Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Transcript Of The Massa/alonso Tiff

Following Sunday's European GP, Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso were involved in little spat.

The duo clashed in the final laps of the Nurburgring race as Alonso took the victory away from Massa. The result of a dent in Alonso's car and a rather annoyed Spaniard.

Here's the full transcript...

Alonso: You did it intentionally, as in Barcelona.

Massa: No, I did not.

Alonso: You broke my sidepod there - go and have a look at it!

Massa: Go f**k yourself!. You won and you say something like this.

Alonso: Mate, it can't break itself.

Alonso: I have fought with Heidfeld, with everybody, what you did with three laps to go can't be done.

Massa: He wins and says that. You must learn.

Alonso: It is you who has to learn. I have fought with everybody and with three laps to go, we touch!

Massa: Bravo.

Alonso: Bravo you!

Massa: You say that I did it on purpose, like I did that on purpose in Barcelona?. You were remained behind.

Nice little chap this guy Massa.

And the winner is Alonso.... HAHA

I don't think Massa did it on purpose looking at the replay, I think he honestly just hit Alonso cos he's a crap driver under pressure!

I don't know wether he did it on purpose or not but many times Massa fight far too much when he knows he is slower and it is a matter of time he get passed. He told Alonso bollocks and he was hitting his back trying to find some answer but Alonso stayed calm.

He deserved a straight punch to shut up his mouth.

I don't know wether he did it on purpose or not but many times Massa fight far too much when he knows he is slower and it is a matter of time he get passed. He told Alonso bollocks and he was hitting his back trying to find some answer but Alonso stayed calm.

What do you mean that he fights too much when he is in a bad car. When Senna, Prost, Gills, Stewart, Lauda fought in cars that weren't as good as the guys behind they were called heroes even if they didn't manage to keep position. Alonso is just a sour grape. If he doesn't want contact he should just pick up reading as a profession.

Pathetic.

Compared to what was called a spat in days of old, this is an exchange of compliments between two old ladies. If you think that somebody is a sour grape or whatever for this, then you better don't watch the old legends for they were a lot more expressive when they argued (and they argued a lot about each contact, too)

What is the source for this? Is it reliable?

Considering this is F1 we're talking about, that argument was the equivalent of a full-on brawl

And the winner is Alonso.... HAHA

I don't think Massa did it on purpose looking at the replay, I think he honestly just hit Alonso cos he's a crap driver under pressure!

I agree!

:lol: , my cousins would stop watchin WWE! :P

Pathetic.

Compared to what was called a spat in days of old, this is an exchange of compliments between two old ladies. If you think that somebody is a sour grape or whatever for this, then you better don't watch the old legends for they were a lot more expressive when they argued (and they argued a lot about each contact, too)

Aha! Finally Andres gets serious!

What do you mean that he fights too much when he is in a bad car. When Senna, Prost, Gills, Stewart, Lauda fought in cars that weren't as good as the guys behind they were called heroes even if they didn't manage to keep position. Alonso is just a sour grape. If he doesn't want contact he should just pick up reading as a profession.

Contact isn't a part of GP/F1 racing, because for most of it's 100+ year history, contact meant injuries and/or death. There were rules written and unwritten of what you could and could not do.

Unfortunately people like Gilles, Senna, Prost, Scumacher and yes even Hill destroyed this.

If you think rubbin is racing, watch something else.

Maybe you are a sour grape. If you love contact you have erotic films and Nascar.

Personally I don't like none of them. But considering the situation, I think Flipper didn't need to answer Fernando. Simply because if he thinks he's right, everyone at their houses watched it and knows if he's or not. Arguing and telling each other to f*ck off on tv won't do any better.

If you only read the argument, you get Fernando as the right one, because it sounds he made a comment and a crazy brazilian started yelling at him. I didn't watch the race yet (just their arguement later), so I can't say who's right or wrong. But arguing like this is simply stupid and pathetic.

I agree!
+2 agree. I think I remember Alonso cut the chicane after the tunnel twice to get ahead of Ralfie in Monaco last season & he also cut the 1st corner this season at Montr

I disagree AleHop...

I think he was 5 laps from the end of the race, so he deserved to fight to stay in front/block, even if he was slower. It's not some back marker position where Massa is holding up Alonso moving through the pack...

I think Alonso should have held his tounge. No one likes a sore winner, and justifying him egging Filipe on is bs. It wasn't 'being playful,' or in the spirit of fun, it was mind games. Alonso is the king of mind games. He should have known better, after their encounter on Friday. He was feeling great, just pulled out a fantastic win, and he was clearly rubbing it in Massa's face.

Massa said it "You win and you say this?"

How about that turn to the camera after they were done aguing, were Alonso is pumping his fist with a sh*t-eating grin on his face? He was hoping Massa was watching that.... reminds me of a 10 year old...

