Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halfie

European Gp Race

Do you think Kimi is really going to win this? His ridiculous luck at European GP to continue?

Also where will Hamilton finish? I'm looking forward to this race!

It's supposed to be raining during the race & will probably start falling imn a few mins which'll make this race a lot more exciting!

Yes rain is expected imminently, if it starts pouring very shortly... it is coming in!

Wait ... Will they do an aborted start? I guess not now as it applies for 5 mins before the race. Will be an incredibly interesting start!

EDIT : It's Raining!!!

Yes rain is expected imminently, if it starts pouring very shortly... it is coming in!

Wait ... Will they do an aborted start? I guess not now as it applies for 5 mins before the race. Will be an incredibly interesting start!

EDIT : It's Raining!!!

Massive drama

ykick must be stbbing himself after DC crash & it's p11sing with rain! Kimi missed the pits :lol::lol::lol: ! He's gonna crash any minute while over half of the drivers are going into the pits!

Raikkonen is still going around, everyone scrabbling around missing the chicane, both BMW's ollided.... Raikkonen is cruising .. he has gone off.... Raikkonen seems to be off.... Fisi off.... crazy!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! BUTTON, HAMILTON & SUTIL HAVE BOTH CRAHED IN THE SAME AREA & SO DID ROSBERG & SATO!

JESUS CHRIST WHAT RACE :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: !!! TONIO LIUZZI JUST MISSED THE SAFETY CAR & TIPPED THE TRACTOR! I WONDER IF THE RED FLAG WILL BE PULLED OUT AS IT'S TORRENTIAL RAIN DOWN IN THE NURBURGRING!

ykick must be stbbing himself after DC crash & it's p11sing with rain! Kimi missed the pits :lol::lol::lol: ! He's gonna crash any minute while over half of the drivers are going into the pits!

Coulthard's in 5th so im very happy :D

Red Flag

What happens now??? Does it go to the positions occupied at the time? Can everyone take the restart? This is a rather unprecedented situation!

What happens now??? Does it go to the positions occupied at the time? Can everyone take the restart? This is a rather unprecedented situation!

Im not certain but i think this means Coulthard will be starting from 20th again :(

This has been crazy. Do you reckon they will let the cars that went out at that corner continue racing?

:redflag::redflag: , but the sun is peeping it's blinding, hot face out so I hope the track should dry out soon so we can watch some racing & Winkelhock's debut lead in a Spyker!

Im not certain but i think this means Coulthard will be starting from 20th again :(
Nope. ITV said that Winkelhoxk will lead the drivers when the race re-starts again!

Nope. ITV said that Winkelhoxk will lead the drivers when the race re-starts again!

I really hope they are correct (insert hopeful smily)

This has been crazy. Do you reckon they will let the cars that went out at that corner continue racing?

No they are out sadly :( Even worse Hamilton is technically 1 lap down :( Crazy!

EDIT : Winkelhock is indeed the leader... from Live Timing (how they stopped over the line its):

Winkelhock

Massa

Alonso

Webber

Coulthard

Kovalinen

Raikkonen

Wurz

Barrichello

Fisichella

Kubica

R. Schumacher

Sato

Trulli

Heidfeld

Davison

-1 Lap Hamilton

This is shaping up to be very exciting. Sunny now and track temperature rising, tyre choice should be a major gamble. Light wet or take a chance with slicks? Raikonen has added some more fuel. What about Hamilton being lifted back on the track? He had the engine going but I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. Swedish tv are saying that you can receive "manual help" back on the track if you are in a safe place, which one might argue that was not the case with many cars off at the same place and liugi just touching the tracktor after going off but I wonder if that is a direction to the marshals when they can provide help or if it means grounds for disqualfication.

How crazy is this? It's supposed to rain again just when they start!!

EDIT: Aside from the rain, I think the start was great and it would've been better if it hadn't rained...

How crazy is this? It's supposed to rain again just when they start!!

LOL - I was about to ask how you knew it... I just heard too 12 minutes away!

Regarding Hamilton, he is able to receive help if he is in a dangerous position (evidentily he was)... The same happened to Schumacher some years ago (I think at this race actually).

I like that, as Brundle pointed at, Safety Car driver saw Toro Rosso coming behind him out of control and accelerated out of the way!

This could be the strangest F1 race in history.

News: Hamilton is not a lap down... I think there is a point here as it goes to the previous lap... Therefore Winkelhock would not have passed him on the track lapping him I guess.