Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

danktrees

Who Thinks Lauda Needs A Job?

regardless of the fact that he was a great driver, i find his comments to be annoying. usually he knows absolutely nothing of the situation except for what he sees on tv then proceeds to comment on it without knowing anything when no one even asked him for his opinion. honestly, he needs to find a job and stop commenting on formula 1. you dont see any other ex-drivers doing this unless the press asks them specific questions. lauda just seems to comment on absolutely everything. that man needs a new hobby.

He should be allowed to say what he wants to. This time he was wrong, it seems, but he gave his piece of mind. I respect that.

Yeah Lauda is a w#nker, and I avoid reading anything he says.

I think my house's guard will be on leave for some day. Lauda can find time to water the lawin and wash our cars! :unsure:

regardless of the fact that he was a great driver, i find his comments to be annoying. usually he knows absolutely nothing of the situation except for what he sees on tv then proceeds to comment on it without knowing anything when no one even asked him for his opinion. honestly, he needs to find a job and stop commenting on formula 1. you dont see any other ex-drivers doing this unless the press asks them specific questions. lauda just seems to comment on absolutely everything. that man needs a new hobby.

I think the media need to stop "consulting" Lauda, Stewart, etc...

I've watched some rtl coverages on which lauda is mostly used as a mic-holder. u shouldn't take his comments that seriously. try to have fun w them! point and laugh...

well i dont take him seriously but its bad to see a great driver making an a## of himself all the time. it's cool that he shares his opinions but he should be more aware of a situation before making any comments or at least make more reserved comments until he finds out more. thats what other ex-drivers seem to do.

Katy, in your sig, why is Vettel wearing a Doris Day wig and lipstick??

On topic, Lauda already has a job. He's paid to wander the pitlane in saggy jeans and battered Parmalat cap as a humbling reminder that being a Great World Driving Champion still doesn't give you the ability to dress yourself properly.

I respect the guys talent behind the wheel, but he is far less talented behind the microphone.

Oh Mike remember back to 2001 - 2002 when he was team boss at Jaguar and he was strutting around in his jeans and red parmalat hat while the other bosses where dressed to impress in Hugo Boss or Armani suits.

Katy, in your sig, why is Vettel wearing a Doris Day wig and lipstick??

On topic, Lauda already has a job. He's paid to wander the pitlane in saggy jeans and battered Parmalat cap as a humbling reminder that being a Great World Driving Champion still doesn't give you the ability to dress yourself properly.

Hmm. I was wondering why Ickle Nick seems to be turning into a deranged U boat captain. And I agree with your analysis of the Lauda phenomenon. He's nothing more than a cheese salesman.