Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperKimi

Top Gear

:ferrari::yellowflag:

Anyone watch top gear? I do and i get the magazine as well.

There is a special polar special tonight on BBC 2 at 8.

Should be good.

Talk about the show, magazine, favorite presenter or favorite stunt they did.

I personally found the american one halarious, "big stig!"

Ive seen every episode of top gear as i have downloaded it from the internet. I know about the Top Gear special which will be airing in England tonight and i will be downloading it tomorrow. I dont really have a favourite presenter but my favourite challenges are usually the ones where all 3 presenters buy a car each and then they do tests to see who got the best deal. So far they have had

If you do a 'Top Gear' search you'll find that plenty of the members here watch it. I love Hamster no reason needed I suppose and will be watching it tonight.

My mum likes Hammond, I like Clarkson. I think May is deadly dull and boring, but still funny.

What a great show! I watch most of the old episodes on UKTVG2! The challenges are very exciting like the race between Clarkson in a Bugatti Veyron-v-Hammond & Boring in a Cessna plane & the arce between Clarkson in an SLR McLaren-v-the other 2 in a cruise boat & speed boat! The only episode that I found really boring was the 1 where they featured the Rolls Royce Phanton & the the Queens Rover P5! It was a pretty boring episode with nothing interesting but that's the only 11 I disliked so far!

I like the one where they got stuck coming out of the car park in Paris, I think it was. Classic.

Yeah, that was good. They cause so much chaos!

I think May is deadly dull and boring, but still funny.

lol May's funny for being boring, always thinks he's right no matter what

One funny moment was when Clarkson was at a far distance from some car and he had to aim the key to his head for it to start

"WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY HEAD!!!" :roll:

Top Gear is just fantastic, the best for me is the Caravan holiday, for sure some of it is staged but its a really great and funny show. I've not laughed that much since Only Fools and Horses.

I'm really looking forward to tonight, May and Clarkson in the same car theres surely going to be some problems and banter between those two on the way look at the flying race they did. Hamster was sat on the tarmac waiting for all those checks getting frustrated, great show!

I read recently that Hamster ran 16 miles so as to make it to his daughter's b'day.

Yes it seems to be true that he did, sadly this was filmed before that. He was stranded in the floods I guess the show will simply be the film role of this race as such like the American challenge was.

Top Gear is just fantastic, the best for me is the Caravan holiday, for sure some of it is staged but its a really great and funny show. I've not laughed that much since Only Fools and Horses.

I'm really looking forward to tonight, May and Clarkson in the same car theres surely going to be some problems and banter between those two on the way look at the flying race they did. Hamster was sat on the tarmac waiting for all those checks getting frustrated, great show!

Yeah, the caravan was really funny, espcaially when it started to catch fire

"Richard, how to you put a pan fire out?"

"Use a damp dish cloth"

"Richard, where's the dish cloth?"

"In the sink"

Then he comes out and says:

"It's no longer a pan fire guys, it's a VAN fire"

:roll:

Last night's special was great. I watched it, then watched it again on tape with my sister because we thought it was so good.My mum and dad want to see it now, they didn't last night.

Hooray for Captain Slow. People who reckon he's boring obviously aren't listening.

All 3 looked worse for ware after that challenge. Desert special next do you think?

top gear is brilliant, absolutely love it. the caravan holiday was just too funny, polar special was great too, can't wait for the next series. i think all three presenters are superb - but i especially like May's sense of humour.

any theories as to who/what that stig is?

Warning this includes who the stig is! Do not highlight it and do not click on the link!

I've known for awhile it was Ben Collins - before the accident, but in the documentation it basically confirmed it.

http://rcd.typepad.com/personal/2005/05/the_top_gear_st.html

Someone comments:

THE STIG IS Ben Collins.

Mark Webber told me.

(Who appeared on Top Gear)

That's odd because when I was on Wikipedia, I was toggling through this years F1 drivers & it said that Heikki Kovalainen was playing the Stig! I guess wikipedia is full of crap & they won't let you edit anything for sh!t! I started edtinig a few cars to say that they were in a certain game (e.g. Gran Turismo 4) to see how people reacted & 1 of the wiki staff PMed me saying that videogames do not associate with real life! Pu$$y's <_< !

That's odd because when I was on Wikipedia, I was toggling through this years F1 drivers & it said that Heikki Kovalainen was playing the Stig! I guess wikipedia is full of crap & they won't let you edit anything for sh!t! I started edtinig a few cars to say that they were in a certain game (e.g. Gran Turismo 4) to see how people reacted & 1 of the wiki staff PMed me saying that videogames do not associate with real life! Pu$$y's <_< !

They probably mean for the stunt involving the F1 car which the stig was not allowed to do?

Just a reminder that the tenth series starts on October 7th, if you are one of the few who doesn't watch - then start!

Carry on...

Just a reminder that the tenth series starts on October 7th, if you are one of the few who doesn't watch - then start!

Carry on...

Cool, love that show!!!