Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Top Gear

Ben Collins appeared on Top Gear few times - he drove bowler wildcat and rally car in a race against young dude on some kind of downhill skateboard, he also drove mercedes convertible in parachute challenge and few other times which I can't remember now. I really doubt he's the stig.

Besides the whole point of The Stig is to not know who he really is. That's why they killed black stig in the first place.

:lolroll:

hahaha - good one pretending not to know Top gear. Next!!!!

:lol::lol: Yeah, yeah... :lol::lol: I'm sooo funny...

Okay, now seriously, wtf is Top Gear?

:lol::lol: Yeah, yeah... :lol::lol: I'm sooo funny...

Okay, now seriously, wtf is Top Gear?

You can't be serious Eric??

Well Top Gear Extra as it is known is a british program hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (nearly killed himself while trying to set a land speed record in a drag car)

It's a motoring program that tests new cars, races them around their track to see which is the fastest but also pokes a bit of fun as well. They have celebs in a reasonbly priced car racing each other around the same track to see who is quickest.

However the highlight of the show is when there are challenges. So they can do stupid things that most people won't attempt.

Eg... can you build a rocket car? How can you get from Italy to london quicker? By Bugatti or to use public transport? Can you build an aquatic car??

Those sort are the best. So the three of them will be given a challenge and they see who can either cheat the best (clarkson) or who "wins" by completing the challenge the best......

Lots of fun to watch grown men messing around like that and getting paid for it...... :D

You can't be serious Eric??

Well Top Gear Extra as it is known is a british program hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond (nearly killed himself while trying to set a land speed record in a drag car)

It's a motoring program that tests new cars, races them around their track to see which is the fastest but also pokes a bit of fun as well. They have celebs in a reasonbly priced car racing each other around the same track to see who is quickest.

However the highlight of the show is when there are challenges. So they can do stupid things that most people won't attempt.

Eg... can you build a rocket car? How can you get from Italy to london quicker? By Bugatti or to use public transport? Can you build an aqautic car??

Those sort are the best. So the three of them will be given a challenge and they see who can either cheat the best (clarkson) or who "wins" by completing the challenge the best......

Lots of fun to watch grown men messing around like that and getting paid for it...... :D

Ahh, I see. Thank you.

It's not on American TV...and if it is, it's not well publicized.

Ahh, I see. Thank you.

It's not on American TV...and if it is, it's not well publicized.

I suggest you go to youtube and type in Top Gear as you will get alot of video's.

No wonder why it isn't on air in america. Some of Clarkson's opinions are pretty insulting to american nation :D

watch Top Gear special in america

or "Jeremy Clarkson The Good The Bad and The ugly" where he is trying to find a good american car and almost fails :D

No wonder why it isn't on air in america. Some of Clarkson's opinions are pretty insulting to american nation :D

or "Jeremy Clarkson The Good The Bad and The ugly" where he is trying to find a good american car and almost fails :D

Did you see the one with the "road trip" where they bought a car for $1000 instead of hiring a car.

Now that was hectic as they nearly got themselves in real trouble for spray painting those cars and driving around- can't remeber where but they were actually chased!!!!

Clarkson is rather Hypocritical. Though that is one of the reasons we love him :P

From my memory he hates nearly every nation in the entire world unless it begins with Eng and ends with Land :D

Did you see the one with the "road trip" where they bought a car for $1000 instead of hiring a car.

Now that was hectic as they nearly got themselves in real trouble for spray painting those cars and driving around- can't remeber where but they were actually chased!!!!

They were in Alabama. This is what the cars had writen on them from memory

Jeremy Clarkson - Country and Western is Rubbish and Nascar Sucks

James May - Hilary for President

Richard Hammond - Man Love Rules OK

The people from Alabama really didnt like those slogans :D

Clarkson is rather Hypocritical. Though that is one of the reasons we love him :P

From my memory he hates nearly every nation in the entire world unless it begins with Eng and ends with Land :D

:lol::lol: so true !!

Sounds about correct. I don't even think they thought they would get such a hostile response. They did panic a bit.........

Sounds about correct. I don't even think they thought they would get such a hostile response. They did panic a bit.........

I would too. Those Hicks were throwing rocks at them. When i watched that episode i was reminded of a episode of the Simpsons where Bart finds a secret military video which stated that in the result of a nuclear war Springfield was designated as NWB or Nuclear Whipping Boy which all friendly nations could bomb to calibrate their missiles. I really think if there was such thing as a Nuclear Whipping Boy it should be Alabama.

I would too. Those Hicks were throwing rocks at them. When i watched that episode i was reminded of a episode of the Simpsons where Bart finds a secret military video which stated that in the result of a nuclear war Springfield was designated as NWB or Nuclear Whipping Boy which all friendly nations could bomb to calibrate their missiles. I really think if there was such thing as a Nuclear Whipping Boy it should be Alabama.

Good to see you back! :thbup:

:lmavfa:

You know the number of that episode by any chance?

That episode was indeed very funny, I liked the caravan one even more though.

And yeah those slogans did not go down too well! :lol:

That episode was indeed very funny, I liked the caravan one even more though.

And yeah those slogans did not go down too well! :lol:

The ones where they used them as wrecking balls or

the road trip with the caravan which Jeremey accidentally (on purpose) set it alight???

:clap3::clap3:

It was an ok opening to season 10 with Jezza in a Gallardo Superleggera, Hammond in a GT3 RS & May once again being the d1ck head he is in an Aston racing road car thingy! It was funny when Clarkson blamed 5th Gear on burning their props which is a pity cos there'll be no more cool wall :(:( ! Damn you 5th Gear :furious: ! Can't wait till the other epsiodes as I saw 2 cars in the feature that I'll be looking forward to see, the Ferrari 599 & Audi R8!

Top Gear is the best show on Television!

Am I the only one that thinks there must be some kind of London race? In the trailer you see the Stig on what must be a London Underground Train and then later in the trailer you see Clarkson in a speedboat screaming "POWWWWWWEEEEER"... and its surely the River Thames (incredibly) that he is on with the boat? Because he passes what looks to be the Thames Barrier on the pan down from the helicopter...

If so that might be an interesting challenge for sure... Some kind of Getting Across London in the rush hour or something? It just seems odd to me that there two segments featuring London and for what purpose would Clarkson be on a speedboat going down the thames.