Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Bourdais Signs For Toro Rosso

STR sucks, Honda sucks, Super aguri sucks, Toyota sucks, hey ALL the back markers suck, but the worst would have to be HONDA, with all the mega bucks some of these teams have at their disposal, with F.A. to crow about I think, like Minardi in the past, STR do not a bad job, considering the BUCKS they have to play with!!

No, no...it has to do with STR's management sucking. The team sucks because Franz Tost and Gerhard Berger are d#ckheads, and the team will never get anywhere with them in control.

No, no...it has to do with STR's management sucking. The team sucks because Franz Tost and Gerhard Berger are d#ckheads, and the team will never get anywhere with them in control.

What did I say...... Whatever Gerhard Berger does he is a d#ckhead. Well the d#ckead had won ten GP, drove for Ferrari and Mac Laren amongst other teams, succesfully collaborated with BMW, he was good mate with Ayrton Senna which had a lot of respect for the autrian driver, he was a damn good driver and the only mistake he ever did was too be born around the same time than a certain Ayrton Senna.......Not bad for a d#ckhead....... for you vast amount of money spent in a F1 team and thousand and thousand hours of hard work is just worth 3 or 4 words " they're d#ckheads.

Congratulation mate :thumb:

What did I say...... Whatever Gerhard Berger does he is a d#ckhead. Well the d#ckead had won ten GP, drove for Ferrari and Mac Laren amongst other teams, succesfully collaborated with BMW, he was good mate with Ayrton Senna which had a lot of respect for the autrian driver, he was a damn good driver and the only mistake he ever did was too be born around the same time than a certain Ayrton Senna.......Not bad for a d#ckhead....... for you vast amount of money spent in a F1 team and thousand and thousand hours of hard work is just worth 3 or 4 words " they're d#ckheads.

Congratulation mate :thumb:

They are a crappy management team, and they are the problem. If Tost really did assault Speed like Scott said he did, than Tost has no business in F1. And the fact that Gerhard made up bulls##t about Scott partying too much and being way too critical on his drivers in the media proves that he doesn't belong here, either. It's one thing to just fire Scott and Tonio, fine, they have the power, but to publicly criticise them in the media and make up bulls##t about them and physically assault them is just wrong. You saying that Honda sucks, Toyota sucks, Super Aguri sucks, all the backmarkers suck is not what I'm getting at. The performance of the team has nothing to do with it.

Bourdais was slower than Liuzzi and Speed in tests, and you can't really say it was due to lack of time in the car, because Speed and Liuzzi never really got to test, and have retired a lot during the races, so don't get a lot of seat time.

I don't know if that is true. SS & VL are still seasoned F1 competitors and have a massive amount of time in a F1 car than SB has ever had. I'm not sure how SB will go compared to SS & VL, but to call him slower when he has yet to fully come to terms with the beast he is steering might be a little premature.

STR will never go anywhere with Franz Tost and Gerhard Berger, no matter who the drivers are.

Gerhard is just looking at trying to make the team a good prospect for and eventual sale. This may backfire in a big way for him.

The French don't give a damn about Sebastien Bourdais.