Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

David Adams

Mclaren Hits Back

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=219960

Before reading just get your wolly socks on and make a cuppa - its a long read!

Its nice to see a full story coming out, as a McLaren fan I will most likely be biased towards anything said in such a statement, however it does clarify a lot of points. Its just a shame McLaren showed restraint with not "leaking" information, seems Mr Dennis has lost his patience and hit back in style!

David

:lol::lol:

But if Lewis drives for you, you're leading the constructors' and drivers', being guilty doesn't matter...they'll find a way to not penalize them for the good of the fluke...err...sport...(another dumb FIA conspiracy)

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=219960

Before reading just get your wolly socks on and make a cuppa - its a long read!

Its nice to see a full story coming out, as a McLaren fan I will most likely be biased towards anything said in such a statement, however it does clarify a lot of points. Its just a shame McLaren showed restraint with not "leaking" information, seems Mr Dennis has lost his patience and hit back in style!

David

I wonder will he punished by FIA for telling the truth?

I believe Mafia-liked Ferrari will do something dirty again. Watch out Ron.

:lol::lol:

But if Lewis drives for you, you're leading the constructors' and drivers', being guilty doesn't matter...they'll find a way to not penalize them for the good of the fluke...err...sport...(another dumb FIA conspiracy)

Anyhow, I am so glad that Stepney made the rigt move by telling Coughlan about Ferrari illegal-floor design. :clap3:

Hope he could reveal more in the near future. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I am so glad that Stepney made the rigt move by telling Coughlan about Ferrari illegal-floor design.

Hope he could reveal more in the near future.

I can just see FUSchumi on a monday morning in the near future, waking up to the news of a fresh Ferrari scandal of some kind blown wide opened.

The look of glee would be like a child at Christmas.. something like this I would imagine: :lol:

I can just see FUSchumi on a monday morning in the near future, waking up to the news of a fresh Ferrari scandal of some kind blown wide opened.

The look of glee would be like a child at Christmas.. something like this I would imagine: :lol:

I admit I am bias, but that is what I am hoping for.

Isn't there a way to stop FUSchumi posting in here? Im more interested in adult conversation, 5 year old sentances such as his/hers is frankly, annoying.

I much prefer the discussions of Murray Walker, Quiet One and co :)

I just want the matter to end with no punishments for anyone so we can get on with this fantastic championship battle

:) Thank you David. I like your posts a lot too. If you want, you can put people on ignore so you won't be able to read their posts. Although I find some posts a bit annoying too sometimes, I tend to just skim through the annoying ones quickly instead. There are quite a few people whose posts often aren't worth reading in great detail. I guess it is inevitable on a public forum.

FUSchumi: there are plenty of people on here that I find much more annoying and ignorant than you :lol: but maybe you could try to be a little less biased and maybe try to post about something other than how much you hate Ferrari and Schumi? Amyway, that's just my opinion. Take it or leave it as you see fit! :)

I just want the matter to end with no punishments for anyone so we can get on with this fantastic championship battle

I think fair play should come into the equation....

:) Thank you David. I like your posts a lot too. If you want, you can put people on ignore so you won't be able to read their posts. Although I find some posts a bit annoying too sometimes, I tend to just skim through the annoying ones quickly instead. There are quite a few people whose posts often aren't worth reading in great detail. I guess it is inevitable on a public forum.

FUSchumi: there are plenty of people on here that I find much more annoying and ignorant than you :lol: but maybe you could try to be a little less biased and maybe try to post about something other than how much you hate Ferrari and Schumi? Amyway, that's just my opinion. Take it or leave it as you see fit! :)

I think we can all take a leaf from David, actually I admire such fans, they're scarce. Although he's a mclaren fan he did'nt indulge in the 5 year old FUShumie's comments...

:blush: Ok, will take your advice. Since no supporter for anti-schumi+ferrai fan in this forum. :blush:

I think we can all take a leaf from David, actually I admire such fans, they're scarce.

Yeah, exactly!

:blush: Ok, will take your advice. Since no supporter for anti-schumi+ferrai fan in this forum. :blush:

Great! I really look forward to your posts, my friend! :)

Oh, don't get us wrong there are plenty of us Ferrari/Schumi haters around ;)

But continuous attacks with no apparent reason or evidence sound irritating for the fourm, because they start Sh#t.

So, forget you hatred for a while and just enjoy a good exchange of ideas! :D

For a start, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? Where are you from? Things like that.

@Brad: Yes!!!!!!! Fair Play is a vital part of the equation. As usual, you perspire wisdom, despite being an ignorant Anti-Alonso fan :P

@David Adams: why, thank you! :blush: Although I don't think my discussions sound much more mature than a 5 years old, either :lol:

Regarding this thread!

