid job without him and none of them should be robbed of a seat there.

Okay. We can send them to McLaren to replace Alonso.

Next question.

Err no, leave them at renault and make Alonso stay at mclaren. It was his own bloomin' fault for signing with them in the first place.

Err no, leave them at renault and make Alonso stay at mclaren. It was his own bloomin' fault for signing with them in the first place.

Err no, we want Nando and Flava Flavio!

McLaren can have Heikki and Lewy.

You are really starting to p*** me off quite a bit now.

I'd rather see Fernando stay at Mclaren because he hasn't ajusted to to car yet and hasn't shown his true performance in it yet, but i'd like to wait and see what he can do when he is fully ajusted. He looked more comftable with the car at Silverstone, so what's next?

Of course, i still want ferrari to win, but give him a bleedin' chance guys.

Err no, we want Nando and Flava Flavio!

McLaren can have Heikki and Lewy.

We want Flavio and Nando singing "La milk and el cereal"!!!

Kimi can go to keep Lewis some company and sing hos own version of that song "Milkandcerealyeahthatsgoodbutcanbebetterbutitisstillgoodandyeahiamhappyfort

heteamandyeahwecanimproveoursinging"

You are really starting to p*** me off quite a bit now.

I'd rather see Fernando stay at Mclaren because he hasn't ajusted to to car yet and hasn't shown his true performance in it yet, but i'd like to wait and see what he can do when he is fully ajusted. He looked more comftable with the car at Silverstone, so what's next?

Of course, i still want ferrari to win, but give him a bleedin' chance guys.

What did I do to p**s you off? We all have opinions. If we all agreed, there'd be no point to a message board. This isn't for wishy-washy let's report the facts.

We want Flavio and Nando singing "La milk and el cereal"!!!

Kimi can go to keep Lewis some company and sing hos own version of that song "Milkandcerealyeahthatsgoodbutcanbebetterbutitisstillgoodandyeahiamhappyfort

heteamandyeahwecanimproveoursinging"

:lol::thbup:

Just like my Spanish, your Kimispeak isn't perfect, but is very good. You could use a few "I think so that" and "for sure" thrown in there.

What did I do to p**s you off? We all have opinions. If we all agreed, there'd be no point to a message board. This isn't for wishy-washy let's report the facts.

:lol::thbup:

Just like my Spanish, your Kimispeak isn't perfect, but is very good. You could use a few "I think so that" and "for sure" thrown in there.

Ahh yes! I forgot throwing in a couple of "fer sure". :lol:

Now we need someone to translate it into Ronspeak (that's hard to imitate)

And yes, I agree with you, no need to get p**sed off about it. Anyways, McLaren is too boring a team for someone as lively as Nando (not to mention some legal problems this team been having lately). I say bring him back! Bring him back! Bring him back!

Ahh yes! I forgot throwing in a couple of "fer sure". :lol:

Now we need someone to translate it into Ronspeak (that's hard to imitate)

And yes, I agree with you, no need to get p**sed off about it. Anyways, McLaren is too boring a team for someone as lively as Nando (not to mention some legal problems this team been having lately). I say bring him back! Bring him back! Bring him back!

Yes! In the words of my father, "Ever since they made him cut his hair, I knew this was going to be hell for him"

Ronspeak is pretty hard. I'm a bit too stupid to know any words for him to use. The biggest word I use is fornication... :mellow::DB)

Yes! In the words of my father, "Ever since they made him cut his hair, I knew this was going to be hell for him"

Ronspeak is pretty hard. I'm a bit too stupid to know any words for him to use. The biggest word I use is fornication... :mellow::DB)

Well...according to your future wife it isn't that big, either. :whistling::eekout:

Would be a interesting move for Alonso, then again, if he keeps failing in a McLaren I'm not complaining :D

Well...according to your future wife it isn't that big, either. :whistling::eekout:

:lol:

For that, I hope and pray that Fernando stays depressed and Vitantonio Liuzzi gets fired <_<:angry::P

Now, in all seriousness.

This move is impossible.

The cost to just get Fernando from McLaren and then give him a salary would nearly double Renault's yearly budget.

Now, in all seriousness.

This move is impossible.

The cost to just get Fernando from McLaren and then give him a salary would nearly double Renault's yearly budget.

We've discussed in some other thread that there is a clause in the driver's contratct allowing him to whitdraw from the team at no extra cost if the team is involved in shady issues that might be damaging for his image. The Stepneygate might be just what he need to be released from McLaren, if he really wants to. Of course, anti Nandos will raise hell if he ever does that but who cares? As long as Renault can get him back!! It is true that Flavio is famous for getting the best drivers and paying as less as possible so Nando might now be well above their budget, but it would be worth it. Renault has the money, if they have the will.

The main obstacle, I think, would be Flav and Nando's relationship. Both are too proud.

We've discussed in some other thread that there is a clause in the driver's contratct allowing him to whitdraw from the team at no extra cost if the team is involved in shady issues that might be damaging for his image. The Stepneygate might be just what he need to be released from McLaren, if he really wants to. Of course, anti Nandos will raise hell if he ever does that but who cares? As long as Renault can get him back!! It is true that Flavio is famous for getting the best drivers and paying as less as possible so Nando might now be well above their budget, but it would be worth it. Renault has the money, if they have the will.

The main obstacle, I think, would be Flav and Nando's relationship. Both are too proud.

I didn't know that. That's pretty interesting. McLaren are hurting his image even without Stepneygate. They forced him to act blah. Now all the new fans think he is blah and don't realize who the real Freddy is!

The new ING money could come in handy. I'd like to see the difference between ING money and Mild Seven money, since ING seems to be the most prominent sponsor in F1 right now.

I think Flav and Nando's relationship will be just fine. The real obstacle is would he rather where his Vodafone space suit or his gay pride rainbow ING shirt?