If you only read the argument, you get Fernando as the right one, because it sounds he made a comment and a crazy brazilian started yelling at him....

Even here, I think Alonso was in the wrong... I don't think he should have tried to tell Massa (even playfully) what he should or should not do, can or cannot do... that is some dangerous ground for rivals in a heated situation.. its just standard man knowledge! For instance, try wagging your finger then telling someone (like Alonso did) that they "Can't Touch This" after owning them on the basketball court.. see how that works out!!

Pathetic.

touch

I think he was 5 laps from the end of the race, so he deserved to fight to stay in front/block, even if he was slower. It's not some back marker position where Massa is holding up Alonso moving through the pack...

You can fight, well you have to I supposse, but you have to avoid contact. It is F1 not DTM and Massa was looking for contact and then he'd see what happen. Alonso has had quite a few problems with Massa and he had a few things inside to throw away but he never insulted Massa, Massa did. And he didn't wagged his finger.

I prefer mind games rather than dirty games.

Massa's reaction was just unacceptable!Logically, if one should be angry,that should be fernando...I mean massa was so provocative-he sweared at fernando,he was touching him all the time and was yelling as if someone had killed his mother!-And the funniest part was that"you have to learn!"Who has to learn?Fernando the double world champion? :blink: And who tells that? Massa the guy who until last year was backing Schumi in order to win??? :blink: That sounds REALLY funny!

Regarding fernando's move,i think it was just awesome and massa had no right to hit fernando's car.If he wanted to defend his position ,he should have done it before fernando got past him.It was so obvious that fer had already overtaken him...But he thought he should do something heroic so that the italian media wouldn't slam him the following day!

Now this version sounds more plausible and funny!

Fernando: Hey little kid, you dent my paintwork

Felipe: Are you talking to me donkey face?

Fernando: Yes, I talk to you. Get your team to buy you some glasses.

Felipe: Yeah and you get a shaver. Pussy face.

Fernando: You were the same in Barcelona

Felipe: Me? You say this and you win. Maybe you get a job on the fairground with bumper cars. It's your style.

Fernando: Yeah?

Felipe: Yeah

Fernando: Yeah? And you're too small to sit in a bumper car.

When you kiss your girlfriend - do you stand on a box?

Does she read you bedtime story

Felipe: **** you

Fernando: **** you

Felipe: No, I said it first.

Fernando: How does it feel to be Michael Schumacher's bitch

Felipe: I am not his bitch

Fernando: His Brazilian lady boy

Felipe: **** you

Fernando: **** you and the frog in the jumper

Ron: Calm down boys, there are cameras here and I don't know any good swear words.

Or, as reported by the respective team press offices.

Fernando Alonso: It was a great race and I enjoyed my tremendous tustle with Felipe. He never knows when to give up and although we bumped tyres it was a fascinating contest. Bravo Felipe!

Felipe Massa: Felipe and Fernando enjoyed a joke and a laugh about their Lap 57 incident before they went out onto the podium. Felipe said that they were looking forward to many more great duels this season.

Source

This also proves that Alonso is faster than Flipper in the wet AND in the dirt ;)

You can fight, well you have to I supposse, but you have to avoid contact. It is F1 not DTM and Massa was looking for contact and then he'd see what happen. Alonso has had quite a few problems with Massa and he had a few things inside to throw away but he never insulted Massa, Massa did. And he didn't wagged his finger.

you seem to live in a different world where Alonso is perfect and can do no wrong - come out of it!

Regarding fernando's move,i think it was just awesome and massa had no right to hit fernando's car.

Maybe you guys should try and realise that he wasnt trying to ram Alonso off the road. He didnt turn or swerve, he made a little correction cos his car slid, and Alonso was already alongside him

you seem to live in a different world where Alonso is perfect and can do no wrong - come out of it!

You make me laugh!

Come on, congratulations Massa. You are such a great driver, so fair player...

You make me laugh!

He was immature AFTER the race but I really strongly do not believe he was trying to collide with Alonso. He made a correction, he didnt actually turn into the side of the mclaren

He was immature AFTER the race but I really strongly do not believe he was trying to collide with Alonso. He made a correction, he didnt actually turn into the side of the mclaren

I agree although I do think he wasnt doing his best not to collide with him.

Look at the Kimi and Heiki duel in the same corner.

Kimi showed how to respond in such a situation.

Even the partisan Italian press is siding with Alonso.

Is Massa ever able to race side by side in a corner without ever touching the car next to him?

He allways seems to just wrecklesly turn in regardless of the situation.

Again I am not saying he did it on purpose but rather I see it as a lack of racecraft.

You make me laugh!

Massa is getting close to Schumi, in term of unsporting-liked behaviour. Just kidding!