Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

European Gp Qualifying

Not me. I am agreat supporter of the young Guy making good. I predict Lewis 3 or above tomorrow. That will shut the mouths of the "boring ice man" and the Spanish Sore Head

Lewis 3rd or above :blink: ...well i don't see that happening!and something more.it's ok if you don't support a driver but it is REALLY awful if you speak badly about him! :thbdn::nono1: how would it seem to you if someone said all these things about hamilton?

I understand that you really support hamilton but just try not to overdo it...

Not me. I am agreat supporter of the young Guy making good. I predict Lewis 3 or above tomorrow. That will shut the mouths of the "boring ice man" and the Spanish Sore Head

Hope you're right mate! Would be great to see him fight through the field.

The reason we're all pleased to see Lew Ham racing is it is good for the competition and health of the sport. It prevents any negative publicity towards the safety of F1 and will help improve the quality of the racing with him fighting from P10. I don't really like Lewis, I'm kind of anti-Lewis, but it's really good for the on-track action and for the sport to have him racing tomorrow. Plus, no one likes to see a driver injured, regardless. I've been injured as a driver (head injury while doing some indoor-karting), some of my favorite drivers have died in wrecks, and it's really bad. F1's just one big happy super fun family of lovely people who are all unique yet equally wonderful and it's terrible to see one of our own injured. Okay, that last sentence was a bit too much.

Good to know hamilton is racing. I reckon 4th is the best he can aim for. It all depends on how well the BMWs will do.

Why did they take red flags out and they didn't do when Kubica crashed?
Erm simple! Hamilton crahsed during quali in which for some reson, pulls out the red flag but Kubica's crash was during a race which does'nt usually force out the red flags, unless he's not moving like Ayrton Senna was'nt! How the hell can you not usderstand the simple rules of Formula 1???

Why did they take red flags out and they didn't do when Kubica crashed?

Because they could put the safety car out and control the pace of the race there. In qualifying you cant put a safety car out, there is always more of a preference to use a safety car in a race as opposed to red flags because it will disrupt TV schedules, thats why when you see a crash and expect a red flag its often just the safety car. If you remember when Panis crashed in Canada I think years ago they put the safety car out and then red flagged it when it was over the required distance.

The issue as to why Hamilton got the red flag was the car wasnt going to be moved quickly, marshals were in the firing line if moving it, and of course it wont be qualifying if you have to go slow there, no real choice but to red flag.

How the hell can you not usderstand the simple rules of Formula 1???

Thank you Master...

I thought safety was always the priority.

Relax man, I think they should always take red flags out when those things happen.