Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eric

Sebastian Vettel Commits Career Suicide

Then you're hard to impress! He's had two days in the car and you expect him to do wonders? You're a tough cookie!

No. I wasn't expecting him to beat Liuzzi. I wouldn't expect ALonso to beat Liuzzi on his second day in the car. But precisely because he did what any other half competent driver would have done, I am unimpressed. Are you impressed? :P

No. I wasn't expecting him to beat Liuzzi. I wouldn't expect ALonso to beat Liuzzi on his second day in the car. But precisely because he did what any other half competent driver would have done, I am unimpressed. Are you impressed? :P

I'm not unimpressed, I'm somewhere in between. Now Alonso... that's impressive.

I think vettel just need some experience, he looks quick but his errors cost him. I do believe it wouldn't be too long before he beats liuzzi.

Personally, I think this is a good move for Vettel, especially if he has a contract saying he's going back to BMW in 2009, a team on the up. Although that's what I thought when Button went to Renault for 3 years and had a contract saying he would go back to Williams, who were also a team on the up at the time. But then he got booted out of Renault and went to BAR, Williams decided to go back downhill, and Button had to buy himself out of his contract, and now look at where he is. So just ignore me if you want, but anyway, I think it's a good move for the kid :thumb:

Vettel will beat Liuzzi in time, Berger and Tost will get behind him as a result and his testicles will glow a golden hue. He will be poached by Ferrari who will dump Felipe. Button will cry because he was eyeing up that seat. Ralf will have long gone. Sutil and Vettel will take over the mantle of the best as Lewis retires from too many knife related injuries to his anterior. The end, cue music, roll credits.

Then you're hard to impress! He's had two days in the car and you expect him to do wonders? You're a tough cookie!

I am also unimpressed. It's not as if he's new to an F1 car. He should have been able to hit the ground running, so to speak. The fact that he didn't means he has a long way to go until he impresses me. Yes I'm bitter about Speed being dumped in favor of a guy that didn't seem to have the goods...so that probably explains my stance here! (Either that or my stance is being affected by Murray's brutal raping of my arguments about car vs. driver in another thread! Ouch!)

I am also unimpressed. It's not as if he's new to an F1 car. He should have been able to hit the ground running, so to speak. The fact that he didn't means he has a long way to go until he impresses me. Yes I'm bitter about Speed being dumped in favor of a guy that didn't seem to have the goods...so that probably explains my stance here! (Either that or my stance is being affected by Murray's brutal raping of my arguments about car vs. driver in another thread! Ouch!)

SV drove the STR2 for the first time on the Friday, with that in mind, I was impressed with the way that he performed over the weekend. Your right you will see that it was a impressive debut after the pain of losing Scott subsides.

You can't ask for much from a guy who's had limited amount of time in the c#ckpit. He'll be alright, he looks a solid driver.

As for Scott Speed, :lol: