Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

narain fan

Helloo

Hi. I'm Billy. I'm 50 years old, I live in a station wagon in New Mexico, and I'd like to be your friend :)

(Actually, I'm Eric, I'm the sexiest thing alive, I'm just a little, out of it right now...)

Hi. I'm Billy. I'm 50 years old, I live in a station wagon in New Mexico, and I'd like to be your friend :)

(Actually, I'm Eric, I'm the sexiest thing alive, I'm just a little, out of it right now...)

Weren't you packing for something the other day? (I'm currently 2300 miles from home, and disturbingly sober. Plus, no rFactor, w0w or CoD ... :angry::thbdn:

Or is the trip going that well? :beer22:

Weren't you packing for something the other day? (I'm currently 2300 miles from home, and disturbingly sober. Plus, no rFactor, w0w or CoD ... :angry::thbdn:

Or is the trip going that well? :beer22:

Yeah, got cancelled due to weird businessmen being weirdos...

So instead I raced my Late Model tonight and celebrated a third with some "adult beverages"...woooo boyyy (I like never drink, so I'm mega weird right now)

Yeah, got cancelled due to weird businessmen being weirdos...

So instead I raced my Late Model tonight and celebrated a third with some "adult beverages"...woooo boyyy (I like never drink, so I'm mega weird right now)

Businessmen tend to be weird. One of the reasons I want to get out of the "business" field.

And, there's always something worthy of being celebrated with Adult Beverages...

Businessmen tend to be weird. One of the reasons I want to get out of the "business" field.

And, there's always something worthy of being celebrated with Adult Beverages...

No, no, I most definitely DO NOT have a business degree and would never ever think of business and AM NOT WEIRD.

Yeah, I'm a businessman, but I'm breaking away from "office job" and starting my own business(es) in the near future. But I'll keep the office job, too, just for some financial security.

And I'm starting to leaen bout them there adult beverages. I haven't had a drink in about 3 months (my birthday).

Hello Ashwin. Where've you been?

Ditto, welcome back.

Yes, welcome back.

Good to see some of the more experienced members return. :D

Hi. I am Silly. I'm 90 years old, I live in a railwat station in New Delhi, and I'd hate to be your friend :)

(Actually, I'm Abbas, I'm the fastest driver alive, I am just a little tired and sleepy right now...)

goodnight and sweetdreams! :mf_tongue:

Hi. I am Silly. I'm 90 years old, I live in a railwat station in New Delhi, and I'd hate to be your friend :)

(Actually, I'm Abbas, I'm the fastest driver alive, I am just a little tired and sleepy right now...)

goodnight and sweetdreams! :mf_tongue:

Hi. I'm your willy. I'm 0.5 centimeters long, I live in a pair of new pants, and I'd love to be your friend with benefits :P

Juuust kidding. Now, please don't get defensive and tell me how long it really is. I have much better things to do with my life than find out ;):)

On a side note, I once had a friend named William d#ck. As you can imagine, we called him Willy d#ck. Last I heard, he still can't get any girl to marry him due to his last name.

Hi. I'm your willy. I'm 0.5 centimeters long, I live in a pair of new pants, and I'd love to be your friend with benefits :P

Juuust kidding. Now, please don't get defensive and tell me how long it really is. I have much better things to do with my life than find out ;):)

On a side note, I once had a friend named William d#ck. As you can imagine, we called him Willy d#ck. Last I heard, he still can't get any girl to marry him due to his last name.

:lol:

But, :( sorry about your friend though! I have seen in comedy movies, where the hero asks the villan, if his dad's last name was d#ck! :blink:

:P

But, :( sorry about your friend though! I have seen in comedy movies, where the hero asks the villan, if his dad's last name was d#ck! :blink:

:P

William Harry d#ck. HAHAHAHAH.

Okay, his middle name wasn't Harry, but I wish it had been. Just what kinds of parents name their son Willy d#ck? And of course a mailbox with the name "d#ck" written on it always provoked laughter. The best was Jim Semen, though. He was the rival football team's quarterback, so we always had a good laugh over his last name. I hated him a lot, so even if we ran out of insults, I could always win on his last name :P

William Harry d#ck. HAHAHAHAH.

Okay, his middle name wasn't Harry, but I wish it had been. Just what kinds of parents name their son Willy d#ck? And of course a mailbox with the name "d#ck" written on it always provoked laughter. The best was Jim Semen, though. He was the rival football team's quarterback, so we always had a good laugh over his last name. I hated him a lot, so even if we ran out of insults, I could always win on his last name :P