Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

European Gp Qualifying

I dont think De la Rosa can replace Hamilton can he now quali started?

You're right it has to be Hamilton or nobody.

People who can get BBC Radio 5, Murray Walker Is the commentator, and wow what a difference It makes to the show, compared to James Allen. Incase you didn't know. :D

Thanks!

Real test of Lew Ham tomorrow if he races. Starting P10 or below separates the men from the boys.

I didn't watch, as always. I need to, but, blah, I need my sleep more.

Could be a good race since everyone's kind of screwed up with fuel stategy since there was a red flag.

Real test of Lew Ham tomorrow if he races. Starting P10 or below separates the men from the boys.

Could be a good race since everyone's kind of screwed up with fuel stategy since there was a red flag.

Yep, I agree with you. And I think the one that's most screwed up from the front three is Alonso. Go Ferrari :D

Real test of Lew Ham tomorrow if he races.

I think he will race. Both himself and the team need him to race and if it is true that he is not injured at all he will try to get some points and if things go wrong for the others he will save the weekend.

yep!

Ham cleared to race by the hospital, source

I'm 99.8% sure he'll race tomorrow. Pressure's on Fred, really, he could make up a lot of ground. A bit of a test for him, too, prove them all wrong, the people in 2006 who said he was cracking under pressure.

Ham cleared to race by the hospital, source

I'm 99.8% sure he'll race tomorrow. Pressure's on Fred, really, he could make up a lot of ground. A bit of a test for him, too, prove them all wrong, the people in 2006 who said he was cracking under pres

Fantastic news - However, I am extremely concerned it took 55 seconds to get to his car. Never mind the Ferrari Saga- How about penalising the track. 55Seconds is not acceptable

Fantastic news - However, I am extremely concerned it took 55 seconds to get to his car. Never mind the Ferrari Saga- How about penalising the track. 55Seconds is not acceptable

I really hope Lewis races tomorrow. Heads to roll : first : The marshalls - 55 seconds to get to him- disgusting

Next the guy with the gun at his car - Did he not realise he was putting this kid's life at risk. It was qualifying - no rush - Fire him TODAY

That's strange! Usually, members on the forums would be flaming on about Hamilton & saying a load of stupid s##te about him but after this crash, you guys & gals are all pleasede that he's going to race in the Nurburgring tomorrow :huh: ! I don't get it!

Webber 6th & DC 20th... interesting!
Very, very interesting as Webber has had 1 of his worst seasons that I can remember of!
People who can get BBC Radio 5, Murray Walker Is the commentator, and wow what a difference It makes to the show, compared to James Allen. Incase you didn't know. :D
What's the point of listening to an old person watching it for people instead of watching quali itself! I know ITV can be very annoying with their nothing-but-Hamilton coverage but I'd rather watch it than listen to it & not see Hamilton's crash!

That's strange! Usually, members on the forums would be flaming on about Hamilton & saying a load of stupid s##te about him but after this crash, you guys & gals are all pleasede that he's going to race in the Nurburgring tomorrow :huh: ! I don't get it!

Very, very interesting as Webber has had 1 of his worst seasons that I can remember of!

What's the point of listening to an old person watching it for people instead of watching quali itself! I know ITV can be very annoying with their nothing-but-Hamilton coverage but I'd rather watch it than listen to it & not see Hamilton's crash!

GET OFF THE LINE - IDIOT

Thank GOD the guy is safe!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope Lewis races tomorrow. Heads to roll : first : The marshalls - 55 seconds to get to him- disgusting

Next the guy with the gun at his car - Did he not realise he was putting this kid's life at risk. It was qualifying - no rush - Fire him TODAY

I was also concerned with the amount of time it took to reach him, luckily he wasnt seriously injured, I dont know if the Marshals were just concerned about going onto the track in an accident for fear of another or whatever, but marshals must have been close to the source of the accident as there was a marshals post just around the corner (evidenced by the red flag waving).