I strongly trust what Ron says. Although Ferrari is such a superb team, and they have "THE FASTEST DRIVER" their bosses could be pricks occasionally! What Coughlan and Stepney did were beyond Mclaren's control, and the fact that none of those doccuments were found in Mclaren's place confirms that they were up to something else.

What can a boy do if a girl strips in front of him, but feast his eyes or close his eyes and run away, either way in a democratic society he is not guilty. The problem starts if the boy goes a little beyond seeing and does something he too is responsible but runs away from it.

Mclaren chose to fully utilize Stepney when they were informed about Ferrari's illegal devices. But Mclaren did not hire him or use any of the doccuments later. If you guys have the patience to read that letter :P you will understand why Mclaren were not found guilty. Ferrari are just bitter!

I swear I am not biased as my other favorite driver drives a Ferrari, but dresses up like monkey holding beer bottles occasionally! :P

Andres and Muzza! You guys have huge fan following! :clap3::clap3:

@Brad: Yes!!!!!!! Fair Play is a vital part of the equation. As usual, you perspire wisdom, despite being an ignorant Anti-Alonso fan :P

:lol: guilty as charged :lol:

It guess it just makes me happy dissing and bashing the guy out the Quiet One... I do recognise his talent though

Sheesh... that was quite a read. I feel for both teams. This situation is causing me heart burn, can't imagine what it's doing to the drivers. :furious:

It's hard for me to draw an opinion on what should happen. I think Ferrari would be leading if they didn't have to get rid of the flooring device, although NOW illegal. All teams will push the envelope, so i feel that the whole "ZOMG they're Fuxxing HAxx0rz!!" is a moot point.

Meh, both teams should ban stepy and couly from F1, and then stfu. This is an awesome ShampionChip we have going on this year, and it's outcome isn't yet tainted (unless they find Ferrari parts on a McClaren)!

Sheesh... that was quite a read. I feel for both teams. This situation is causing me heart burn, can't imagine what it's doing to the drivers. :furious:

It's hard for me to draw an opinion on what should happen. I think Ferrari would be leading if they didn't have to get rid of the flooring device, although NOW illegal. All teams will push the envelope, so i feel that the whole "ZOMG they're Fuxxing HAxx0rz!!" is a moot point.

Meh, both teams should ban stepy and couly from F1, and then stfu. This is an awesome ShampionChip we have going on this year, and it's outcome isn't yet tainted (unless they find Ferrari parts on a McClaren)!

I actually see the outcome as tainted...McLaren were found guilty by the FIA, but were given no penalty to assure there was an actual 4-way battle for the title and not just Ferrari domination.

Honestly I think the FIA have made the right decision...

I highly doubt Mclaren even made use of the Ferrari plans.

Imagine how difficult it is reading someone else's plans never even mond implementing them into your project.

its very easy Wez, think of it like this, Say you are trying to find out 2x+1=7

and all of a sudden you are handed the work of the best math kid in your class, and he has tried a lot of things but non of them gave him the correct answer, well now you know what doesn't work and so you don't have to spend all that time doing the exact same things you can come the answer much faster

Its not about, oh let me just bolt a Ferrari wing on my car. its about knowing what the other team has tested, designed and what they are planning on testing. With this info and what you know about your own car, you can find out what might be worth investing time on and what you have running right now that doesn't work that you can dump and stop wasting money on.

its very easy Wez, think of it like this, Say you are trying to find out 2x+1=7

and all of a sudden you are handed the work of the best math kid in your class, and he has tried a lot of things but non of them gave him the correct answer, well now you know what doesn't work and so you don't have to spend all that time doing the exact same things you can come the answer much faster

Its not about, oh let me just bolt a Ferrari wing on my car. its about knowing what the other team has tested, designed and what they are planning on testing. With this info and what you know about your own car, you can find out what might be worth investing time on and what you have running right now that doesn't work that you can dump and stop wasting money on.

Well I was going to use war plans from an opposing army as an example, but yours is quite good :D

When you steal another army's warplans, you don't plan to apply exactly the same tactics. The value of the info resides in knowing what they did and what they will do. The mere knowledge gives you a huge advantage, whether you apply it or not.

I think this is a bunch of Bull Crap. NS doing the right deed by telling MC that Ferrari has a movable floor. He think it's cheating. Ferrari's wing was flexing last year or the year before. NS blew the whistle there too? Bull Crap.

As I know, McLaren and Ferrari's are rival. You think Ron Dennis will be a gentleman about Ferrari's dirty secrets. Hell NO!

But I have to give it to Ron Dennis for coming up with this great story, and like Eric said. Doesn't matter if McLaren did it or not. With Lewis H driving for them and leading the championship, McLaren will get away with anything.