Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Hamilton - Backstabbing Hypocrite Or Saviour Of F1?

As for my opinion - he's a backstabbing hypocrite. I detest him and his handlers, especially his father. They come across as "arrivistes" with no respect for anything or anyone except themselves. Even Ron Dennis got a taste of Hamilton's nastiness. I thought the Schumacher era was over, but it is starting all over again. Sigh.

Thats such utter crap i'm not sure how to reply to it

How can you call Hamilton atfter just 13 races (I think), why do you detest him? And he's nothing like Schumacher, if you're going to come here and have a go at him at least explain why. In not one interview I've seen with him does he come across as aggresive or 'nasty' as you put it. I can't even be arsed to argue with you, you're just an idiot.

I totally agree

I am spanish too. As much as Hamilton a spoilt kid and an hyporcrite person.

:lol: what the hell is Alonso then!

I don't care wether you are polish or armenian, you are the least one to ask for balanced comments. You are totally biased in one way when you talk about Hamilton and the other way round when you talk about Alonso.

You keep using the word hypocrite but its clear that you're the biggest hypocrite of all. Almost everything you say about Alonso is hardly ever backed up with any evidence, you think the sun shines out of his rear end

But McLaren won't do that, they will keep spoiling a fantastic driver but disloyal person.

yes we'll see who's disloyal when Alonso leaves mclaren at the end of the season cos he's such a whiny little bitch

He will, but his WDC will be served a la FIA.

Another pathetic comment, quel surprise. The punishment wasnt even FIA's decision

Alonso was surprised when McLaren didn't put new tyres on his car for his last flying lap. Alonso was so fed up with that and Hamilton that he thought it was a dirty move from the team, he could not believe the team was not able to make Hamilton let him go. He asked repeteadly why they had put used tyres but they didn't answer, eventually someone replyed that it was the best option. When are used tyres the best option for the pole?

But listen, I am not going to congratulate Alonso for what he did. But most of you are pleased with Hamilton getting away with it. I think FIA has gone too far already.

Its nothing to do with the FIA you pillock! MAN i wish people would stop going on about how its all FIA's fault! The STEWARDS make the penalties!

Alonso admitted that he was given an instruction to move by the Chief Mechanic but chose to ignore it.

Indeed. The pit crew were there staring at him wondering what the hell he was doing

Hamilton made a bad decision? That is a mild way of putting it. He stole five points away from Alonso if the WDC fight and cost his team 18 points... well done.

No, they were penalised because the stewards didnt accept Ron's, Fernando's and Lewis's explanations as to why Alonso sat there blocking Hamilton

Really? F1 is a stressful sport. You think it's ok for a driver to speak to his superiors like that after stress levels rise and assumptions are made? This would have been a supreme opportunity for Hamilton to display some level-headed maturity. He failed.

Hamilton disobeyed specific instructions from his team, I think he should have accepted that some sort or repercussion from the team was in order.

You drive an F1 car right? What team do you drive for?

If you know jack about what type of stress levels this job aquires then I wouldnt go saying that he should be level headed during 2mins left of Q3 quali.

His a human, what part of that do you guys seem so hard to forget? His a person who is very competitive just like his 2 times WDC team mate Alonso, don't go acting like cause his in one of the top jobs in the world that he should act like a robot.

What he did was in private with his boss, it was made public by the team (I think) which if the case was very wrong indeed as that does not resolve the disturbance within the team.

Articles 31.6 and 31.7 of the 2007 F1 sporting regulations.

OK I agree with you it seems to make sense, but then answer this for me:

1. Why was Alonso cleared from any wrongdoing in the first decision by the stewerds on saturday evening (about 9.30) only for the stewards to reverse such decision later that same night? Had the three of them forgotten about the article you quote?

