Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Hamilton - Backstabbing Hypocrite Or Saviour Of F1?

And as for 4.7 million biased Poms watching him, I don't care if the f**king queen herself watched him win... He's still a little C**t!

Geez man u need some soul searching. infact u need to see a psychiatrist. This is not the right forum for you. this has nothing to do with the queen. Maybe u not getting enough coverage there. Come up with some solid, argumentative. step up man and stop being a little beeatch. Bitch

What is your issue with Hamilton :o It's a good job the British Press have more of an influence than your tosh! 4.7million ITV viewers tuned into watch the boy God take his 3rd GP win, the boy is very popular the world over, so deal with it!

Not one of Hamilton's supporters has denied that he wasn't to blame for the fiasco on Saturday. What we are saying is that Alonso's actions were equally reprehensible - The Stewards even called him a liar and a cheat and sanctioned him accordingly. Alonso supporters are blind to what he did in retaliation and simply harp on about what Lewis did - blah blah blah - 2 wrongs dont make a right

Whilst Nando was having numerous offs and driving like a pansy, the boy GOD drove faultlesly to chalk up another win. It's always best to do the talking on track not through cheating

You need to get over yourself, life is not so serious - This is sport man, chill!

;)

Hmmmm, where did they say this????

You intrigue me, Wez :eusa_think:

Lewis hamilton is a coloured kid with bags of potential and the possibility of being a WDC - You are based in South Africa yet you despise this guy with with a vengeance.

explain

What a stupid post... you are a total moron, i see now. As if this would have anything to do with the colour of the skin of this petulant cheating b#####d call LH

And as for 4.7 million biased Poms watching him, I don't care if the f**king queen herself watched him win... He's still a little C**t!
What a stupid post... you are a total moron, i see now. As if this would have anything to do with the colour of the skin of this petulant cheating b#####d call LH

You lot seriously need to chill out a bit- you're turning an interesting discussion into a pointless slanging match.

Wez old chap you're just proving what is already quite obvious - that Alonso and his fans are getting increasingly angry because they're realising Hamilton is more than a match for Alonso, but refuse to admit it.

Respect competitors, calling them a c**t isnt really going to win any argument is it

I dont like arguing with you but you calling anyone biased is quite funny

You intrigue me, Wez :eusa_think:

Lewis hamilton is a coloured kid with bags of potential and the possibility of being a WDC - You are based in South Africa yet you despise this guy with with a vengeance.

explain

Ever heard of Apartheid? :blush:

Take a chill pill........and repeat like a mantra.....Hamilton is Alonso's god...over and over :naughty:

Take a chill pill........and repeat like a mantra.....Hamilton is Alonso's god...over and over :naughty:

I was having such a good concept of you right until this post... :P

Ever heard of Apartheid? :blush:

Second time you bring race into the picture. Would you let it be, it is irrelevant. We want them racing each other. And so far, I have only seen sporadic evidence that Halmilton's race pace can be superior than Alonso's. May ocasioanlly in qualifying, but hardly ever over the long stints...

Second time you bring race into the picture. quote]

Refer back to Fed Up's question to another forumer's comment..evaluate and then see if you have reason to make your comment.

I was having such a good concept of you right until this post... :P

Am here to have a laugh as well have an intelligent discussion:lol:

i have a better idea. You go and find some evidence to back up all your crap allegations
Don't you get it he's in love with Hamilton! & as for this thread, for goodness sake! I've never seen this amount of slagging since I got banned from the FIFA 07 Forums! That day still haunts me but get you're act together! The Alonso fans here are in love with him & have nothingf usless to say other than "Hamilton is a greedy b@stard", especially AleJock, & all that sh!t while the people on Hamilton's side seem to be fine & intelligent with their posts but why turn this into some dirtbike competition in the middle of the Pamplona Bull Run??

Being a great F1 driver implies a certain level or courage and spiritedness. If Hamilton didn't exhibit his thumos by shouting back at RD when the situation warranted it, I would imagine that he lack the grit or courage necessary to be a champion. F1, after all, isn't just another job.

Are you having the period? That would explain a lot... :naughty:

Closed