Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Hamilton - Backstabbing Hypocrite Or Saviour Of F1?

Your opinions please ...

As for my opinion - he's a backstabbing hypocrite. I detest him and his handlers, especially his father. They come across as "arrivistes" with no respect for anything or anyone except themselves. Even Ron Dennis got a taste of Hamilton's nastiness. I thought the Schumacher era was over, but it is starting all over again. Sigh.

How can you call Hamilton atfter just 13 races (I think), why do you detest him? And he's nothing like Schumacher, if you're going to come here and have a go at him at least explain why. In not one interview I've seen with him does he come across as aggresive or 'nasty' as you put it. I can't even be arsed to argue with you, you're just an idiot.

It's best to post your Nationalilty before your answer so that we can all decide the objectivity of your comments

Fed_up: ask nationality? i hope that was just a thick joke.

I'm Spanish by the way, can you translate my nationality to your value system? should I wear a yellow star from now on?

I recommend judging people here by how good they are at convincing people... as long as people allow themselves to be convinced. By the way I do agree this thread is quite biased from the start.

And to answer the question I dislike Hamilton because he is a hypocrite. He's not the only one, but then i always hated hypocrites....

Why do I think this? He and his entourage are the first to whine when they suspects he has been treated unfairly. But he doesn't mind acting unfairly onto others if it serves him. Ergo hypocrite

Good one. I am spanish too so I will also finish my comments with a little yelow star. But, to stick to the point, he is a complete hypocrite. Best example was today efter the race and how he leaned over to Raikonen when he realised the camera was on him to congratulate him for the race... Raikonen who had been standing there for a while without noticing the camera looked at him like what-the-f**k, why are you doing this now? That is just an example, but a telling one. The guy talks all the right words, but it is all BS... HYPOCRITE

I am spanish too. As much as Hamilton a spoilt kid and an hyporcrite person.

:mf_tongue: Oh Grand Master Fed up we should not talk about Hamilton because everybody know spaniards are not balanced. :mf_tongue:

English - I think Hamilton is a fantastic driver who shows traits of being great, not just being an exceptionally quick driver but uses his common sense too. Like keeping the engine running in the last race... YET! He has done himself no favours, I can only think that as he was heavier he expected to get the extra lap, not to be told to yield to Alonso. Afterall it was Hamilton who picked this strategy I would beleive as he was the one who qualified P1 in Q2 and traditionally they get the pick of the strategies for Q3 and the race.

I think that Hamilton also did himself no favours by swearing at Ron Dennis and I think he is slightly hypocritical. But the fact of the matter is Alonso held up Hamilton, Hamilton screwed him up and then lied I beleive. In the ITV interview he stated "I just went faster and thought that we could both get the extra lap" its a blatent lie as Fernando would have to wait while Lewis Boxed and end up in traffic, therefore he clearly knew that Fernando would not get the extra lap.

He is young rookie who is learning, yet he needs to play the team game, as does Alonso. I think that Mclaren have a lot of internal issues, I just hope they resolve them. So my summary of Hamilton is, yes hypocrit at times, but an exceptional talent and someone who can go far. He has not done himself any favours this weekend, but I think we should not judge him on one incident but on how he is for the rest of the season.

How can you call Hamilton atfter just 13 races (I think), why do you detest him? And he's nothing like Schumacher, if you're going to come here and have a go at him at least explain why. In not one interview I've seen with him does he come across as aggresive or 'nasty' as you put it. I can't even be arsed to argue with you, you're just an idiot.

I don't see what nationality has to do with this debate. But I will volunterr the following: I am neither British, nor Spanish. I will also volunteer that I speak English as my native language. As to nationality, well, I will leave it up to your imagination.

I am spanish too. As much as Hamilton a spoilt kid and an hyporcrite person.

:mf_tongue: Oh Grand Master Fed up we should not talk about Hamilton because everybody know spaniards are not balanced. :mf_tongue:

As I have previously stated, I dont do personal attacks so you can bait me all you want.

It interests me to note how the voting will be broken down in terms of nationality - Will the Spanish posters accuse Lewis of being a hypocrite just because they support Nando or will there be some balance.

Halfie is English, but was able to post a balanced and fair assessment. Lets see if others can emulate him/her

<_<

Before this weekend I wasn't bothered If Alonso won this year's championship. But now after watching Alonso's actions, I would be glad to see anyone but Alonso win.

