Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUschumi

Ferrari To Make Sure Mclaren Gets The Maximum Distraction

The result of not punishing McLaren by FIA is just a starting point for Ferrari to pursue their second assault on McLaren until they win the championship at all means (their usual tactics).

They will make sure McLaren gets the maximum distraction off the race track, presumably continuing making mistakes such as failure of wheelgun and wing adjustment tool in Nuburgring. These mistakes were far too coincidental to believe as not affected by distraction.

Ferrari will use this opportunity to distract McLaren to the limit, before the true outcome from Coughlan and Stepney case. They will not let either Coughlan or Stepney spoil their party.

:clap3::clap3::clap3: Well done Ferrari. :clap3::clap3::clap3:

The result of not punishing McLaren by FIA is just a starting point for Ferrari to pursue their second assault on McLaren until they win the championship at all means (their usual tactics).

They will make sure McLaren gets the maximum distraction off the race track, presumably continuing making mistakes such as failure of wheelgun and wing adjustment tool in Nuburgring. These mistakes were far too coincidental to believe as not affected by distraction.

Ferrari will use this opportunity to distract McLaren to the limit, before the true outcome from Coughlan and Stepney case. They will not let either Coughlan or Stepney spoil their party.

Are you by any chance schumiego2hell? same idiotic reasoning!

FUSchumi: Sometimes, reading your posts, I get the impression you must live inside a fallout shelter, regularly scanning it for hidden Ferrari microphones, and your head wrapped in tin foil so "they" can't read your thoughts.

No offense meant, of course :unsure:

Sorry, I don't get what is schumi........

If I am wrong, please correct me.

don't worry, we GET YOURS!

I'm sick of this nonsense bulls##t goddamn threads!

I hope Stepney case will sum up everything earlier than expected.

I want to know what is going on behind Ferrari back door.

Don't be afraid...In mclaren they work as if they are robots :robot: ,so they will never lose their concentration!ok now seriously,i don't think that the drivers or the mechanics are affected by the scandal,unlike ron dennis and the team management,who are certainly worried....

He he I 've been thinking the same too!!

Seriously I knew who the topic starter was from the main page! :lol:

Maybe a different name would help him discuss things better!Anyhow its always good to have some Schumi-Ferrari controversy in here!It's too quiet in here... :(

Time to go to the Schumi vs Alonso thread because I noticed some issues there while at work!

*puts on the Alonso bashing gloves... :ph34r: *

Don't be afraid...In mclaren they work as if they are robots :robot: ,so they will never lose their concentration!ok now seriously,i don't think that the drivers or the mechanics are affected by the scandal,unlike ron dennis and the team management,who are certainly worried....

You forgot to tell that they brought this all to themselves though Aggeliki ;) !!

If they wanted to keep their minds focused, they shouldn't be looking into other peoples notepads :nono1: !!

Too much heat in these parts huh??

No doubt about that!But to try and blame Ferrari for this is at least ridiculous.

Spare the guy, he's bored and undoubtedly some trauma makes him see conspiracies everywhere.

FUSchumi: Sometimes, reading your posts, I get the impression you must live inside a fallout shelter, regularly scanning it for hidden Ferrari microphones, and your head wrapped in tin foil so "they" can't read your thoughts.

:clap3: He makes me laugh.

I can see the point of FUschumi: the war started and there are not fair tactics, it

Just a bit of advice: I have a tendancy to not read your posts, FUschumi, simply because your username makes you instantly lose credibility. It's okay to dislike him, but your username takes it a bit far. That's all. Carry on.

Anyway, F1's as much of a mind game as it is a sport. Of course they'd like to get inside their heads and **** them up, but I think the main point of this was not to reduce performance, it was just to get McLaren banned, which would be the fair outcome if they were found guilty.

You forgot to tell that they brought this all to themselves though Aggeliki ;) !!

If they wanted to keep their minds focused, they shouldn't be looking into other peoples notepads :nono1: !!

Too much heat in these parts huh??

it's only coughlan's fault...mclaren didn't know anything :whistling::P !anyway i just want this to come to an end ,so that we can go on with racing...

As a court geek who wanted to be a lawyer but got lazy and decided against it but still might consider going to law school maybe now that I am more mature and have a car and an apartment to commute from...ANYWAY...I find the espionage case to be the second most interesting thing this season, behind the European Grand Prix...proves how much of a law geek I am.

As a court geek who wanted to be a lawyer but got lazy and decided against it but still might consider going to law school maybe now that I am more mature and have a car and an apartment to commute from...ANYWAY...I find the espionage case to be the second most interesting thing this season, behind the European Grand Prix...proves how much of a law geek I am.

:wub: i still can't get this race out of my mind...What a great race...fernando won!lewis didn't score even a point :kicking: yeah!

ok...you should have thought it more carefully...now you could be defending mclaren so that our Nando doesn't get punished ,too! :(

Yes, that was my favorite race. I've never been so excited over a grand prix like I was in those closing laps!

Would Fernando be penalized? I thought he could leave McLaren if they got banned and go drive Flavio's creamsicle! Which is what I'd love to see.

Would Fernando be penalized? I thought he could leave McLaren if they got banned and go drive Flavio's creamsicle! Which is what I'd love to see.

if this is true, you could be defending ferrari,so that nando goes back to renault!

if this is true, you could be defending ferrari,so that nando goes back to renault!

Yes. It's my big master plan of world domination. Now I just need some crazy lawsuit that changes ING's colors to Mild Seven blue and yellow.

:rofl:

Yes. It's my big master plan of world domination. Now I just need some crazy lawsuit that changes ING's colors to Mild Seven blue and yellow.

exactly!(don't forget the colours please!)if you need any help, i'll always be here!Alonso-Renault forever!!!!

You're saying shame on Ferrari for using tactics to distract McLaren. Why don't say shame on McLaren for stealing Ferrari data?

Anyway BradSpeedMan is right, sick and tired of these BS thread.

That was a good one! :lol:

Another good one was alexnk jaun montoya whatever and his "Metamorephical" theory.