Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew

What does this list mean?

I find this list very interesting. 10 points for whoever can tell me where I got it from (that will then reveal why I find it so interesting).

2000 - Michael Schumacher - Ferrari

1999 - Mika Hakkinen - McLaren Mercedes

1998 - Mika Hakkinen - McLaren Mercedes

1997 - Jacques Villeneuve - Williams Renault

1996 - Damon Hill - Williams Renault

1995 - Michael Schumacher - Benetton Renault

1994 - Michael Schumacher - Benetton Ford

hmm.

there are a few patterns in there and they are very interesting indeed!

Past Brazil results pattern show a Ferrari will win next sunday..

Also, there is one intersting other pattern that I will let someone else point out......

nice detective work there Andrew...

I first noticed what Wes saw, the constructors double. Then it hit me and as you say Sam, it is the same as the drivers championship. I thought this was really interesting.

LOL

i just think you are an f1 fan!

I was reading in a f1 magazine a few years ago that there is some ridiculous statistic for the first race of the season.

Apparently, for the past 20 odd years......in which ever country the current formula one race was held.....who ever won the first race of the season won the championship.

This occured in every year bar 3.... or was it 2? i know that eddie irvine was one that changed the stats, and that nigel mansell was another.

Might be worth looking into. ? :confused: ?

Quote: from Andrew on 1:53 am on Mar. 24, 2001

I find this list very interesting. 10 points for whoever can tell me where I got it from (that will then reveal why I find it so interesting).

2000 - Michael Schumacher - Ferrari

1999 - Mika Hakkinen - McLaren Mercedes

1998 - Mika Hakkinen - McLaren Mercedes

1997 - Jacques Villeneuve - Williams Renault

1996 - Damon Hill - Williams Renault

1995 - Michael Schumacher - Benetton Renault

1994 - Michael Schumacher - Benetton Ford

It means the driver who won the second race of the season won the WDC.  The second race this year was in Malaysia.

to me, that list is the past Brazil GP results, where the winner went on to win on to win the WC.

Another pattern was construstors wins went in pairs, but DC broke that pattern by winning last sunday

Well i feel better now. It means that either schumacher, or dc can still win the WDC notwithstanding that there are 20 other drivers, who may or may not achieve historical status by also winning the WDC, depending on what happens to dc or schuey or mika for that matter and of course there is always the montoya factor and .....

LETS FACE IT, WE WON'T KNOW TILL ITS DONE! :)