Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Flooding

Oi :angry: ! Wait. Is this the bit where I edit my sig Eric???

No, mate. That fight was baby stuff and is over.

Damn it :angry: ! Has'nt been a fight since Shane left the forums!

That's a good thing though....

Read SuperKimi's blog! Damn, why the hell did you freak out like that Eric??? I'm as immature as he is but you don't seem to get worked up with me!

@SuperKimi: Dirk Kuyt is a striaker who plays for Liverpool FC & he's from Holland & joined from Dutch club Feyenoord last summer.

Frank Lampard is a fat b@stard Chelski (Chelsea FC) player who I hate but not as much as I hate David Beckham :angry: !

That's a good thing though....
What's the fun of being a member of a forum site & not be any fights??? I remember you had a litte argument with himself a while back about something stupid! I was only returning from a sabbaticle because I gots bored of F1 towards the end of last season! I think someone else was involed in it aswel but who knows :eusa_think: !

What's the fun of being a member of a forum site & not be any fights??? I remember you had a litte argument with himself a while back about something stupid! I was only returning from a sabbaticle because I gots bored of F1 towards the end of last season! I think someone else was involed in it aswel but who knows :eusa_think: !

It's not a forum to fight on though, it's an F1 forum.

It's not a forum to fight on though, it's an F1 forum.
True. It's not as if fights on these forums purposelly happen, members just get p1ssed off very easily, that's all :lol: !

Ah this was the funniest thread for ages! Well done guys and girls! Absolutely awesome. If only every thread were like this.

Ah this was the funniest thread for ages! Well done guys and girls! Absolutely awesome. If only every thread were like this.
What's so great about this thread? Gay poetry, you expressing your hetrosexualism for Eric & Kay! What's so great about that :huh: ??

BTW: hetrosexualism is possibly the longest word known! 7 syllables :blink: !

Mika, if I ever again find you dissing heterosexuals just because they're different to you, I'll be reporting you to Bruce. I will not stand for such prejudice against decent heterosexual people. Neither will Bruce. :nono1:

PS Whether I am a "hetero" or not is none of your business.

What's so great about this thread? Gay poetry, you expressing your hetrosexualism for Eric & Kay! What's so great about that :huh: ??

It's not the longest word known, it isn't even a word. Perhaps the word 'owned' is appropriate.

What's so wrong about my poetry? Am I not allowed to express myself?

Mika, if I ever again find you dissing heterosexuals just because they're different to you, I'll be reporting you to Bruce. I will not stand for such prejudice against decent heterosexual people. Neither will Bruce. :nono1:

PS Whether I am a "hetero" or not is none of your business.

That doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's your warped views on F1 that worries me! :lol:

Don't you start. Everything has got sorted out from yesterday, so let's just continue foruming in a nice polite way

Anyhoo. The waters are receding. Hussah. I need a rant in the blogosphere about this.

Heavy rain here... said railways are still affected. Better be ok tomorrow, I don't want yet more delays.

Chris is old beyond his years. How he got to that age is anyone's guess...........

Poetry's so gay, its almost homosexual.

I thought the same thing when I was younger.

But as a guitarist/singer/songwriter/rapper, I learned that poetry is music lyrics just spoken with emotion instead of sung. So now I appreciate it. When I got serious about my music career, I read more poetry for some ideas. Lyrics are more up front and poetry is more cryptic, but it's the same idea.

I thought the same thing when I was younger.

But as a guitarist/singer/songwriter/rapper, I learned that poetry is music lyrics just spoken with emotion instead of sung. So now I appreciate it. When I got serious about my music career, I read more poetry for some ideas. Lyrics are more up front and poetry is more cryptic, but it's the same idea.

I read a lot of poetry as music too, but it doesn't work for some types. Also I write it as music on the rare occasions I do write it.