Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Top Gear

can anyone here explain what the show 5th Gear is like?

can anyone here explain what the show 5th Gear is like?

Its abit like Top Gear but alittle less fan and afew more car reviews. If you were seriously looking to buy a car i would recommend you watch 5th Gear as they go into far more detail in their car reviews but if you just want to watch a television programme for fun i would watch Top Gear.

thank you Mr Cow.

Its abit like Top Gear but alittle less fan and afew more car reviews. If you were seriously looking to buy a car i would recommend you watch 5th Gear as they go into far more detail in their car reviews but if you just want to watch a television programme for fun i would watch Top Gear.

:clap3::clap3: well said- but would still chose top gear - the best!!!

The first episode of Top Gear was good, but it was lacking something I couldn't put my finger on. Plus Hammond looked like some fashion designer, as a certain poster might say; dire.

Yeah. It's the new hair and teeth that do it. Nice of them to use James's furniture on set, though.

In this current series one of the lads will drive a F1 car ( Renault ). Looking forward to thata one. :rolleyes:

Me too!

The first episode of Top Gear was good, but it was lacking something I couldn't put my finger on. Plus Hammond looked like some fashion designer, as a certain poster might say; dire.

I know what you mean, felt a bit strange.

Remember when Top Gear was hosted by Chris Goffey and they used to talk about cars? It's good fun these days but sexed up to appeal to the masses. I guess i'm getting old.

Remember when Top Gear was hosted by Chris Goffey and they used to talk about cars? It's good fun these days but sexed up to appeal to the masses. I guess i'm getting old.

Well it is the BBC! There's always that terrible terrible show Fifth Gear if you want something about, well, cars.

Is it just me who doesn't believe that they actually crossed the English channel in that 'Toybota' that Jeremy calls it. And it's not just cos it's something that Jeremy made that I don't believe it. It apparently took them 4 1/2 days, yet they didnt show anything at night. :eusa_think:

Are there any women in the world that find this man sexy

Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg

Is it just me who doesn't believe that they actually crossed the English channel in that 'Toybota' that Jeremy calls it. And it's not just cos it's something that Jeremy made that I don't believe it. It apparently took them 4 1/2 days, yet they didnt show anything at night. :eusa_think:

First of all in this atempt Clarkson used a Nissan instead of a Toyota (your thinking of the first time they made amphibious cars) and second of all it took them 4 1/2 days because the first few attempts failed. The actually crossing of the channel only took afew hours.

First of all in this atempt Clarkson used a Nissan instead of a Toyota (your thinking of the first time they made amphibious cars) and second of all it took them 4 1/2 days because the first few attempts failed. The actually crossing of the channel only took afew hours.

Ah, I believe it now, cheers ykick :thumb:

Are there any women in the world that find this man sexy

Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg

Erm, his wife?? Anywhay, why the hell of all the places in the UK does there have to be a snooker game on in the TG studio in Guilford?