2. Why did they not state in their ruling what article of the regulations had been breached?

Two final points from my side:

1. I think a lot of people would have enjoyed Alonso and Hamilton settle this one on the track. The FIA stole what would have been a great show

2. On the matter on hamiltons behaiviour, only a driver that has never had to go by team discipline as Alonso had to in lesser teams (Minardi, Renault, etc) and that has had it all handed to him on a silver tray in F1 can have the arrogance to say what he said to Ron Dennis during Q3. Had Alonso ever done that to Briatore, he would havee been out of a job rather quickly without ever being granted a chance to shine... It figures the moment Hamilton appear to shine on his own, he tells his mentor to f**k off. Well done kid. What a great example...

1. Why was Alonso cleared from any wrongdoing in the first decision by the stewerds on saturday evening (about 9.30) only for the stewards to reverse such decision later that same night? Had the three of them forgotten about the article you quote?

2. Why did they not state in their ruling what article of the regulations had been breached?

1. I think a lot of people would have enjoyed Alonso and Hamilton settle this one on the track. The FIA stole what would have been a great show

2. On the matter on hamiltons behaiviour, only a driver that has never had to go by team discipline as Alonso had to in lesser teams (Minardi, Renault, etc) and that has had it all handed to him on a silver tray in F1 can have the arrogance to say what he said to Ron Dennis during Q3. Had Alonso ever done that to Briatore, he would havee been out of a job rather quickly without ever being granted a chance to shine... It figures the moment Hamilton appear to shine on his own, he tells his mentor to f**k off. Well done kid. What a great example...

1, Alonso was not cleared of any wrong doing, his a tip, don't read everything you read on web sites or newspapers to be true, a lot is fabricated crap

2, Why should they? Would it have made you feel that much better? Come on get with it man, he broke the rules

Regarding your two final points

1, totally agree, I think all would have liked to have seen that, but then again what does it show to the rest of the field if FA got away with the blocking

2, STEWARDS not FIA there two different rulling bodys. Why don't you also comment on his attitude when you have been put in his position in Q3 where your about to fight for poll, lets see how level headed you are when the exact same thing happens to you.

Also, if you know about Lewis Hamiltons history on how he got to F1 you would know he never had it handed to him on a silver tray, his probably one of the most hardest working drivers on the field and has broken more records then most of the track right now. That is what lands you a top seat in F1 my friend, being able to break records and win races, for a rookie i'd say thats not too bad huh?

Oh wait, what will we get next?

Smart arse comments like "He is just lucky this year..." heard it all before and does not wash with me

By chance did you happen to read what Ron said about it, when he stated on Saturday that it was all Hamilton

No man, do not make us go that way.

If any respect's gone it is Hamilton's. He is the disloyal, he is the whiner, he's betrayed the team...

DO NOT FORGET THAT!

Sorry but it was Alonso who lost respect in my view this past weekend with his actions. Hamilton was no angel but what he did was less of a problem than what Alonso did. I maintain that Alonso has been getting hot under the collar as he has not found himself to be the blue-eyed boy of McLaren that he thought he would be and that his rookie team-mate is a better driver.

When you have to stay 8 hours to make a decision, you say one thing first then the opposite, about something like what we saw at Hungaroring it is because you had to cook it.

I maintain that Alonso has been getting hot under the collar as he has not found himself to be the blue-eyed boy of McLaren that he thought he would be and that his rookie team-mate is a better driver.

Put a good driver in a McLaren, give him all the support Hamilton gets from the team, give him all of the extra laps for Q3, give him some help from the FIA when needed, etc. and even Michael Schumacher would be a few points behind the fortunate golden boy.

Fernando Alonso should have finished with the same points as Hamilton after Hungaroring or we should have been able to watch Hamilton beat him on the tarmac. Now it is very easy to talk crap when we have only seen an outrageous FIA decision. This is not the way someone should win a WDC.

Put a good driver in a McLaren, give him all the support Hamilton gets from the team, give him all of the extra laps for Q3, give him some help from the FIA when needed, etc. and even Michael Schumacher would be a few points behind the fortunate golden boy.