However the guy with the gun - how do you know it his fault is there a source that it was a mechanics failure I think its almost certainly not? Please dont post such things and accusing mechanics of being responsible for accidents that could seriously injure drivers. Alonso's car had the exact same problem so it points to a failure of the gun, settings, airline, or air tank.

The bigger concern is that Mclaren have to rebuild that car all night now if they want Hamilton to start from 10th, it seems rather likely that Hamilton will race on sunday thankfully!

I was also concerned with the amount of time it took to reach him, luckily he wasnt seriously injured, I dont know if the Marshals were just concerned about going onto the track in an accident for fear of another or whatever, but marshals must have been close to the source of the accident as there was a marshals post just around the corner (evidenced by the red flag waving).

However the guy with the gun - how do you know it his fault is there a source that it was a mechanics failure I think its almost certainly not? Please dont post such things and accusing mechanics of being responsible for accidents that could seriously injure drivers. Alonso's car had the exact same problem so it points to a failure of the gun, settings, airline, or air tank.

The bigger concern is that Mclaren have to rebuild that car all night now if they want Hamilton to start from 10th, it seems rather likely that Hamilton will race on sunday thankfully!

I did not see that the jealous TOREADOR'S car had the same problem - where did you see that?

What does that mean?

wait 'til tomorrow - you'll see a true champion in Lewis - I think 3 or above

What the hell?? I never said Hamilton is crap, in fqact, he's my fave driver at the moment, it's just the fact that the members are acting differently ever since his crash today!

I did not see that the jealous TOREADOR'S car had the same problem - where did you see that?

The same wheelgun (as you might expect) was used to tighten up Alonso's car, therefore the wheel was loose too and so Ron Dennis confirmed that it was lucky Alonso had not pushed the tyre yet, or he would have had the same failure occur.

What the hell?? I never said Hamilton is crap, in fqact, he's my fave driver at the moment, it's just the fact that the members are acting differently ever since his crash today!

Not me. I am agreat supporter of the young Guy making good. I predict Lewis 3 or above tomorrow. That will shut the mouths of the "boring ice man" and the Spanish Sore Head

Not me. I am agreat supporter of the young Guy making good. I predict Lewis 3 or above tomorrow. That will shut the mouths of the "boring ice man" and the Spanish Sore Head

Won't happen. I predict fifth place after Kimi, Alonso, Mass and Heidfeld. The frontrunners just get too much free time to get quick laps as Lewis roars his way through slower cars. (and we don't know if he is good at overtaking with these cars as we haven't seen much of that happening) Kubica, Kovalainen for example are in cars that are not easy to overtake even if you are in a much faster car. Pit stops can make the difference for him but his strategy has already been decided before the accident so we'll see how they manage to overcome that obstacle (they didn't do too well with lonso in france)

It depends on the weather. If it rains then Lewis has a good chance of competing with the top guys. Even if it's dry, it's a track where you at least have some chance to overtake, so he would aim to finish 4th in that case.

Isn't it obvious?? We all want to see what is he going to do tomorrow. We don't wish him anything bad, we want to see what he's worth.

Err, hello? The gun had a faliure, it was no-one's fault. Get with the facts before accusing them of things.

It didn't look good the way he was holding his arm when he was getting out the car, he might as well sit the race out if his is injured and reutn to health because he'll still lead the championship afterwards.

Quite a scary accident, huge impact, the car just hit the barriers and stopeed strait away.

Isn't it obvious?? We all want to see what is he going to do tomorrow. We don't wish him anything bad, we want to see what he's worth.

It's a good point that you make, I think that he will gain a few places, it depends on the strategy he had though. The biggest problem is for Hamilton it will depend on the first corner, those two pesky toyotas will probably be heavy on fuel, 5 laps stuck behind them he will be 15 seconds / 20 seconds behind the leaders and his race over. If he can jump the toyotas within 2 laps he has a chance of a good race...

Eitherway I am just glad he is fine you know :)

I am not a Hamilton fan and I am not pleased nor sad for him to race or not.

2-ducados_souple.jpg

You Ducado cheap spanish cigarettes nickname are an a##hole.