Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Good People Of America

Hello friends. I have came across Jim Liberatore (former president of Speedvision/SPEED)'s newest project: a channel devoted to showing actual racing that is NON-NASCAR. Open wheel, GT, touring cars, etc. Live and historical (CAN YOU SAY CLASSIC F1?!?!!)

Please go to The Racing Network

Vote for what you think, and let's bring SPEED Channel down!!

(If you don't live in the USA, please vote that you'd switch, I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, and I would looooove you if you voted Yes!)

Mods, feel free to move this to The Cafe, where it probably belongs.

Hello friends. I have came across Jim Liberatore (former president of Speedvision/SPEED)'s newest project: a channel devoted to showing actual racing that is NON-NASCAR. Open wheel, GT, touring cars, etc. Live and historical (CAN YOU SAY CLASSIC F1?!?!!)

Please go to The Racing Network

Vote for what you think, and let's bring SPEED Channel down!!

(If you don't live in the USA, please vote that you'd switch, I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN, and I would looooove you if you voted Yes!)

Mods, feel free to move this to The Cafe, where it probably belongs.

Signed

Ditto. But if it happens I'll be awfully jealous.

That's a big if, I'll be suprised if it happens. Just my .02

That's a big if, I'll be suprised if it happens. Just my .02

I think there's a 60-40 shot of it happening. It's hard to say because it's really in the early stages, but Jim Liberatore seems pretty confident.

I can't imagine it costs that much money to air a lot of these races with world feeds. Yes, it costs a lot to get the rights to use the world feed, but they don't have to send commentators and cameras etc.

I'm just hoping for Aussie V8 Supercars, USAC Midgets, A1 GP, classic CART/Indy, classic F1, and local short track racing from around the country to be aired at times I can actually watch them.

Boy I just love you all so much!!! ^_^:lol::P

Thanks for signing. You've all made my day a bit better! :)