Fernando Alonso should have finished with the same points as Hamilton after Hungaroring or we should have been able to watch Hamilton beat him on the tarmac. Now it is very easy to talk crap when we have only seen an outrageous FIA decision. This is not the way someone should win a WDC.

i thought i told you earlier to stop talking out your arse? You're only making yourself look stupid!

First of all - AGAIN you need to be reminded that the decision was from the STEWARDS, not the FIA.

FIA do not help Hamilton win the title. Stupid comments like that make you look silly. Alonso has benefited from several decisions in his favour in the past, so shut up.

Come out of your fantasy land and accept that Hamilton is taking the fight to Alonso, who is a big baby who thinks he should be treated like a god.

All of your silly allegations about team preference and so on have no evidence

i thought i told you earlier to stop FIA do not help Hamilton win the title. Stupid comments like that make you look silly. Alonso has benefited from several decisions in his favour in the past, so shut up.

Lick Hamilton's a## and then kiss mine!

Stop making fun of yourselves and causing me headaches.

:itsok:

:hungary::kiss:

:lol: Oooohh baby!

i have a better idea. You go and find some evidence to back up all your crap allegations

Big loser of the weekend....F1

The British media today hailed the performance of Lewis Hamilton at the Hungarian Grand Prix. But for many other Formula One fans and magazines, there is a question mark around the sayings of the rookie driver.

Lewis Hamilton was quoted by the British newspapers:

Look Fernando, I mean AleHop, I know you find it very hard to give a balanced view without them Alonso tinted shades on but take a step outside the box and read what your suggesting then give yourself a slap. Pure and utter unfounded drivel. Should haves, if's and buts do not win championships, race wins and points do. As I said before, there is NO hidden agenda by the FIA to want Hamilton to win and as Jem has said about ten times - the FIA have not made any decisions against Alonso. **** this is frustrating.

i am indian. i feel hamilton is good for f1. alonso ,schumacher were all good at being bad when it mattered. the team was at fault for holding up hamilton.but i think he has risen faster than anybody in f1 till now. after getting two three podiums he raised his level to win in his first year.

we can take some credit away from him if he is using alonso's set up. but other than that how can you simply say bad things about him. he is the next schumaher. mika ,Schumacher all have messed up in the course of a championship year, but this guy never messes up, which is the sign of true greatness and holding up against everysingle driver on the grid for lap fter lap, race after race

Great post jerry and I agree totally. All the best have a ruthless streak (Senna, Schumacher and now Hamilton), a side to them that gets the blood pressure up of those who expect drivers to be 'nice boys'. Hamilton said stuff I'm sure he'll regret but he gets away with it in my book because it was heat of the moment and I like to see drivers displaying emotion. Hamilton hasn't been pushed over at the first sign of controversary and he showed composure to go on and win the following day. I'd fully back his odds of going on to win a number of other races this year.

The British press & That Chav Hamilton are all C**t's.

Have a nice day all!

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, since we all know Hamilton started the SH!T on Saturday and yet every brain dead columnist in every British paper are oblivious to it.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest, since we all know Hamilton started the SH!T on Saturday and yet every brain dead columnist in every British paper are oblivious to it.

What is your issue with Hamilton :o It's a good job the British Press have more of an influence than your tosh! 4.7million ITV viewers tuned into watch the boy God take his 3rd GP win, the boy is very popular the world over, so deal with it!

Not one of Hamilton's supporters has denied that he wasn't to blame for the fiasco on Saturday. What we are saying is that Alonso's actions were equally reprehensible - The Stewards even called him a liar and a cheat and sanctioned him accordingly. Alonso supporters are blind to what he did in retaliation and simply harp on about what Lewis did - blah blah blah - 2 wrongs dont make a right

Whilst Nando was having numerous offs and driving like a pansy, the boy GOD drove faultlesly to chalk up another win. It's always best to do the talking on track not through cheating

You need to get over yourself, life is not so serious - This is sport man, chill!

