Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Kimi's Latest Party

:meh: no offense, but it is funnier when Kimi says it.

Oh, you know what?! I'm removing you from my friends list. Friends do not say that. Just because I am not a drunk robot does not mean that you have any right to diss the way I talk. People these days. Do they even have mothers anymore? My mother would've washed my mouth out with...err...mouthwash...if I had said something that rude :P

:lol::lol: I know, I know.

Mutta katselimme aina vain, ett

:lol: you guys are so funny :clap3:

Oops! I've been spotted by a Fin pretending to understand Finnish :bag:

Oops! I've been spotted by a Fin pretending to understand Finnish :bag:
Really, cos I was about to ask him to translate that article, if he can!

Funny pic though :laughing:

Oh, you know what?! I'm removing you from my friends list. Friends do not say that. Just because I am not a drunk robot does not mean that you have any right to diss the way I talk. People these days. Do they even have mothers anymore? My mother would've washed my mouth out with...err...mouthwash...if I had said something that rude :P

Oh yeah?

Now I'm p**sed! :furious:

You know what? Why don't you tuulessa tyylikk

For an article in a total foreign language that none of us will understand.....

English Article

I reccomend Google Translation to help understand this article.

Translated from English to Spanish and back. Had portions of diversion doing it!

"Kimi Raikkonen is one of those conductors who are not scared to enjoy a life outside formula 1. The Finnish conductor of Ferrari participated in a race of the motor one in his country of origin. Kimi and its friends appeared in a boat in equipment of gorila. Many of the spectators knew that Raikkonen would take care of the event but they could not recognize it easily because the Finn and his companions arrived in equipment from gorila. Raikkonen said on the event:

The Italian one says Kimi's an it (I knew it! Robots don't have genders!) and that he was wearing equipments of the gorilla.

Kimi Raikkonen is one of those driver that life outside formula 1 is not frightened to enjoy one. The driver Finnish of the Ferrari it has participated to one run of the motorboat in its p#se of origin. Kimi and its friends have appeared on one boat in equipments of the gorilla. Many of the spectators have known that Raikkonen would assist to the event but they could not recognize it poich

Just because I am not a drunk robot does not mean that you have any right to diss the way I talk.

That's the sort or trivial crap (s*** as kimi says in the article in autosport) people have mistaken him for. How can you trully say that? You hardly know the guy. Is he related to you? Are you a close freind to him? I guess not on both those questions and until you are, how can you say he is a drunk emotionless robot??? That picture clearly shows he is not, he is having some fun, and it shows that he DOES have a personality.

Okay, rant over.

Cool picture, good to see him having some fun outside of F1, trully diserved the trophy for best costume

Still have my doubts if this is legit or not.

Yes, I am Kimi's closest friend!

No, I'm sorry, I think you misunderstood. I was joking about it, that whole post was a joke. I don't say a lot of stuff here that is serious, I'm not serious at all, so I just assume everyone knows it, but I need to just use emoticons to make it clear I was joking.

See the comment I posted on your blog for my true thoughts on Kimi.

That's the sort or trivial crap (s*** as kimi says in the article in autosport) people have mistaken him for. How can you trully say that? You hardly know the guy. Is he related to you? Are you a close freind to him? I guess not on both those questions and until you are, how can you say he is a drunk emotionless robot??? That picture clearly shows he is not, he is having some fun, and it shows that he DOES have a personality.

Okay, rant over.

Cool picture, good to see him having some fun outside of F1, trully diserved the trophy for best costume

Still have my doubts if this is legit or not.

A common problem we have all encountered in our Forum life is mistaking someone else's joke for a serious statement.

A free piece of advice, SuperKimi. If you don't wanna go ballistic everytime you enter the forum, you should stop taking us so seriously!

We use to make jokes about every driver and about every stereotype imaginable.

Ironies about each other member of the forum are also common. So stop worrying that much, have a good laugh and relax!

Thanks Andres. You win a plentitude of Eric points (I really want someone to confirm or deny if that's a real word or not!!)

I think I just combined plentiful and multitude...pssh...oh well.

Thanks Andres. You win a plentitude of Eric points (I really want someone to confirm or deny if that's a real word or not!!)

I think I just combined plentiful and multitude...pssh...oh well.

It does exist, the dictionary says it's a synonim of plenty. Now, how many Eric points do I get for this? :P