Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

The Race-that-button-won Race Thread

ITV coverage is starting shortly, I will keep those that don't get ITV informed of how biased they are on the subject - or not as the case may be. (Tiny chance) They normally interview him so I'll also state what he says on the subject.

The sad thing is that with all this talk the race will probably be utterly boring. I hope it proves me wrong.

LOL, they didn't mention anything about Lewis not moving over until they interviewed him and they're defending his sorry arse too much!

ITV coverage is starting shortly, I will keep those that don't get ITV informed of how biased they are on the subject - or not as the case may be. (Tiny chance) They normally interview him so I'll also state what he says on the subject.

The sad thing is that with all this talk the race will probably be utterly boring. I hope it proves me wrong.

"The race that..."? Ahh, yes...now I seem to remember...Button...Button...yes, I think I've heard that name before...wait! Isn't that guy over there, at the back of the grid? :P

I think ITV have been rather fair and have explained the whole thing in a relatively unbiased view, Hill was spot on, shouldnt be relegated and we want a race not this crap.

LOL, they didn't mention anything about Lewis not moving over until they interviewed him and they're defending his sorry arse too much!

You are just incredible with your anti Lewis rubbish

For those that are interested Lewis is very contrite and has admitted that it is not a good idea to swear at the person who gave him his opportunity in F1 - He has basically admitted that he was selfish in not yielding Nando, but equally admits that Nando stood still despite the raised lolipop.

Balance, Kay, balance!

:nono1:

Budapest weather report:

Fine a little cloudy 29'C

20% chance of rain.

They just showed Jenson Button winning last year! Here's what James Allen csaid:

"In his 113th Grand Prix, he'll prove the critics wrong as JENSON BUTTON WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Never heard James Allen shout or scream as hard as that :lolroll: ! Anywhay, they just said that Fisi DID get penalised for holding up Yamamoto! Should be a good yet tough race!

"The race that..."? Ahh, yes...now I seem to remember...Button...Button...yes, I think I've heard that name before...wait! Isn't that guy over there, at the back of the grid? :P

The one that is ahead of Rubens? Yes.

For those that are interested Lewis is very contrite and has admitted that it is not a good idea to swear at the person who gave him his opportunity in F1 - He has basically admitted that he was selfish in not yielding Nando, but equally admits that Nando stood still despite the raised lolipop.

Balance, Kay, balance!

You're one to talk about balance... I've seen you giving your opinion on things you haven't even seen, because you don't like a driver :rolleyes:

Balance, Kay, balance!

So what did I say that went against that? :rolleyes:

I was talking about ITV not Lewis. Perhaps try reading my posts before you get on your high horse. (Laughing that you say "anti Lewis rubbish" when nothing I said was against Lewis)

They're still going on about it on ITV and no gridwalk to change the subject!

Pat Symonds has said he can't comment on Lewis, but Alonso used "gamesmanship"

You're one to talk about balance... I've seen you giving your opinion on things you haven't even seen, because you don't like a driver :rolleyes:

Don't worry they won't apologise for jumping the gun...

There's only 1 thing. Why won't Louise Goodamn just ask DC out??? She, like every single race, is the 1st to interview DC & just said "See you later". I've been on that case for about a year or 2! They do have something special & are probably gonna get engaged during the summeer reak but has'nt happened yet!

DC is like that to every half decent looking female. ;)
Also, on occasions last year, she sometimes went off with Jarno Trulli! There's nothing similar to DC & Trulli is there???

DC is like that to every half decent looking female. ;)

I wonder if I could look good enough for him... He'd have to have a good sized wallet :ph34r:

Just taken place back from webber, hopefully can make up the places
Not anymore! Made a pretty good move on Webber & is moving up a few places. BTW, double post Halfie.

EDIT: Erm, OK, good thing you edited your post.

This is certainly one of Alonso's better tracks!
True. Won his 1st ever GP with the ol' Renault & in the Hungaroring & is looking strong. Looks like Yammy is out on his, I think, 2nd race or maybe 3rd as he might've race 1 or 2 races for Suer Aguri last season when they were really screwed!

Not anymore! Made a pretty good move on Webber & is moving up a few places. BTW, double post Halfie.

EDIT: Erm, OK, good thing you edited your post.

Yes sorry, it double posted for no real reason (nothing timed out, didnt refresh it or anything) just double posted... so changed it to reflect what happened :) Sorry mate!

Good race so far!

Heidfeld is fast, perhaps low fuel. Rubens is struggling on his tyres. SUTIL HAS OVERTAKEN RUBENS!

Kimi's set a marginally quicker lap than Lewis.

Now on this lap their times are:

Lewis: 1:20.578

Raikkonen: 1:20.320