;)

This said by the Hamilton fan... we will speak again when Alonso refuses to give him his car setup for the rest of the season!

And as for 4.7 million biased Poms watching him, I don't care if the f**king queen herself watched him win... He's still a little C**t!

The Truth of the matter is that if i was in Hamilton's position (leading the world championship by 2 points and knowing my team mate has the extra lap) i'd have done the same thing. (this is the world championship we are talking about here not just securing points). Only a blatant fool will believe Alonso didnt prvent Hami from having that last lap and this Cost Mclaren 15 points. When people say '2 wrongs dont make a right', there no better example than this one. Hami did the wrong thing fine, but its Nando's retaliation that has caused all these mess.

If He wants to go, I'm sure Mclaren are in good capable hands of Lewis

i am indian. i feel hamilton is good for f1. alonso ,schumacher were all good at being bad when it mattered. the team was at fault for holding up hamilton.but i think he has risen faster than anybody in f1 till now. after getting two three podiums he raised his level to win in his first year.

we can take some credit away from him if he is using alonso's set up. but other than that how can you simply say bad things about him. he is the next schumaher. mika ,Schumacher all have messed up in the course of a championship year, but this guy never messes up, which is the sign of true greatness and holding up against everysingle driver on the grid for lap fter lap, race after race

Absolutely no doubt. Schumacher was not always the best of guys, but its his wins pole positions fastest laps etc peeps are going to remember

And as for 4.7 million biased Poms watching him, I don't care if the f**king queen herself watched him win... He's still a little C**t!

You intrigue me, Wez :eusa_think:

Lewis hamilton is a coloured kid with bags of potential and the possibility of being a WDC - You are based in South Africa yet you despise this guy with with a vengeance.

explain

1, Alonso was not cleared of any wrong doing, his a tip, don't read everything you read on web sites or newspapers to be true, a lot is fabricated crap

2, Why should they? Would it have made you feel that much better? Come on get with it man, he broke the rules

Regarding your two final points

1, totally agree, I think all would have liked to have seen that, but then again what does it show to the rest of the field if FA got away with the blocking

2, STEWARDS not FIA there two different rulling bodys. Why don't you also comment on his attitude when you have been put in his position in Q3 where your about to fight for poll, lets see how level headed you are when the exact same thing happens to you.

Also, if you know about Lewis Hamiltons history on how he got to F1 you would know he never had it handed to him on a silver tray, his probably one of the most hardest working drivers on the field and has broken more records then most of the track right now. That is what lands you a top seat in F1 my friend, being able to break records and win races, for a rookie i'd say thats not too bad huh?

Oh wait, what will we get next?

Smart arse comments like "He is just lucky this year..." heard it all before and does not wash with me

1. Was there a statement by the stewards clearing FA or wast there. If there wasn't, why did it hit the wires? I am not making this up.

2. Yes, it woulld make me feel better to understand the rules and to get a sense that things are not just arbitrary. Contrary to what is stated in the forum, I do not have a recollection of the FIA favouring Alonso any time in the past. Maybe in the Ferrari McLaren saga, but one can hardly put the blame on FA for that.

On the other points:

1. Glad we agree on something.

2. I can comment on LH's attitude towards the position he was put in in Q3: He most have felt exactly the same way FA must have felf in previous GPs when LH was granted the benefit of the extra lap. However, FA did not bypass team orders (which are ok in qualy, btw) nor did he tell RD to f**k off...

I will never say that LH was just plain lucky. I think he is a great driver but not quite at Alonso's level yet. What I will say, is that there is no other driver in the history of F1 that enjoyed such a favorable set of circumstances at the begining of his career as he does today: probably the best car in the field, with the best driver to set it up (FA that is) and working for the only team in F1 that does not clearly favor a two time WDC as any other team would have done. He has done a great job out of it, but imagine Alonso had been driving for Ferrari since his first day in F1...