I do not like the way FA has acted at all In these past few weeks, he's acting like Shumy, If your better than him just prove It on the track FFS!

I think this weekend we saw abit of Hamiltons nasty side and I have to say it wasn't pretty.

When you have Ron to thank for your career the very least to can expect is for him to show a bit of respect and composure.

I found it very dissapointing that he chose to bad mouth him.

At Fedup

When you start paying the bills in my house you can ask where I'm from.

It is about as relevant as which colour we all are........ or is your next generalisation gonna be that colored people like Hamilton more then white people do?

Before this weekend I wasn't bothered If Alonso won this year's championship. But now after watching Alonso's actions, I would be glad to see anyone but Alonso win.

I do not like the way FA has acted at all In these past few weeks, he's acting like Shumy, If your better than him just prove It on the track FFS!

I agree 100%

It's interesting to note that through the comments made by the team principle in relation to this weekends fiasco, Alonso seems to be more of a team player than Hamilton, and let me also say, if someone does not follow the rules set out in his/her emplyment, they will be reprimanded just as Hamilton was through the media by the teams principle. Hamilton showed his true colors this weekend and it's no wonder as quoted by Alonso, nobody on the team is talking to Hamilton. Also for Hamilton to tell the team principle not to do that f**king again to him continues to show the growing arogance he has in himself[another schmuker,god help us].

Lets see if others can emulate him/her

I don't care wether you are polish or armenian, you are the least one to ask for balanced comments. You are totally biased in one way when you talk about Hamilton and the other way round when you talk about Alonso.

Just try to emulate him/her yourself.

Halfie is English, but was able to post a balanced and fair assessment. Lets see if others can emulate him/her

Thanks :) I just hope people will put this spat behind them. The problem is that one driver will always have a favoured fuel strategy at Mclaren, and they are unable to do anything about that. Bias or not its interesting to see other peoples views, and I think most people seem to side that Hamilton is a bit of a hypocrit and irrespective of nationality I think its a somewhat fair assesment. Alonso is the same of course, but I think this race has shown Hamilton up far more than Alonso.

It's interesting to note that through the comments made by the team principle in relation to this weekends fiasco, Alonso seems to be more of a team player than Hamilton, and let me also say, if someone does not follow the rules set out in his/her emplyment, they will be reprimanded just as Hamilton was through the media by the teams principle. Hamilton showed his true colors this weekend and it's no wonder as quoted by Alonso, nobody on the team is talking to Hamilton. Also for Hamilton to tell the team principle not to do that f**king again to him continues to show the growing arogance he has in himself[another schmuker,god help us].

Well, he was not received by no one from Mclaren at the end of the race, and the only people celebrating were his mechanics and family. If Ron is smart (and I ain

I don't care wether you are polish or armenian, you are the least one to ask for balanced comments. You are totally biased in one way when you talk about Hamilton and the other way round when you talk about Alonso.

Just try to emulate him/her yourself.

HEEEEEY!!!!!!! :mf_tongue: Ya have problems with Polish? Try saying that at GP Hungary in front of 30,000 Polish Kubica fans!! :naughty:

I say this was completely internal team squabble, both drivers should have been docked 50% of their paychecks for the race, and FIA should stay outta this one! What I DON'T like about Hamilton is that he is a two-faced liar. When somebody has a problem with another driver, they come up and settle it like men. Hamilton does all that sneaky stuff that makes me want to bitch-slap him. I realy WOULD NOT want to know LH personally - I would have to wash my hands each time after I shook his hand. And I betcha he has a LIMP handshake!

It was Hamilton that acted all dirty.

Actually, I think that better than learning he is teaching how not to behaviour with your teammates (not only FA, but also the boss, RD, and all the McLaren staff: engineers, mechanist....etc).

It would be very easy to teach a lesson to Hamilton. McLaren could show him that THE TEAM is above him and they are not a big team because of him.

They could give car number two to Pedro de la Rosa at turkey and they will show Hamilton that THE TEAM can still have a WDC and WCC.

But McLaren won't do that, they will keep spoiling a fantastic driver but disloyal person. Because everything important around them is money, so business. Ron, you always talked about TEAM SPIRIT...

I still remember Ron Dennis when he talked about THE TEAM being above any member, about how happy he was having Hamilton in the team and how proud he was of Hamilton's behavior...